North Idaho

I feel sorry for you depressed virgins that live anywhere outside of here. We have the most freedom, lowest crime, hottest women, and the KKK to keep all the inferior races out. Move here while you still can Sup Forums. This will be the last stronghold of America.

Nigga you live in bumfuck nowhere where culture is nonexistent. Stay in your barren backwards wasteland you fucking faggot.

Nobody gives a fuck about culture. OP is right, that part of America is badass. Now I disagree that it's just north Idaho, but I think we will soon see a pretty decent migration of white people who are sick of niggers to Wyoming, Montana and Idaho.

You can join OP in that irrelevant backwards wasteland. You both can listen to Kenny Chesney and fuck your sister all day long.

Moscow here.

It's pretty nice.

I'd rather have no culture at all than anything resembling "black culture", which is all you urbanfags have at this point.

Yeah much better to live in a corrupt nigger city like Jew York or Chicongo and listen to rap music.

There's a white flight occurring from parts of California to Coeur d'Alene.

got my dick sucked by a reporter for the Lewiston Tribune

shit was cash

Don't let the Californians know dumbfuck. They will swarm in and shit all over it

There's no whole foods and retro fitness so fuck that kek

You guys got Silverwood too.

Fools fleeing the darkies.

The sad part is the Californians are bringing all their liberal nonsense with them. Coeur d' Alene was a way different place 20 years ago than it is today. However I will admit it looks 1000x nicer

>hottest women

Post a picture of a woman from North Idaho and we'll be the judge.

Good for them, Commiefornia is about the last place any self respecting white person would want to live.

Why not? Just taking away the tax revenue that funds their gibs me dats

>Anonymous (ID: xm9Z5mh1) 06/18/16(Sat)21:48:50 No.77763974▶

What's the job market like in Coeur d' Alene?

You'll be Colorado 2.0 within the decade; enjoy your commiefornians!

Almost entirely serviced-based. It's a tourist town and pretty much doubles in size during the summer. A lot of people from CDA commute to Spokane for work.

>That nose
Oy vey goyim northern Idaho is white man land! Be a good goy and come!

>Culture

went to high school with all these girls btw

>Idaho
>Culture
Top kek your culture is nothing more than some potatoes

thanks

>Implying I live in Idaho

>[Insert where you live]
>White
Heh got ya buddy