Why is the UFC so against roids? I don't understand. Just let them juice and fight at their optimal capacity

Why is the UFC so against roids? I don't understand. Just let them juice and fight at their optimal capacity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LCjZehpdWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAMPPPPPPMMMMMPFFFFFHRRR*

because then it's no longer about physical fitness and fighting, but only about who can afford the best drugs

And how is that different from now? They still juice, they just have to hide it, and occasionally some guy gets popped, which can potentially ruin his career for no reason.

by that logic, it's now all about who can afford the best training camp

The UFC was stupid in trying to become "a legit sport", now dana faggot is crying about woodley's winning tactics.

you wanted a legit sport, this is what it looks like.

fuck the UFC, I want pride back, where entertainment was the top priority, let them take roids who gives a fuck. i want to watch vitor kick peoples heads off.

there are no hyperadvanced designer steroids, user, only new stuff coming out is SARMs and peptides that do next to nothing

the shit that works is the same shit athletes were using in the 90s, and that shit is cheap injectables and orals that any athlete could afford

that's why jon jones, one of the biggest athletes in MMA, just popped for turinabol which is an old oral (if anyone had access to super powerful undetectable designer steroids, it would be jones)

Tbol? That's what he took? Jesus, that shit isn't even very strong. Why bother?

its not fair for the fighters that arnt bitches

because the goal isn't to look like arnold, it's to retain muscle when dieting down before making the water cut to 205

tbol isn't very powerful but it will let you retain all your muscle mass wonderfully and doesn't cause bloat like dbol or something

There's still way better option for cutting, like var or stanozolol.

But the real mystery is why would he take it right before the fight? Tbol has a half life of 16 hours. He had to have taken it right before to get popped.

the tests change all the time, maybe USADA has some new panels that can detect latent tbol metabolites outside of that window of time somehow

or maybe jones is a fucking idiot

gib bunda

Maybe, but I don't know why he even bothered. He should have just taken tren base, which is dozens of times more powerful and has a 6 hour half life.

Oh well, see you in 4 years, Jon. Maybe you'll learn by then.

>like ass webms
>too nsfw for /wsg/
>too tame for /gif/

wish hiro would do something about this

thanks doc

tren kills your cardio

Google search 'Chris Benoit's Death' and you'll get your answer. Steroids are no joke.

btw this is not spannish television, it is brazilian portuguese. Can you fix the name of the vid? Thank you. In Brazil we work very hard to provide a good entertaining content, please properly credit this video.

Right, I forgot. Well, there's plenty of gear. He could definitely have gotten something better than tbol, however.

Sorry, mate. I'll fix it.

name for the video?

It does not faggot, I did 12 weeks at 150mg eod and I still was tearing 2 hour Taekwondo sessions up.

mulher melancia

she's more of a Sup Forums meme

youtube.com/watch?v=7LCjZehpdWM

>mulher melancia
just imagine her taking the biggest FART after eating sopa de macaco?

>she's more of a Sup Forums meme
how so?

>hey just have to hide it
>potentially ruin his career for no reason

Cheating at a SPORT after you signed a contract swearing to not cheat because you know you can't win with your own skill.

Wow, it's almost like lying is bad or something.

Because he is incredibly insecure, unstable guy who has spent his entire career roiding. He probably can't get in a cage even to spar without knowing he has injected.

Except if you don't you risk getting BTFO by someone who did. This is is your career, this is your life.

it does for a lot of people, this is a well known tren side

more common with ace than enth

GODDAMN

The way I see it, put away any arguments you use for athletics etc and just put it like this. Steroids allow humans to get stronger, they do not make brains and other vital organs stronger.

Turning knockout punches into death punches is not good for the sport at any level at all.

>spannish
Are you tryna catch dese hands?

She posed for playboy, btw. You're welcome.

rassl ain't real xd

Not true. Extra muscle can soften a body shot. A thicker neck helps a lot to prevent a KO.

what a vulgar whore.
anyway...

>just let them juice
do you know what it does to rheir bodies? pic related

THICC

Athlete's heart is benign tho. And it's the athlete's choice anyway.

That happens with high level athletes regardless. Steroid study is still very new. I think we should consider what side effects steroids will give you if taken in responsible doses. Some of these guys are pushing 3000+ mgs a week

Agreed. It's not a real sport anyway. How can one claim to be the "Ultimate" fighting champion when they would get their arse kicked by someone who takes roids?

MMA is a joke. Their most marketable guy is going to get humiliated this weekend and their only A level athlete is a roidhead.

Yes but it doesn't compensate for the extra strength of the punches.

Lol thats a reach, a blow to the temple is going to do some harm no matter how roided up you are

soccer players dying of heart failure at an early age

roided fighters have much better chins, probably due to

I didn't say it would negate them. And what's wrong with power punchers? I thought everyone loved guys like Tyson.

That happens regardless of roids. If you get hit in the head a lot you're gonna get your brains scrambled.

>CTE
Nice conspiracy theory there

>usually football players get CTE
>majority are black
>this brain most likely a black guy
>brain is smaller than other brain
Hmmmm.....

This has been proven to be a complete fraud by NFL scientists.