Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0rVDbYqE7E
youtube.com/watch?v=GHqd0OV15iI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0rVDbYqE7E

more like "i get pussy"

Didn't A&E cancel the KKK Reality Show?

Remember! Each topic can only have X amount of reports before it is deleted do you are part now!!!

No this
youtube.com/watch?v=GHqd0OV15iI

This is a Trump board, go to bed, kid.

You tell him, goy.

easily offended obese vain man who shisposts on the internet is now the face of alphaism

okie dokie

So to be on topic, what TV channel will be covering his inauguration. I want to record it.

This level of asspained shitposting should be a turning point for everyone to never vote for a Republican ever again. Look at the entitlement these faggots are displaying.

Fox

I'd rather vote republican than the disastrous fuckups the Democratic Party chooses to run lmao

Are you implying some people shitposting on the internet is worse than the DNC literally rigging their half the election?

What entitlement? We won, you lost.

He can do an apprentice show except for interns

Who will play Hillary?

>implying Trump isn't planning a season to find his Agriculture Secretary
>implying Mike Rowe won't be a judge

>that comic
I'm impressed in their transition to the new SJW's Sup Forums found both a worse artstyle and weaker form of humor than tumblr

Jesus, man, I voted for Trump and all but you need to let it go, the election is over.

Tell that to Obama----

it's too late, Sup Forums has drunk too deep from the the identity politics well and it will never leave us
Sup Forums's already rationalized Trump's constant praise of Israel and his appointing half of Wall Street to his cabinet, they'll swallow anything as long as it's their side doing it and will never shut up

>rigging
>they lost the election
Move on, faggot. It's sad that the media bombed your proto brain with that election but it's over now.