Islamiphobes BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
youtu.be/PXpX2OJhS2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not wanting all Muslims to go full ISIS so we can fight them in open war rather than dying a slow demographic death from sustained Muslim immigration

It's almost like you don't realize that ISIS's dream of a unified Ummah in a state of open war with the West is exactly what we need to circumvent the insanity of leftists and the malice of the globalists.

Wow has Pol actually been stumped

I'll call the KKK a Christian organization and an arm of the Democrat party. But I'll also recognize that most Christians disagree with the objectives of the KKK.

Most muslims are a less extreme version of ISIS. They all want to kill gays and put women in beekeeper suits, aside from a small minority of reformers who I do respect, though I fear their number is countable on one hand most days.

>If you kill your enemies, they win

When a Christian commits murder, they are acting against their religion

When a muslim commits jihad, they are doing as they are told

Do people not know the fucking definition of radical.

Why don't all the kids already have sticks?
What sheltered shit hole did you grow up in?
>how's that food allergy going, precious?

Radical Islam is more than ISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

also this video is fantastic

youtu.be/PXpX2OJhS2w

Every muslim sympathizer should be required to watch this 4 minute video.

Want to know islam? Know muhammad.

Islam BTFO

no. both books both condone and condemn this type of behavior depending on the circumstances and what parts of the books the certain sects pay attention to.

Thou shall not kill. End discussion. There is no such thing as Christian murder.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

I could go on for days. I'm sure you'll quote OT verses but go ahead and let me know when the last time a Christian killed in the name of Christianity.

Psalm 137:9

NET Bible
How blessed will be the one who grabs your babies and smashes them on a rock!

King James Bible
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

New International Version
Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

pretty sure the bible tells us to kill fags and tons of other completely benign things will get ya killed too.

I will say that the Jewish law laid out in the Bible is strictly a code for treating fellow jews.

Thankfully we have had reformations in the religions of the west. Islam seem beyond hope

And how many Christians are bashing babies heads against rocks.

Fucking virgin teen degenerate. "Muh Christian violence" "muh verses" "muh deflection" "muh religion of peace"

Go fuck a goat, go fuck a 9 year old, go Allah akbar yourself.

It was the law of the land at the time. It made itself into the bible unfortunately. I say unfortunately because it gives ammo to other violent religions to say "we'll muh christians" it's deflection and serves only to change the subject.

Jesus though. He was the cuck supreme, talking all kinds of shit about not being here to change the law but pretty much changing all of it with his "don't judge," love your enemy" and "turn the other cheek" main directives. You can't really read the Gospel and walk away thinking "You know, I think this Jesus dude might appreciate it if I go kill some infidels."

>for i have not brought peace but a sword
yeah i dont know how you could read a gospel and get the idea that jesus may be somewhat more violent that put forth.

Please don't be that faggot. Are you really gonna make me put up the entire quote when you know you're bullshitting? It's literally the same one every single time.

I don't understand this. There are hundreds of millions of Muslims who support shit like stoning gays and killing apostates, shit that is totally the antithesis of western values. There is no radical Islam because Islam itself is radical.

regardless of context, the phrase has been used to incite violence over time.

Do you understand the 10 commandments?

I don't give a fuck if a religion says "you shall fuck a duck every 3rd hour" if a newer commandment comes out saying "you shall not fuck ducks"

Seriously I'm going to go out and capture a black person as a fucking slave and when I go into court I'll tell them "derrrrr but uhhhh muh constitution said slavery was ok huurrrrrr" and you're going to be defend, right? You stupid teenaged edgy shitlord

ONE POST BY THIS ID
N
E

P
O
S
T

B
Y

T
H
I
S

I
D

This is a good point, but it fails to see the real issue. The KKK was a domestic terrorist group. Radical muslims are from a different cultural and racial background and are being let into our countries.

Imagine if you a scenario: Over the next five years, muslim terrorist attacks become increasingly common until they become a weekly occurrence. Thousands are dying. I guarantee you that if this occurs all this "Not all muslims" bullshit will go away. The new discussion will be "should we put them into camps."

Not allowing muslims into the west is for the greater good. If they come over and become a real threat some pretty immoral shit will go down to deal with them

so we shouldnt pay attention to the 10 commandments because they're to old? you do realize that the commandment to not murder was written before the part of the book that says that tons of people should be killed for stupid shit like being gay. also pretty sure the gospel and its come to bring the sword came way after the 10 commandments. that whole new being newer than the old.

>Can't you see? ISIS wants us to defend ourselves!
Practically everything libtards say is incoherent dribble. How are there enough retards to vote for this shit?

>1 post by this ID

I'm saying the exact opposite.

Law of the land dicklord. Law of the land. Christianity has a golden rule hence why christians aren't murdering folks by the thousands.

Why are you shifting the goalposts though? I don't think anyone can deny that the Catholic church has a history of putting people to death for petty things. The thing is, they were clearly not doing Jesus-like things. Anyone that gets a hold of the book can see that now. The Muslims have a much harder time reforming their religion because it's not just them being assholes, their prophet and their scriptures actually condone a fair part of it.

whens the last time a christian or klansmen killed 50+ and took no blame from the president?

ISIS is comparable to fundamentalist Christians or the Orthodox church when you understand that they aren't perverting islam but living up to the "true" version in the koran.

They aren't radical at all, they are what all muslims wish they could be but can't afford to do themselves.

Kek even if we start calling the KKK a christian organization, their actions today would mean nothing compared to radical islam.

Man you sure told me. That ISIS sure is the only bad guys in Islam! I'm sure glad there's not hundreds, perhaps thousands of other militant groups around the globe that rape and murder in the name of Islam! It's pretty great that normal muslims totally unaffiliated with the super fringe radical groups don't throw acid at people or stone people to death or anything! Man, I'm glad the wealthiest muslim nation on Earth doesn't have it in their law to delimb and decapitate people for what we would consider very minor crimes or even not criminal at all!

>1 post by this ID
Sage

"Thou shall not kill"

My mind is blown that people do not understand this concept and why christians aren't out gunning down people despite the massive amount of Christians in America and europe.

this is completely untrue, you obviously do not understand what the law is and what Jesus said about it.

Killing without just cause has always been a sin.

But there is justifiable killing and war falls under this category. It is better if you have mercy on your enemies but it is not required. Justice is absolute, Obedience is required, Mercy is demanded.

There is a time, (right now with muslims) that Mercy has failed. and we should kill every single muslim that dares to breath the same air as us.

First post best post

True, we wont let fucking sandniggers make their own laws in OUR countries.
And with the way their religion is growing in numbers we have to do something NOW.

What would happen if someone crashed a airliner into their space rock

Have you heard of the crusades?

"The crusades have provided some of the most frequent arguments against the Christian faith. Some Islamic terrorists even claim that their terrorist attacks are revenge for what Christians did in the crusades. So, what were the crusades and why are they viewed as such a big problem for the Christian faith?

First of all, the crusades should not be referred to as the “Christian crusades.” Most of the people involved in the crusades were not truly Christians, even though they claimed to be. The name of Christ was abused, misused, and blasphemed by the actions of many of the crusaders."

Sounds about right. It also sounds like what a lot of Muslims are saying about ISIS today.