Stop listening to trap. Stop pretending trap has merit. Stop listening to trap

Stop listening to trap. Stop pretending trap has merit. Stop listening to trap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=useCpQfruDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Althony Rightano does it again

Can we stop with this meme already?

or what?

The last truly good full length trap project was Jeffery.

I don't even like Brockhampton, nor most mainstream rap. But Brockhampton is much bigger, both in popularity and members, than Migos.

Its just as bad as Revival but he doesn't want to get doxxed

Never started

no it's Punken

The last truly good full length trap project was Flockaveli, eight years ago. Completely worthless genre.

Please keep this in the existing thread, thanks
>

Brockhampton is not even close to as popular as Migos. Are you high?

Please keep all trap discussion in the garbage.

Someone in a thread recently made that claim, I think he's using it as a copypasta now.

Stay mad bitchboy
youtube.com/watch?v=useCpQfruDI

thank fuck trap is over. if i get dubs then we can all look forward to the return of boom bap.

boom bap will never return. trap will transfom into something new.

Post your RYM trap ratings.

Based imperial

>trap
>D.R.A.M.

In your imaginary world maybe

Hey I don't decide what RYM labels their albums as.

flockaveli's better than half a star lol

Stop being a fucking racist and start listening to minorities do their thing. It’s 2018 buddy, time to stop bro g an internet troll

That was me. I am the same person who posted it.

that must have been a disappointing summer

I'll say the same thing I said to you last time: I love Brockhampton, but you're wrong. Brockhampton is better, but Migos have a higher cultural impact. You don't see Brockhampton almost fucking everywhere.

Okay, fine. I arrest my statement. But allow me to explain the factors that influenced my thought, in story mode. The very first time I've heard of Migos was on a video of The Ten Worst Songs of 2013 by ADoseofBuckley. They made it onto the list because of Versace being a repetitive, vapid song, and were tied with Sage The Gemini for Gas Pedal and J. Dash for Wop (which I actually knew because Sage is from my hometown, and Wop was everywhere in Vine culture). I didn't care much for them, and disregarded their existence as just some lame novelty act. Meanwhile, in 2017, I visited a little site called RYM as I saw a cover for a guy inside a white car, with a title called Saturation 2. Judging the cover like a sin, I thought to myself that this was some Alt. Hip Hop rapper who finally got big into the mainstream after a long hiatus from Saturation (which I thought was some obscure hip hop gem released in the 2000s). People were in drives for them. Soon, when I officially started posting in September of 2017 (I only spectated and looked at threads for 5 years), I saw that face and album everywhere on the catalog, and, upon realizing that Brockhampton was a boy band, and that they had rave reviews from critics, thought that they were highly prospering and hugely successful. As such, I assumed that they were the biggest hip hop act ever; I didn't even remember Migos existed until last Friday, when their new album released. That was about 4, going on 5 years since I acknowledged Migos existed. And no, I never saw Migos anywhere. I didn't even know they made Bad and Bougee; I thought that was Run the Jewels. Not a single one of my friends even so much as mentioned them. Could you really blame me for not knowing?

why listen to trap if you dont like it, Flockaveli at half a star pretty much confirms your a fed

>DS2 at a 1
>Trap Muzik at a 1
>Flockaveli a .5

don't consider yourself a trap fan

>this isn't pasta
well, okay, a few things. one, critic response is almost never a good indicator of a success of an album, especially on a 'little' site like RYM with about 10000 or so active users with widely varying histories and viewpoints. two, adoseofbuckley usually slams pop songs and charters, and given hip hop's track record for the past few years to make even the most derivative of acts have a few minutes in the limelight if they've held public attention for even a few weeks. compare this to brockhampton which has seen literally no chart or radio success outside of texas and niche communities whatsoever.

i can't blame you for not knowing, but even a little research and a little thought into the matter would have been enough. and that's disregarding how much influence the melon has had on this board