All memes aside, can Trump win the election even though he's losing in the polls to Shillary?

All memes aside, can Trump win the election even though he's losing in the polls to Shillary?

FBI indictiment

nope, he literally can't win, that would require a majority of Novembers voter turnout to vote for him, which will not happen

she won't be indicted, christ you kids are dense.

She definitely can be

>enough people mail her pepes that it gets treated like it's "white powder"

Not necessarily

Bush won without a majority

> autism in the mail

Hey! I bought those stamps too. Neat!

>t. fellow autist

>he literally can't win
>literally
>literally literally literally
>all lower-case all the time

tumblr and/or Sup Forums cross-poster detected

Maybe.

>Believing polls are real and actually tell the truth

Those are the standard Forever stamps you fucking idiot. Over 90% of stamp sales are that type of Forever stamp. (Ignoring bulk postage purchases and meter machines)

>pro-hillary companies run polls
>hillary is winning in said polls
>people are surprised

idiots

This.

Only thing stopping Trump from winning is election fraud, e.g. straight rigging the votes on election day. Hillary Clinton has to be one of the weakest nominees in history, and if she didn't have a vagina she wouldn't be here.

Of course he could.

All other answers are wrong.

She won't. But she COULD.
The question was if Trump can win, and if that were to happen, he absolutely would.
It's a hypothetical solution to a question about a hypothetical situation, so it's fair game.

>wasting this golden opportunity to use your rare pepe postage

I can't wait for the elections, because no matter what happens I'll have a laugh at America's expense.

If Trump somehow wins I think he'll provide plenty of Bush-tier bantz-fuel over the course of his presidency. The "stupid American" stereotype will experience another golden age.
However, if Trump loses, like all polls suggest, then I'll be able to enjoy Sup Forums's collective tantrum as your dreams and meme's coming crashing down.

Either way, it'll be highly entertaining. I'm so excited.

lmao you'll probably get a visit from the FBI for sending that picture. they'll call it an extremist threat or something.

I can't wait either.

>hahaha stupid Americans, you think unparallelled economic growth is a good thing? what a bunch of idiots
>did you guys see how dumb Trump makes America look? you guys look like a bunch of pussies making mexico pay for YOUR wall lol
>how does it feel you never get to enjoy the sweet sound of the muezzin burgers?

And so on. The bantz will be legendary I'm sure

republicans have 5 million more votes than dems for the primaries

trump needs to unite the party

No. As much as I want him to win, the establishment machine is just far too overwhelming even for a charismatic billionaire like Trump to overcome. Winning a primary is one thing, but winning a general is next to impossible for a Republican nowadays because the media preys on the slightest of hints of imperfection. Branding opposition as racist, sexist, bigoted, etc. is like a martial art that the left has a 9th degree black belt in. Whether it's true or not, once those buzzwords hit the mainstream, it's over whether those labels are true or not.

The fact of the matter is that Democrats can get away with SO much more than any of the Republicans can. Trump's negatives are minuscule compared to the Clinton's, but no one in the mainstream says anything because they know that they'll be targeted with lawsuits and the IRS' magnifying glass if they dare speak against the reigning dictatorship of either party.

Remember how the establishment Republicans were lining up to back Trump once he got the nomination? Now remember how quick they were to denounce him after Trump made his remarks about the Hispanic judge? Politics is the realm of thieves and con men.

>1 post by this ID

>but winning a general is next to impossible for a Republican nowadays because the media preys on the slightest of hints of imperfection.

Look at how hard the shills and the media have been trying to pin something on trump. The worst thing the dems could dig up is that he has a big dick and doesn't drink coffee.

why haven't Sup Forums spammed her PO box with this picture

then barnie sandals would be the nominee
and he absolutely STOMPS donnie T

>1 post by this ID
and you take the b8

>polls claim hes losing the entire primary season
>he wins
>polls claim hes losing the actual election
>????