Hating Islam is unamerican

> Hating Islam is unamerican

Does he have a point? I thought America was all about freedom of religion. Is Obama right for once? Is hating Islam unAmerican?

youtu.be/B54jxR9IPKc

your gay

Islam isn't a religion. Its a weaponized form of government.

Islam is a mind virus that must be eradicated entirely

liberty overrides this and so does freedom of speech,

Islam is anti liberty and so is sharia-law.

>hating a murder cult that conflicts with literally every single American value and every western value in general is "unamerican"
You lost me

Our first war fought outside the Americas was against Muslims. Islam is not compatible with western Christian values, which is the bedrock of the US.

>Does he have a point?
no. America was founded on Hate.
If it wasn't for hate we would all be still living in mud huts.

look man I don't like sandnigs but if we're being honest, muslims like that only became a problem after we funded them to hurt russia

we really shot ourselves in the foot with that thing

Muslims were the first foreign power that the United States went to war with after Britain in the First Barbary War.

Muslims are LITERALLY the oldest enemy of the United States.

They would have used their money to subvert our government like now. Why do you think Saudis donate so much money to Clinton and Obama? Until everyone is a Muslim they will not stop

who care what token nigger meme president thinks.
I lost all faith in him when he publicly backed the clock bomb boy hoax.
Americas president should not ever lie to it's people

hating guns is unamerican. guns played an important role in the founding of our country, Islam did not.

What's the timestamp for where he says that?

They were a problem to the West for a thousand years before the US was using them as pawns. They will always be a problem until Christendom or the Caliphate prevails, so far it's looking bad on our end.

>the muslim telling me what my values are

trash

Being a traitor is unamerican. I can do it to Mr. Obama.
Bring it on you commie terrorist

"...The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." -BO

I became a fan after he uttered these words.

We were at war with Islamic pirates within a few years of becoming a country.
Really makes you think, huh?

Islam is pretty special since it's as much government as it is religion.
Freedom of religion is really important, but so is separation of church and state and hating tyranny and all that good American shit.

Obama's thoughts on it are fairly worthless, because he refuses to acknowledge that it is insane (and not viable) to encourage both LBGT and Islamic values in the same nation. They will not mix, and it will lead to dead gay people.

>obama

Fucking this. Islam isnt a religion. Islam is a way of government and a lifestyle that is not compatible with the west. They are fucking barbaric animals.

no, because islam is not a religion, thus not falling under first amendment

islam is a militaristic cult since it's very birth - just google about rashidun and umayyad caliphats

there are 2.2 billion christians in the world and 1.6 billion muslims

about 1.2 billion christians are catholic, likewise about 1.2 billion muslims are sunnis

we can't just kill them all. we're going to convert them, or they'll convert us.

Freedom of association is an American ideal. You're free to worship, I'm free to call you a retarded child for worshipping a dead pimps desert-starvation hallucination,.

Obama would enact hatespeech laws if he could. The nigger is done with his two terms though so fuck him, who gives a shit what he says