Shouldn't Sup Forums be praising black man white woman relationships?

Shouldn't Sup Forums be praising black man white woman relationships?

it guarantees the destruction of the black race not the white race

this is why you are only jewish if your mom is jewish

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/05/snl-white-video_n_5935428.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No because m'ladys should never know the true power of a BBC

(you)

what kind of fucking logic is this?

your mother is the one who passes down the mitochondrial dna

Niggers are a minority. If every nigger had a mixed kid, they'd be no more true niggers.

>believing the Jews excuse for war-rape and infidelity
Top kuk

You're a moron. Time women spend pumping out black kids could have been spent pumping out white kids. It's better for white women to only breed with white men, while white men inseminate women of all races.

theres another sub type of racism in the black community nobody ever talks about.

light skinned niggas and dark skinned niggas is a thing

Does mitochondrial DNA determine someone's skin color or intelligence?

>shit colored niglets
>destruction of the black race and not the white race
:^)

It's tortured, but there is some truth in it in a sense. If blacks and whites mix, they form mulattoes. Most mulattoes gravitate towards white partners later in life since their father never lasts in the picture. If a trend like this occurs for a few generations, blackness will be bred out like the genes of the native americans, with many "black" people being only like 15% black.

black and white have mixed baby

mixed baby can only produce a white black or mixed child

>do the very cells that make us organism effect skin color or intelligence

Go back to school and learn how genes work.

>what is hybrid vigor
>implying mixed people are infertile

For the purposes of my dichotomy, if you can tell they're mixed then treat them as black, otherwise they're essentially white.

my understanding of genes is far beyond yours which is why i can see future admixtures reverting back to one phenotype; white or black.

It is destroying white people, because niggers fuck as many white women as possible. That destroys the white gene pool, not the nigger septic pool that can only be diluted.

Aussiefag has an inferiority complex and even though men having sex with his women is degenerate it's somehow not degenerate for him to do it with the inferior race.

Fuck out of here mate.

When black girls choose white guys, its because they know white is best.
When Asians girls choose white guys, they know white is best
When latina and native American girls choose white guys, white is right.

When white girls choose black guys its a KIKE ZIONIST SJW FEMINIST CONSPIRACY TO DESTEOY AMERICA!

It amazes me how you folks can joke and laugh about this infuriating shit like the Jews do.
huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/05/snl-white-video_n_5935428.html

Look at the numbers, very few of those women choose men outside their own race.

>NOT TRUE FOR WHITE WOMAN + BLACK MAN

And this is promoted in commercials, movies, television, comic books, magazines, video gamers; all forms of information and entertainment controlled by Jews.

thats like dumping a swimming pool of ink into a glass of milk. theres way too many niggers worldwide to extinct them with white genes alone.

Mitochondria aren't everything you stupid kike. Culture and politics are passed down too, usually through the father.
Black fathers mean either nigger culture or no culture and lots of single moms which means lots of future criminals.

So, the only reason a white girl fucks a black guy is advertisement and pop culture?

Mitochondria don't contribute to skin color, just metabolism. And that's mostly determined by cell dna too.

Pretty much. I mean, what do blacks really have to offer women? They are poor, stupid and violent.

Plus, the dick thing is mostly bullshit, only being about 1 inch longer than whites, and equal to the average Italian or French dick.

Masculinity and danger. Women love "bad boys"; thugs. Most white men have been pussy whipped since birth because of feminism. Being a white man means being a source of productivity and money. Women will use you and fuck the unemployed "bad boys".

>it guarantees the destruction of the black race not the white race

There aren't even 1 billion whites on this planet.
By 2100 there'll be 4 billion blacks on this planet.

You can't destroy the black race by mixing it with the white race.

This thread is retarded and so are probably you.

White genes are the most recessive on the planet

>what is hybrid vigor
Something only observed in genetically depressed populations.

Lmfao, had to throw that part in.

>They arent better than me in any way, r-right?

What is Pyrrhic Victory?

>Believes that black people are just inherently stupid poor and violent as if they are orks from lord of the rings or something.

PS: what do you have to offer? Experience on pol?

When white girls choose black guys it's Sup Forums making a mountain out of an ant hill.
Seriously, it's like going to /mlp/ and saying all Sup Forums users are horsefuckers.

>mitochondrial dna: 16 500 bp
>rest of the fucking human genome: 3 000 000 bp

>WYTE WOMEN WANT FUCK BLACK UNEMPLOYED THUG BAD BOYZ

>omg you think blacks are inherently criminals and poor,RACIST!!!

kill yourself kike

Nah, its the other way m8. White men should be pumping their stuff into non-white women.

It's because they are insecure little pussies who simultaneously believe in freedom and at the same time don't. They are afraid of the other races, and therefore want them eliminated.

Blacks everywhere are violent, no matter the circumstances. It must be genetic in that case. BTW, 4.0 GPA in finance faggot. Gotta out jew the jews if we're ever to fund fashco.

>Tyrone passing on his genes is supposed to mean his race is dying
>He's likely passing them on with multiple women to top it off
>implying mudskinned half-niglets are white through some retarded mother-only based logic
>implying "the destruction of the white race" people are always talking about isn't the end of racial purity + lack of white couples reproducing

We shouldn't have to live with the other races. No other civilization has similar conditions. Only ours.

Are you from reddit or tumblr?
Anyway most other groups of people not just whites disregard blacks because seriously..do I even need to give you the information?

Wow what a retarded cunt.

It just seems like you can easily explain white man non white woman relationships but you can't explain black man white women relationships without flipping out and shouting dindu and just abandoning all your precious stats and FACTS that you bitch about other people not using

>he thinks not liking your women of you race fucking other races is unique to whites

you're fucking stupid

Yeah, and then if it was only whites, you'd bitch about who is REALLY white.

Anything to make sure you aren't responsible for your own shortcomings you fag

try being coherent next time you reply to me,i have no idea what you're trying to say

>Yeah, and then if it was only whites, you'd bitch about who is REALLY white.
It keeps the conflict alive and conflict creates progress.
Looking at how the conflict between whites and "not really whites" (Slavs) went during the Cold War, the rational thing to do is create an all white world for the most impressive development.

>Anything to make sure you aren't responsible for your own shortcomings you fag
Is this a babby's first semester in psychology episode? If yes, I'm out.

Fucking lol

>Oh oh but it's okay if us whites fuck non white girls though, that's fine.

One drop rule.

You'd have to consider the X-Chromosome as a whole. At least 70% of your intellectual output (considering you're male) comes from your X-Chromosome. If you're a female it varies, due to female genetic mosaicism, which can lead to skewed X-inactivation, so female intellectual output can be mostly from either the father's X-Chromosome, the mother's, or somewhere in between the two.

>Greatest race in the world. Needs to bicker and squabble with itself to stay great.

obama is as niggerish as they come.no sense what so ever. he actually thought that spending money the government doesnt have would help the economy. its called debt and it reduces gdp growth. 2009 looks as bad as it does in a post analysis because of him and his nigger brain

he is half black. white mom. maybe tyrome should go back to africa

you could argue that one is more harmful to the white race vs the other

but it's NOT "ok"

>niglier than thou

Lost it

But you don't mind if it happens. Only niggers fucking the pure white girls is what grinds your gears.

>At least 70% of your intellectual output (considering you're male) comes from your X-Chromosome
citation fucking needed

This

We should aprove and enforce black male and white female relationships, every girl DESERVES the BBC experience

>posting a whore
yeah buddy

Most black people in the US are already 40-60% white.

it's the lesser of two evils i suppose,wouldn't say "i don't mind"

and i am not going to lose sleep over some mudshark fucking a nigger,the aversion comes naturally,like it does with bestiality or something

it's like saying

"oh you get mad when the other team scores a touchdown but celebrate when yours does"

it just seems like common sense

>>Greatest race in the world. Needs to bicker and squabble with itself to stay great.
>stay great

Nice strawman. Seeing that you're out of arguments, you should do the dignified thing and leave.

>posting a man posing as a woman

>Believes that black people are just inherently stupid poor and violent as if they are orks from lord of the rings or something

They are and it stems from very bad genetics.

Oy vey op, great post, really made me think.

>Teams

Do you realize that there are people who do great things together and make your life better everyday because they don't separate themselfes into teams.

Can ee just give the pol fags their own island where it's only them allowed and see how much they beg to come back to live next to the niggers or spics?

>Implying you didn't say it.

You actually believe that blacks are all 100 percent inferior even when there is proof that black people act just like us if they accept our culture.

regression to the mean -- there is a limit to human genetic potential

(((OP)))

Yeah, you are proving that we humans can only handle a few extra chromosomes

You're right, I didn't.

Shitposting should be left to the Aussies, they're good at it.

>someone resorted to insults
>someone has lost the argument

U r rekt.

Dude, "Queen", "Queenie". It's a trap.

No.

White women are much more finite.

Now.

the opposite is absolutely true.

White men impregnating black women is definitely by ratio in white's favour.

Put the tally on your wall.

That's 1 for internet arguments.

0 for white girl pussies.

Congrats.