HAPPENING IN LONDON

>Scores of riot police with barking dogs, loud smashing sounds, and a helicopter hovering overhead were described by witnesses observing mayhem in London’s borough of Barking early on Sunday. Police say they are dealing with “large scale public disorder.”

>Witnesses took to social media to describe the chaotic street scenes and terrific noises that they heard. Shulem Stern tweeted that he thought there were “thousands” of rioters, some of whom were throwing bricks at police, while Lynette Jones’s tweets said there was a “huge riot of ravers” with “one hell of a noise.”

What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPbaQwe8PZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIGHT

Any streams?

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=MPbaQwe8PZI

Wasn't it because the cops killed some black drug dealer

IN

I hope they're rounding up those right-wing BREXIT nuts. Ugh I can't right now.

The UK is being placed under martial law. You are to remain in your houses until brexit voting is over.

Lol why do your cops have those gay little shields? This isn't medieval times, a trashcan lid isn't going to do shit against bricks snapping your knee's. Should have gone full tower.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS?

I swear we had nothing to do with this...

Your mother is rounding up my BREXIT nuts.

what do you think guys will the murder of that politicians will change the opinion to stay?

forgot photo

Yes, I am now a Euromissile.

TIME

PENT FOR MINORITY UPRISING
KEK GRANT ME THE POOOWWWAAAA

Sounds like we need more gun control! :D Britons shouldn't be allowed to own kitchen knives in case they think about disobeying the government. ÷)

Nope, I'm still #FarageBarrage

Most recent poll results (from 16-18 June) showed Remain with a slight lead. Once adjusted for undecided voters and likelhood of turnout, they're about 50/50% atm.

>flight to London tomorrow
FUCK

Sounds like muzzies, hence the media blackout.

What's going on is that a Russian shill.
Gtfo of here.

weighs way, way less though, if you're not doing a slow moving phalanx-style line attack these make more sense, they're easier to aim and deflect, a brick isn't likely to take you by surprise after all

Don't worry.

London is such a decentralised mess that if all of the city south of the river was nuked, you could still get flights on time.

This is why you don't let women and out of shape men into your police force.

Gtfo of here.

Putin is trying to destabilize Europe from the inside.

FOR A

i read that the president of Hungary wants GB to stay. Why? Because they get money from the EU?

Go to the roofs and shoot the rioters bong bros.
Oh wait...

FALSE

Remember this.

Gtfo of here.

Putin is trying to destabilize Europe from the inside.

Do not trust the bear.

Yes. All of Eastern Europe is on the receiving end of the EU gibsmedat

FAG

looks like your average Trump rally

normie shit, not happening

A FUCKING LEAF

It's simple ahmed, your people are gathering for the annual rape squad celebrations.

They killed some dindu who was a known/convicted dindu. Other dindus claimed the police wanted to kill him, while the police claimed he had a gun on him.

This. London is massive.

if this is the reason i hope the EU will force them to take hundred thousand of sand nigger

>Barking
>vibrant af shithole where both niggers and akbars outpopulate real Brits
No surprise senpai, hopefully they just burn down each others shops then get bored.

I live in Dagenham, and yeah... London East is basically a migrant land.

>arabs
>dindus
>eastern euros

you name it

absolutely barking stars

>The UK is being placed under martial law. You are to remain in your houses until brexit voting is over.
Didn't even have to look at the flag...

>Shulem Stern tweeted
>(((Shulem Stern)))