SOMEONE IS TRYING TO RUIN HIS LIFE

DON'T KNOW WHY

HE TESTS CLEAN ALL CAMP AND THEN SUDDENLY TESTS POSITIVE ON FIGHT NIGHT

NO WAY

TOTAL SET UP

JEWS ARE BEHIND THIS

SET UP

>coping this poorly

Yeah the guy that factually drove a car into people and did a bunch of cocaine is gonna be totally trusted to do everything according to good logic at all times

Checks out

not pretending i know alot about PEDs but the impression i have got is that yeah its not an overnight one oral pill like situation
its a more slow and gradual you increase by a % every few days

you dont know shit about PEDs you fucking child

Just accept the fact that he is a fucking fraud and has been /EXPOSED/ twice as such

HE A GOOD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN

hard to say based on no information. I doubt it was a testosterone level issue, more likely detection of a banned metabolite.

USADA has been known too do some shit shady shit you ask floyd mayweather. Nobody in /box/ trust's USADA. Is either VADA or youre on some type of PED.

shut the fuck up. JJ was genuinely my favorite fighter, and I couldn't care less about what he did outside the octagon, whether it was coke or crashing cars or whatever the fuck and DC always seemed like the arrogant one to me in that rivalry. I think DC apologist moralfags are pathetic, and now the JJ apologists are just as bad.

Dude got popped once and blamed it on dick pills or tainted supplements or whatever. Now he gets popped for turinabol.

It's fucking over. Open your eyes and stop looking for excuses for these people that you don't even know. The truth is right there for you to see- he is a fraud, just like plenty of other prominent MMA guys.

Blaming USADA or some conspiracy on this shit is just as ridiculous as feminists blaming men for things. USADA might have shitty practices as far as schedules and punishments, but they are legit.

Team AKA are probably the best NATTIES in the business. Fuck everyone else. That's why you see these criticisms of these guys like "oh, he loves #tiramisu" and "their strength training is shit" etc

USADA shills on Sup Forums? wow

Literally who

It's just a prelude for making another interim belt for that crybaby DC. He's a fan favorite and needs a reason to stick around and hold his babby head up so he can fight and sell tickets and views 3x a year to Bones' 1x every two years.

Look no one is beating Jones in his prime, a genetic freak for his weight class. And that makes for unexciting matches. Spin and hype can only hide a contender's clear inferiority for so long. White has time-tested formula for this dilemma. The Fedor strategy, which is the contract stall until he gets old strategy. White did it to Fedor, to A. Spider Silva, to GSP and now Bones is getting the treatment.

Literal roidbabby, nigger.

How WWE is this franchise that another belt has to be invented so a crybaby who got his fee fees concussed can keep pretending he is also a champ? Mixed Manchildren Arts

That doesn't explain his absurdly low test levels throughout his career

That doesn't explain him hiding from USADA under the octagon mat before UFC 200 to avoid testing

That doesn't explain why numerous signs point to him actually taking this steroid post weigh ins

Your boy is guilty. The mental gymnastics that Bones fans will go through to make him innocent is astounding. Do you really believe that a guy with his past is suddenly innocent?

i liked the part where he said, "Jon wouldn't do it".
That was the funniest part.
Because, you know, he has done it before.

This is the best day of my life.
Fuck you JJ hope you end up being a hobo you piece of juiced up shit

He tested positive for Turinabol, so i have no doubt he`s guilty, Turinabol is popular because it has a extremly short detection window, and is a old preparate, so they dont always test for it.
He also tested positive for estrogen blockers last time.... Hmmmm Estrogen blockers and Turinabol.... it should be obvious to anybody not retarded whats going on

Do you honestly think USADA gives a shit about this specific thread? Don't be retarded and except that JJ is a colossal fuck up.

fuck off retard

Like the FBI doesnt give a shit about some Sup Forums and Sup Forums threads right? Wrong

Exactly you conspiracy theory believing retard.