What sport are Swedish people good at?

what sport are Swedish people good at?

Selfie taking

Hmm...not hockey, not soccer, -- I know:
allowing private companies to lobby the government to allow huge numbers of migrants to live in their country so that those private companies can make $$$$$ proving lodging and services to said migrants!

Not sure of the name of that sport, though - maybe Destroy-My-Country, Red Rover, something like that?

is beheading journalists a sport?

Cuckolding.

the body language on those poor girls!
wtf is going on?

How do you accidentaly behead, dismember and sea burial someone who comes onto your private boat?

The parents would rather be progressive than give a shit about the safety of their children.

Aren't they good at Handball?

dismemberment

track and field?
the kids seem to be getting faster lately.

how does sweden do it?

Is it running?

is it relaxing while pretending to be an unaccompanied child refugee, so you get top notch accommodations and 24/7 room service for free?

Taking in refugees

>18 years old

>24/7 room service
sorry, I meant 24/7 "assistance", courtesy of the Swedish taxpayers

this wee tyke is just 14 years young

>14 years old

Hockey Defensemen

>As well as the metal attached to the torso, Mr Jensen said the remains were mutilated in what appeared to be an attempt to ensure that decomposition gases passed out of the body, to make it less likely to float.

i don't speak swedish but does it say something like 'ahmad ran way from war (for something) and now lives in malmoe'?

All the ethnic swedes should be bunkmates with iceland, its muhammads land now

You need to use more readily recognizable memes. I didn't know she was the submarine lady and I live one country away

Ahmad fled from war to start a new life in Malmö is the title. A summary of the story is that the dude pictured is an 18 year old Ahmad who's refugeed his way to Malmö from Afghanistan and is studying Swedish to get to study to become an electrician.

lmao thanks nyyppa, voi vittu, perkele :DDDDD

Pennis

Kurwa to you too

what was the nmotive?

was she writing a bad article on him?

refused to have sex with tyrone while he watched

he wanted to give her the old lickeroo

>privately built submarine
>decapitated and dismembered
>negligent manslaughter
>it was an accident so I buried her at sea
>weighed her down with metal