130 studies in 10 countries prove gun control is highly effective

epirev.oxfordjournals.org/content/38/1/140.abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=zVHMI1lL1pA

anticipating Sup Forumsack responses

>But blacks commit most most gun crime anyways

Studies in South Africa showed a decline in gun deaths after gun control measures were passed. Gun control does keep guns out of the hands of violent blacks.

>But muh second amendment .. "Shall not be infringed"

You missed the first part where it says "WELL-REGULATED militia". The government does have the power to regulate guns

>But muh NRA shillbucks

I'm sure you can shill for some other cuckservative organisation after we get gun control.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/sep/30/viral-image/viral-flawed-post-compares-honduras-switzerland-gu/
thenewdaily.com.au/news/2015/11/10/australias-secret-gun-problem-exposed/
jsonline.com/watchdog/backfire-190528221.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn... really gets you pondering...

not what well regulated means...

How come there are stil over 200 gun related deaths despite that law?

Really makes me think, semaphore flag

>"let's be more like south africa guys."

Also
>They will just find another weapon to kill
the studies show that there was no corresponding increase in non-gun homicides
It took a while to confiscate all the guns

Whoa . comparing a developing nation to a wealthy European one. Honduras does allow citizens to own guns , though it does require a background check.

you didn't anticipate this one, shithead

Stupid meme

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/sep/30/viral-image/viral-flawed-post-compares-honduras-switzerland-gu/

Gun homicide going down and after gun ban it continues to go down at the same rate.

>it's Trinidad and Tobago again
>a country who's per capita homicide rate is in the top 10

fuck off, nobody fucking asked you

Very compelling arguments that are totally original.

Switzerland DOES NOT require its citizens to own guns. Stop falling for this meme.

Fuck off Trinidad. Gun crime in Jamaica is out of fucking control.

Its gotten so bad that the government is just now allowing law abiding citizens to arm themselves, in a last ditch effort to use civilians to combat crime in the streets for when the police arent around.

My dad just got his permit and 9mm after a year of red tape and training, and they explicitly told him they expect him to take the gun with him everywhere and shoot a criminal on sight in broad daylight if seen committing a crime.

Did they get you thinking...?

causation ≠ correlation

>black gun violence
.....wow makes you think....like a lot

>after we get gun control.
Who is "we?" Why the need to hide behind a VPN if you are talking about "we" implying you are an American, right?

Reported for rule violation, using proxy.

I'm just on vacation now.

>thenewdaily.com.au/news/2015/11/10/australias-secret-gun-problem-exposed/

Normally I would hate politifact but it's not completely dumb right now

You don't say.

All this shows is that when there's a 40/60 split between gun ownership, there's violence

All violent crime in all civilized society has dropped dramatic since the 90s.
Even without gun control and with a high nigger population, gun murder rate, overall murder rate, and the violent crime rate in the US has dropped about 40% since the 90s.

>It took a while to confiscate all the guns

When were all guns confiscated and how do they deal with homemade ones?

Gun deaths include suicide. Bring that chart up again with murders related with fire arms. Better yet. Look up crime rate increase after the gun ban.

Faggot.

>the US has dropped about 40% since the 90s.
That's because we cracked down on gang violence

I dare you to study Brazil gun restriction law reinforcements and then find any homicide decline. YOU CAN'T.

The Swiss are not required to own a gun. And the army men that do usually have one pistol and the vast majority have no ammunition for said pistol and obviously they are not allowd to walk around with it.

It really makes me think...

You're a pathetic faggot who wouldn't defend his family.

Also exact same graph and exact same bullshit was wrecked earlier today.

Well regulated means "stuff is in working order", not "under the thumb of the government".

>You missed the first part where it says "WELL-REGULATED militia". The government does have the power to regulate guns

you misunderstand the second amendment.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the pepole to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed."

in "current year" speak, that means
A militia is a vital part of keeping the USA free; you cant mess with gun rights.

this is how the "militia" is defined
10 U.S. Code § 311 - Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

so long story short fuck off to your own thirds world country and mind your own business

Mostly because we banned lead in motor fuels and everyone isn't suffering from low level lead poisoning.

This.

Always laugh about people screaming about Chicagos murder rate. In 1992, Chicago was at nearly 1,000 murders! This year, with all the media hype, its expected to end 2016 with only about 450 murders.

Gun control decreases GUN murder but murder rates stays the same or rarely change, while assaults and robberies increase as criminals have no fears of getting shot by a home owner.

>Trinidad and Obongo

Of course some shitskin coloured nigger wants to remove guns, unless you're a burger who enjoys being cucked by his government.

>guys semi-auto is banned because the military doesn't use it
>so you gotta use full auto, sorry guys. Grab a suppressor for all that noise it's gonna make

wow it's fucking nothing

So your some rich gun grabbing faggot, eh? Please tell me your jewish.

>gun deaths

why is this a useful metric for anything

>there are still gun deaths
Looks like it doesn't work

>removing guns from the majority of the population reduces gun deaths

gj professor got some more breaking news for us

I made this :)

A FUCKING DIAGONAL LINE

Nice. Saved.

I'm still at a loss as to why there was no outrage when the ATF got caught entrapping retards and brain-damaged individuals in cities across the country. How sociopathic can one bureaucracy be?

jsonline.com/watchdog/backfire-190528221.html

Ruby Ridge was the catalyst that kicked off the Militia movement in the U.S.

I hated Schindler's List, honestly. It was fucking boring

You misunderstand the issue. Americans will accept shooting deaths in exchange for gun ownership, it's really that simple. Show people all the charts and stats you want, that doesn't matter because it's missing the point.

gun deaths includes suicides, which are more than 50% of gun deaths universally. If you take away guns people will choose rope, knives, or starvation.

There is outrage. It's just suppressed in the MSM.
Fair enough, but the point still stands.

This guy gets it. Niggers are the loose link. Aztecs and Mayans too. It's like looking at Japan's low crime rate without factoring in the Japanese people.

>Damn near every country in the world is populated by slaves

Feels good to be an American. Hopefully one day the rest of the world can figure out why the second amend is so important.

"a well regulated militia" refers to the ability of Southern states to conduct slave patrols else they wouldn't join the union.

It was pretty muted even on staunchly pro-gun or right-wing sites. They didn't even gin up enough outrage to force one resignation, let alone getting all the bastards involved fired.

>ban guns
>gun deaths decrease
>every other form of death increases in proportion
Wow it's fucking nothing!

Oh the meme is "flawed" yeah I'm sure it is.

Wait, wait, wait, wait... so you what you are saying is... the homicide rate decreased at the exact rate it had been for the last couple decades and banning guns didn't accelerate it? Break out the presses people!

Also, mass killings are still happening at the same rate, now people just use fire. Or guns.

Suicides by gun are 2/3 of all U.S. gun deaths, which are included in any tally of "gun violence"

The U.S. has an annual suicide rate of 12.1 per 100,000 and the highest civil firearms ownership in the world.

South Korea has an annual suicide rate of 28.9 per 100,000 and a COMPLETE BAN on civil firearm ownership.

>130 studies in 10 countries prove gun control is highly effective

Hmm and the ten countries that were studied carefully DID NOT include....... Switzerland? Mexico? Cambodia? Nazi Germany?

you really think that Switzerland's low homicide rate is because of it's GUN CONTROL?

Oddly enough, NPR was pretty torqued off.

Nope. It's just a funny coincidence.

>Tries to use the wording of the 2nd amendment against us

>Doesn't even know what it means

>makes a fool out of himself

>people are still replying to this failure

As a south african who had to leave because of how bad it got, you can go fuck yourself you commie nigger loving piece of shit

>trend of declining homicide continues after gin ban and then levels out completely

wow, it's almost like it didn't make any difference

I don't know about you, but I'm using this thread as an excuse to dump all the pro gun stuff I have.

Can one of you gun grabbers tell me the gun death rate in my country? Any citizen above 18 can go and buy a double barreled shotgun or a bolt or lever action rifle. You'd think people here would be dropping like flies.

>obvious b8
>no one can tell it's bait because cons believe retarded shit

It must be torture to have to leave your country, and then see your women fucking the people who made you leave. Not saying this as a cuck fetish, just pointing out how perfidious women are.

>gun homicides drop
>they get replaced by other forms of murder
>say gun control worked

irrelevent
blood for the blood god

>NRA
>shillbucks

LOL

The leftist anti-gun brigade literally has billions more.

The right to own firearms shall not be infringed. Period. What is with all the cucks shitposting on Sup Forums as of late?

>Politifact
Kill yourself.

Also, the gun control lobby full of Jews.

No guns for goyim!

Seems reminiscent of how the Bolsheviks were so eager to disarm goyim.

Love but wish it was smoother.

>gun deaths

out the window

50% of these gun grabber argument hinge on poor selection of variables that conflate relevant with irrelevant statistics or otherwise obfuscate the reality of the situation and the other 50% hinge on faulty sample spaces. I'm actually sick of seeing this shitty bait threads on the catalog now because every time they do the same shit they don't even make it difficult to debunk. They just do it to get a whole bunch of replies from people too stupid to sage (probably to slide a 'problematic' topic off the back page of the board).

>I'm just on vacation now.
either the mods actually did their jobs for once or you ran like the scumbag coward you are.

Leftist believe some retarded shit too, like mass-immigration being good for the working class.

>Studies in South Africa showed

They also showed crime go through the roof with emancipated niggers, but you ignore those studies, don't ya?

>muh, muh US has the most gun deaths!
60% of US gun deaths are suicides; and it's the same relative amount of suicide as other countries like the UK and Japan, they just kill themselves in more gruesome ways because they can't get guns.

The US is also 111th in murder-per-capita. Countries like Mexico, Venezuela, and Brazil with strict-as-fuck gun laws still have higher murder rates. The reason we have lots of murders is because of shitskins; which leftists want to import more of for some reason.

The major city in the US with the lowest murder rate is Plano, Texas - where lots of people are gun owners, and the gun laws are lax.

>we can take ur guns away if we want, you don't need big magazines, etc.
The Supreme Court case of Heller v. Disctrict of Columbia already ruled that owning a semi-automatic gun is a Constitutional right:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

From a philosophical/Constitutional perspective, gun ownership should be a right. The Preamble to the Constitution states that people have a right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". If citizens have a right to life, that means that they should have a right to defend their life by adequate means. Women, old people, and the disabled can't defeat a gang of dindus in melee combat - thus, guns are necessary.

>b-b, but, you don't need guns because you have cops!
The Supreme Court Case Warren v District of Columbia ruled that the police do not have a duty to risk their life to protect you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Also, aren't you lefty types always shitting on the cops? I thought if a cop gets anywhere near you, it would trigger you.

>Stefan Molyneux shits on gun control:
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs

>Bill Whittle shits on gun control:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Also, gun control is a form of eugenics; since most gun deaths are from criminals killing each-other.

>Gun deaths
Of course it would go down you fucking retard.

What will stop the drug cartels from smuggling guns after the ban?Hillary Clinton bridges?

>gun deaths
lol nice try. A for effort.

>gun deaths
gotta inflate those statistics with suicides right?

>wars did not kill anyone in the USA during the 1900s
what about pearl harbor

>(((Politifact)))
Liar liar, kikes on fire.