So pol, as a heterosexual white male, what would I loose if Europe became islamised (besides alcohol and bacon)??

So pol, as a heterosexual white male, what would I loose if Europe became islamised (besides alcohol and bacon)??

Convince me again why should I fight for freedom of degenerates and jewish controlled """democracies"""??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzniE7S_IIk
guardian.co.uk/football/2005/oct/31/sport.comment1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Croatia isn't a real country so you have nothing to lose anyway

*loose

You shouldn't. Islam is the ultimate redpill and a religion made for the heterosexual man. Everything about Islam is redpilled.

>losing alcohol and bacon to the sandnigger hordes
what a cuck

Do you know what loose means dumb ass?

Islam is a satanic cult

at least I can afford to buy property in my own country.

LGBTQ and women's rights, football, hot women on TV, cheeseburgers

No. Islam is the redpill. Christianity is the cuck cult.

>1000 square foot apartment for $900 a month in the biggest city in the country, in the safest whitest area, a 10 minute walk from the subway across the street from the grocery store and liquor store
If you can't afford this you're a failure at life, also houses aren't expensive outside Hongcouver which exists just for Chinese to bring their money here and Toronto which exists for the same reason but for other races not just chinks

>lgbtq
>womens rights
I said what would I LOSE, not what would I win.

Football is played in islamic countries as well and halal food is more healthy, since the animals dont get fed antibiotics and dont release testosterone berfore being slaughtered and poison the meat.

How is to a cuck cult?

Because I don't believe in Allah, and they'd kill me for that.

I'd rather not die.

How isn't it? Christians are cuckolds who bend over for liberialism and anything else it comes into contact with.

>a month
lol, I pay nothing """a month""", since its my property cuck

> Implying koranfags aren't cucked by Black Box

I dont believe in christianity either, I'm a fedora tipper who acts as if he is christian. I could as well be acting as if I'm a muslim (the bowing would be annoying, but I could rationalize it as back exercises)

geee, I dont know either where turkroach got those ideas about christianity being a cuck religion (pic unrelated)

No they don't, this is like saying Muslims don't believe every Jew should be killed, they don't follow their holy book. In fact if you lived here in Canada and told me to worship other Gods according to the bible I can kill you. It's not my fault so many "Christians" don't follow the bible

>In fact if you lived here in Canada and told me to worship other Gods according to the bible I can kill you. It's not my fault so many "Christians" don't follow the bible
Lol no.

>Implying Americans are not cucked by black cock

Groups like ISIS will destroy your national heritage because "muh idoltary"

Your National IQ will drop

You'll be forced to worship a jewish volcano cacodemon

>mfw so many nonarguments in this thread

What do you mean no? You don't know the bible

I know Christians. You are cucks. You would not dare do that because you are all about tolerance.

>Your National IQ will drop
so, I'll be a wolf (high IQ) among sheep (low IQ)??

>national heritage
nope, thats destroyed by jews and """our politicians"""

Your salvation by following a false religion.

I'm a fedora tipper, I only care about this life (which is very sad as of now thanks to jews and feminists). Try harder Hans.

>If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely,[b] both its people and its livestock.
Our satanic government who refuses to acknowledge the bible doesn't allow us the right to practice our religion

Which is why you are cucks. Won't even put up a fight because you render unto Caesar that which is his.

I've never cringed so hard in my life

>so, I'll be a wolf (high IQ) among sheep (low IQ)??

I mean if you're also charismatic and you wont be beheaded for whatever you want to do with your intelligence then maybe you could work something out. Better to not live in a shithole and dodge that bullet though.

And yes I know western democracies are headed in that direction.

But the hot women in TV and movies...

Also footy is haram, the Ayatollah himself disliked it.

Also no cartoons.

You can always stop being a fedora tipper and accept Jesus Christ as your savior.

>Not being able to kill people means I'm persecuted

Yup typical Yahwist

nice argument leaf, you totally convinced me.

he should be a muslim. Islam is the much better option.

Iran still fields a football team. His personal preference is not what decides is haram.

>a filthy Croat asking why he should stand up for the collective whole
Typical, traitor scum. As usual the filthy Croat would welcome a Muslim and spit on his own heritage.

Christians are a minority, Satan has infiltrated our churches, our government, this is why so much degeneracy comes from the west because "Christians" for too long have decided "who cares it doesn't affect me" until we've reached the point we're in today where just the fact that we merely practice our religion is a hate crime. Even in the Vatican this is the case.
People who follow the bible are anything but "Cucks"

>this is like saying Muslims don't believe every Jew should be killed, they don't follow their holy book
Jews are one of the people of the books, só muslims do not want them murdered, only the ones that support Israel.

Iran has a pretty good relationship with non-zionist kikes

Nobody follows the Bible. Your entire religion has been cucked to the core.

ajde nemoj pls..

t. srbin

Well, if he doesn't want to go to hell, he really shouldn't.

I was mocking the OP's mistake. Calm down leaf

You won't get to heaven by being a Christian.

I just heard on "louder with crouder" that muslims believe we are all born Mohamedian, but started worshipping false religions.

I'll just use this and """"convert back"""" to islam and enjoy my white male high IQ previllege, while my wife is in the kitchen (where she belongs) and I enjoy watching TV with 0 degeneracy on it.

I don't want to do harm to anyone, but the bible is very clear about what we have to do to those who ask us to worship false gods. This would not be an issue if our government didn't import millions of people who's goal is to exterminate my people, in fact my people did almost go extinct because of the satanic muhammedins but thankfully back then the pope realised they had to be stopped and raised an army to free our country.

ibrahim was a muslim, enshallah.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzniE7S_IIk

Hot women in TV or movies isnt a good thing.

It's one of the branchs of the women's liberation and the feminist movement as whole.

Also, cartoons are allowed in shia countries. Only the sunni are mad about drawing faces

its inevitable my serbish friend and I struggle to see the downsides (for me, I can see many downsides for destroyers of societies, aka jews, women, degenerates).

Look at Albania.

That should tell you everything you need to know right there.

Hello Abdullah
I agree with that first part, many, many people ignore the bible just bring up genesis in many church and you'll be told you're a bit case. Very sad
Sorry, I see British people use loose all the time I thought the Irish did too

Just join the winning team
Inshallah

Believing in Jesus Christ as your savior means you are a Christian, so it kind of does.

You won't get to heaven worshipping idols like an asteroid

>Non muslim detected.

Christians can still reach heaven in islam if they are virtuous.

10 reason why Football is haraam
the world cup is haraam for many reasons. but since 10 is an important and serious number; id give you ten reasons. they are:

1. men displaying their awrah (hedhun laigen oriyaamun, as our beloved mullahs would/should put it). behaving in ways which can provoke sexual desires of women and gay men. immodesty.

... 2. supporting kafir nations like the evil america and portugese!?! this is unacceptable. imitating the kuffaar is common during worldcups. wearing their jerseys, flags and copying their hairstyles. then there are the vuvuzelas. obviously it is not really a 'musical' instrument, but it is part of south african kafir culture and made in kafir communist china!

3. people watching football even when it is prayer time. just like music is haraam for being an 'idle waste of time'. a friend told me there were only two rows in their neighbourgood mosque when the game was on. i told him even those few people could problyy be the hardcore supporters of some team praying for victory.

4. too much female skin. there are the football fan chicks and cheerleading gals - flashing once in a while. yeah, this is the only time you get to see a naked boob on maldivian national television. and therez the waka waka song. it is straight from hell. what moves. what the shakira! masha allah! i mean, naoozbillah.

5. people waste a lot of money buying TVs,sound systems (to 'listen' to worldcup yeah), setting up screens, decorating rooms,buying airtel dish (which is also haraam for showing christian channels),buying a lot of food,buying calendars, books,stickers...etc. such waste of money are always haraam.

It's not enough to believe this, you need to follow what God commands of us, would a sinner who believes in Jesus go to heaven? I doubt it, it's not up to me to decide this but the bible is very clear on what would happen to sinners

>Abdullah
>In Brazil

I'm actually a fedora Shlomo

There is literally nothing wrong with half of those and the other half are not Islam.

>Christians actually believe this

If they follow modern Christianity they will never get to heaven. 100% it goes against everything we know.

ayy

which of those icons is supposed to be bad for me?? heterosexual white male?

reason why Football is haraam
the world cup is haraam for many reasons. but since 10 is an important and serious number; id give you ten reasons. they are:
6. media and some local companies have started betting on these games in the name of sms lucky draw quiz. more haraam activities.

7. people stay late to watch football. its a cause for being late for work, and sometimes causes you to miss dhamunamaadhu and fajr prayer. and staying up late for such an evil activity and missing prayers because of that is totally unacceptable. it is leading you astray. haraam again.

8. mixing of men and women at the football stadium and places (public screens and even rooms) where people watch the matches. we can hear women laughing and screaming too.calling out names of football players. astaghfirullah.

9. the world cup is sponsored by greedy kafir capitalist corporations who probably have connections with the freemasons and all. you are helping them. boycott worldcup and boycott cocacola too.

10. it does not follow the saudi fatwa on rules for halal football.

guardian.co.uk/football/2005/oct/31/sport.comment1

>Muhammed.jpg

Its fucking Ali. It is Ali.

Alright Turkey, or turkproxy, I'll bite.
Redpill me on every aspect of Islam and then defend detonating an explosive vest around children.

>If they follow modern Christianity they will never get to heaven. 100% it goes against everything we know
Modern christians are just fedoras in denial

>Redpill me on every aspect of Islam and then defend detonating an explosive vest around children.
Strawman.

We are all sinners, and no works can ever justify salvation. It can only come through faith in Christ alone, don't believe Catholic lies.

>if they follow modern Christianity they will never get to heaven
I agree with you on this, but we cannot call it Christianity when they make a deliberate attempt to ignore the bible or even claim the bible is completely false. Would you call someone who eats lamb a vegetarian?

Holy shit they're as bad as fucking SJWs.

>Saudi

Bro, this guys are the maddest of the muslims.
Even ISIS is less extreme than this faggots

Because Arabs are raging racists. You convert, they bully the fuck out of you. Islam converted 60+ countries, where are different ethnics that use to live there?

Has your housing market finally collapsed?
Or is the Jew scrambling your brain with his nose in your ear?

So someone can be adulterous, be full of lust, be drunkards, gamble, be involved in a Homosexual relationship but they believe in Christ so they'll get to heaven?
I don't think God would have made these commandments for us if he did not intend for us to follow them

Nah man, actually genuinely interested.

they will have mercy on us. Croats are immigrants from Iran.

Blowing yourself up around children is simply not Islamic.

Chinese people buy our condos, they're not building them for Canadians. In a decade maybe there will be a burst in the bubble prices will go down and Canadians will finally start buying these homes but right now they're just for the Chinese to keep their money outside of China

If you believe in Christ and know that he doesn't want you to do these things and yet keep doing them regardless, then maybe you don't seriously believe in him.

If you did these things but then found Christ and repented then of course you will be saved.

Since he's an fedora willing to fake it and doesn't mind the loss of freedom and the joys of hedonism your probably right. I would never give up being hedonistic in Eris's name so keep Islamic law out the US and good luck with your no fun allowed religion grayface.

I think we may be both trying to find the same god, we are just taking very different paths.
I was raised a Catholic, but this Pope mate. Jesus he needs to go.
Are you my enemy, or are we both fighting the long nosed criminal?

But blowing yourself into the children seems to be very islamic.

wew lad

fuck Jews if that is what you are asking

I think we misunderstood each other then, I assumed you meant that so long as you believe in Christ you can get into Heaven

You wouldn't lose anything anyway. Ni amount of change in the world is going to get any of you shit pickles out of your mother's basement any time soon.

Sounds like our housing market.
Live in a regional centre and the idea of ever owning a house here without being born into significant money, or putting yourself in more than a million dollars debt is a joke.
The market market collapse to make house prices reasonably affordable again.
Fuckin one bedroom flat in Sydney now approaches two million dollars.

I would be free and would have much fun fa.m. I'm not gay nor am I a woman. I would probably get respected by other muslims and hedonism is a trait of a dying society.

nice digits bro, but maybe we just dont want to participate as slaves in a jewish constructed slave system which is controlled by corrupt politicians and banks

I think new Zealand, Australia and Canada are going through similar housing problems. The average price in Vancouver is higher than in New York City for example, everything is over valued just because of Chinese investors

good point

Having the hubris to claim to know the will of God and the fate of people after death.

Yes, if you believe in him as your savior then yes, you will get into heaven.

I meant, if you found Christ, most people would stop engaging into degenerate behaviour.
It's not like you would just say "Fuck it, I'll do whatever I want, and then get into heaven regardless ", you would try to become a better person and stop sinning of you know that it's sin you are doing.

In any case, if you do this, but also believe on Christ, you would most likely receive punishment in this life. It's not like God randomly chose a list of things that you shouldn't do. Most of them are actually bad for you, so you will receive your punishment in this life but still get saved, if you believe in Christ.

The sad fact is many, many Christians believe they can do whatever they want but since they believe in Christ they'll be okay

>safest white area

pathetic, that you need to point out its whitest and safest area. Say what you want about eastern europe but everywhere is whitest here and therefore equally safe

You must admit, Islam has a bad name in the West at the moment.
Righto, then sell me on Islam. Pretend I've never watched the news.

I only had to point this out because my town got annexed by Toronto, if they didn't take us over the whole city would be European

For you there wouldn't be an issue since you don't want the freedom to find joy in any way you please if you have no moral issue with being repressed by a religion than by all means join the no fun club. I like enjoying life on my terms too much to submit to Islam.

Maybe Islam isn't all bad, but fuck a religion that limits the personal freedom of it's followers to such an extent. If you only care about men, sure, it isn't too bad if you don't care about not drinking alcohol or eating pork, but what if you're a woman? Islam says the male is superior to the female, and while I know most of Sup Forums will agree with that, it is simply untrue to say that all women are inferior to all men, especially in an intellectual sense.

>So pol, as a heterosexual white male, what would I loose if Europe became islamised (besides alcohol and bacon)??

Your life.

What I want to know is wtf is the end game of the Islamization of the West? If the (((jews))) are behind it, they must surely know that once the muslims become majority, they'll attempt to purge every last trace of the jews off the earth.