I-is /ourboy/ ok?

I-is /ourboy/ ok?

sure, what ever

>punished Jake

Why wouldn't he be, he has the REAL TURBOMAN AT HOME!!!!!

AJ Soprano?

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

>tfw Darth Vader grew up to be Uncle Owen

pls God let him play Snoke

he's been in a psychward since April so no

has he tried spinning?

yes and failed

He will suicide the next year

>thought he'd hit it big by starring in a Star Wars film
>film panned, his performance chastised
>never get good acting jobs ever again
>many years later
>new Star Wars film comes out with new faces
>film praised, new actors become superstars and get good gigs
>you are still in the shitter

Yeah, I'd be mad too tbqh.

No.

Lots a multi-million dollar celebrities have shit beginnings, but unlike "Anakin" they didn't act like sulky little pricks about it

He should have just manned up and reinforced the idea he was Anakin, he could be a Star Wars god right now sitting on Disney's money pile, but nooooo he rather get offended and punch his mom.

That's not him on the left, idiot.

What's next for his career?

No, he's schizophrenic.

Your left or my left?

As a young boy he received written death threats in the mail on a daily basis for "ruining Star Wars", and his classmates constantly made fun of him. That kind of mental and emotional trauma at that young of an age is nothing to dismiss lightly. The guy's will was broken before he was even 12 years old, there's really no going back from that.

Nope

That's just the life of a child actor. They're always years by their classmates, mostly out of jealousy. This young man was unfortunately mentally I'll but I wouldn't blame Star Wars for that. Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley got out fine.

>years
teased

You think...

Think what?

Its still a good trick

the obvious

I think you underestimate how much shit he got.
Whether he were predisposed to mental illness or not, the treatment he received as a child would have driven anybody mad.

Not to me

not my problem simpleton

>anybody
Maybe on some level that's true, but not everyone would become a wizard like him. That's just objectively false.

No need to be rude. I don't know something, so I asked what it was.

ok, your post was obvious, everyone already knows, thanks for sharing tho

He meant that you only think Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley got out fine, but you don't know.

In terms of career, looks, reputation, and acting jobs they are doing much better though.

Not necessarily just like him. I mean that they would have grown up to be not so "normal" as they would have done if they hadn't gotten bullied, threatened and all other types of shit Jake went through.

I mean there's not exactly many kids that go through what he did.
Poor guy must have felt globally hated or something.

He's morphing into Aaron Paul and having the same quality career he does, life is unfair.

Imagine the poetic power if he portrayed Ben Solo in VII. He has every painful reason to put his soul into being Vader's shadow.

He's probably some pizzagate nutjob given how irrationally defensive he is, probably believes in a whole host of completely unproven Hollywood conspiracy theories.

Chandler Riggs says he's never been bullied for being Carl.

But he can't act

I'm not saying he didn't have a rough childhood but, he's a grown man now. At some point your childhood sob story just doesn't cut it anymore and you are the one responsible for the state of your own life. I feel sorry for what he went through though, but his insistence on blaming the world when he has plenty of opportunities to turn it around, it's like, come on dude. He would make the perfect comeback story if he really got his shit together. There's still time.

How do you know? Because he was a child when you saw him? No child can act. I bet he could be Kylo better than Daisy could be Rey. Again, he would put his fucking soul into it more than any other method actor. He has years of torment for never living up to Darth Vader. Stop being so close minded.

Good for him I guess. Although when I typed that post I had Taylor Lautner in mind. He used to get bullied for being Sharkboy.

>no child can act
False.

Also, is this Jake?

Just admit it would be kinographic and legendary. Imagine all his failures and hatred amounting to being the most compelling star wars villain and antihero ever finally surpassing Darth Vader. I can't stop thinking of how big of a missed opportunity it all is. Jake would finally get the glory he always wanted. Every zit ridden freak would apokigize.

>There's still time
user he's in a psychiatric ward being treated for schizophrenia

Just because he isn't on the caliber of Daniel Day Lewis doesn't mean he can't make the Sequel Trilogy iconic in his own way. I like Driver but he has no heart in this series. None of these new actors do. Jake Lloyd would make Kylo Ren his erotic concupiscence. He if could sign a deal with the devil where he does the role and then croaks right after its all wrapped I'm sure he would make that deal.

Just because you Feel Things doesn't mean you're good at acting. If that were the case everyone who feels emotions would be an Oscar worthy actor.

>No child can act
Those kids in Stranger Things could

You people are mad. Jake isn't even mentally stable enough to play such a character. Unless you're really hoping he commits suicide or dies of an overdose.

That was him? Fuck that movie was my shit back in the day. His best work. Better than Star Wars. I'm not joking I actually love that movie.

wait for it, all five are fucked for life

The point is they can act, not that they will lead blemish free lives.

ewan couldn't act, liam couldn't act, no-one was able to act under george, If he can or can't act is still up in the air, no-one was capable of acting in the pt

>Nominated–Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actor

Who allowed this to happen to a child what the fuck.

Granted, he also won a Young Artist Award for best supporting actor the same year.

yea Turboman top-tier christmas movie

Ooooh how very contrarian of you. I'm literally shaking.

What have you that idea?

>contrarian
huh? try watching them sometime, no acting anywhere to be seen

are you a pt apologist or something?

the acting

He just has to pull himself by his bootstraps and march over to holywood and he'll get hired. Millenials are so spoiled.

ANTONY WHAT DA FUCK ARE YA DOIN?

I have schizophrenia.

If he's still in the psych ward since last year then he's one of the 30% of schizos who medication doesn't work for. He's a terminal case.

Im watching you

maybe he got raped or something

He doesn't need to act, its a disney movie.

people actually pay attention to those?

I stopped podracing and start potracing

>he's a grown man now. At some point your childhood sob story just doesn't cut it anymore and you are the one responsible for the state of your own life

I don't get it. With this logic parenting would not be necessary because once you are an adult you can magically undo all the effects of your upbringing.

Any news since he was moved to psych ward?

>/ourboy/
I've realized what annoys me about this thread, and Jacky Lloyd discussions in general. Everyone still treats him and sees him like a child. He's 27 years old now.

Actors, who act, do. Yes

Honestly people shit talk little kid Anakin all the time but he is more likeable than whiny ass teenage Anakin

>he's 27 yrs old now

fuck poor kid, really I feel for the guy

Who sent you? The self transforming machine elves? The worldwide communist gangster computer God? The detrimental energy robots? Tell me!

Is he still Sup Forums's guy?

You guys are assuming I'm saying he needs to go back into acting. No. He was never meant to act. But he can still make a good name for himself if he stupid neglecting his meds and stops drinking and doing drugs and stops beating his mother. Hopefully jail and the psych ward have been a wake up call.

No, I'm not denying that he's suffered. I'm not denying that he has issues that are not his fault. But he has done things to make his own situation worse for himself, especially neglecting his meds and driving during episodes while drunk. As long as he keeps going through life feeling like a victim, he isn't going to get better. That goes for everyone really. Seeing yourself as a victim is poison. At this point I don't think he is too far gone, he might be, but if not there is still hope for him. I also feel like he's become too babied as a result of the horrors he experienced as a kid. Everyone pities him too much and that isn't helping him at all either.

idk about him but me? detrimental bots, just the way we roll

>stupid
meant *stops. seems my autocorrect reverted the word to stupid again even though I re-corrected it three times

christ m8, yea ur not wrong, really tho and I'm speaking from years of experience here, this kid is fucked up, partially his own fault but none the less he's fucked

Watching some of his interviews now. He seems to try really hard to pretend that he's fine. Yet it's so painfully obvious that he isn't. His eyes always have this pained expression.

I just want to believe he can get better. If his story ends tragically that would be too overwhelmingly sad.

I used to know a guy just like Jake. He was around his height, had similar features (square face but overall handsome, dark brown hair, squinty eyes, etc.), similar mannerisms, and after getting to know him better I learned that he was also schizophrenic. At the time I didn't even realize how alike they were but now it's just uncanny. He was a bit edgy too, was into Satanism and shit, a real friendly guy though. A few months ago I looked up his Facebook and he's put on some healthy weight, seems to have gotten over drugs, and is getting married to some qt. He seems happy.

I hope this can be Jake's future too.