P U R E S T

P U R E S T
K I N O

eh. though it was pretty boring 2bh

It was really good

I'm not watching this piece of shit unless jake rapes and murders that chick. Does he?

this movie reminds me a lot of Requiem for a dream

what the fuck was this about

No, he existentially cucks her.

literal 10/10 intro
kidding aside tho i really liked it a lot

So he killed himself at the end, right?

No, the whole book was a revenge plot against her.
He basically made her falling in love with him again just to not show up and hurt her.

Oh right, how I understood it - from the movie alone - was that yes he made her fall in love him again and then, to both free himself and more importantly hurt her as much as he could - kill himself

i think he was mocking modern artists with that intro
just making edgy pretty shit that doesn't mean anything

Such a shit tier script. This is straight up made for women hating gays. Shit characters and dialogue too.

It's definitely a match made in kino

Why did you think it was so shit user?
Can you elaborate?

Well, the director is a pretty well-known fag.

>he watched the version that has a bunch of shit cut for koreans
>he still calls this pleb hogwash quote unquote "kino"
hahaHAAHAHAH

No, I think that was meant that even after he had his revenge, as in making her fall for him again, that he had devoted so much and energy into this that he didn't actually gain anything from it in the end either.

No, someone else does symbolically.

more like PURE STINKO

torrents out ?

wow nice pun user, so cool, i want to be your friend

I thought that the novel was the revenge too, because firstly it's named after her, and that Ray is the manifestation of Susan; both of them split their family apart and kill their child.

Then the novel and the stand up was the revenge against her, and then he killed himself like he did in the book.

This should get Best Score if only for the memorable opening and closing themes

lmao, what a perfect way to put it

The novel wasn't a revenge, it was a confession. It is written for Susan, not the one we see reading, but the one he "lost" years earlier. She thinks about it as if it was a revenge, because she is completely self-absorbed.
As Edward says in the flashbacks, he is writing about himself, the situation is not the same, but feelings of Tony are basically feelings of Edward. The novel tells us her about his pain over losing his family, yes, but it focuses mostly on how HE was weak and, due to that, unable to do anything to stop it. In the end Ray is killed and Susan becomes unhappy and regretful, but in both cases it happens not by his hand (Tony pulled the trigger, yeah, but he was basically given opportunity to do it by someone else, and even then he did it only when it was either him or Ray) and gives him no satisfaction. The one he blames the most is himself, for his weakness and inability to save his wife and child (in reality to keep her wife with him and save the aborted child), and that's why he commits suicide (both as Tony and as Edward).

Is there a good torrent out yet without the hardsub crap?