SE

SE

K'S

fucking douglas kek

>be millionaires
>dress like retarded children
why are yuro soccer players like negro athelets

btw barça's board is totally pissed with the players who posted the photo. mutiny incoming

Is Rakitic a homo?

You can see neymar is thinking about going back to his place to play csgo

no, iirc he had had an old interview where he said he didn't like fags or some shit

>those slim pique legs
no wonder why he's shit if he misses legs day

>wearing jorts

He hates them actually.

they are the negros of europe

Classic closeted homo, homo

>I respect homosexuals, but I don’t want that sort of person in the changing room. I wouldn’t leave a club because of it, because I respect homosexuals just as much as I do black people, fat people or dwarfs but if at all possible I prefer not to have gays in my life.

heh

Holy shit how did he avoid media lynch after this?

it was posted in some obscure spanish football magazine in 2012, guess it flew under the radar for the media

Jew

Good lad

those are big feet on suarez

Then explain this.

>DOUGLAS

lmao

>be douglas
>sign a 5 year, 9 million euros contract (without bonuses) with one of the biggest clubs in the world
>get to be friend for life of major players like messi, suarez, neymar, pique
>win a champions league
>win the same amount of la ligas as ronaldo
>actually play 8 games in 2 years, spending the rest of the time sitting comfy with your bench partners
a God amongst men

Didn't he also trade shorts with a Cameroon player in the World Cup?

me on the top right

ive always wondered this as well, europe has some weird style man

There are only two Europeans in the picture and Pique looks fine, only Rakitic made some questionable style choices.

It's because they can desu. Also no one actually cares too.

And I don't get why Americans are so concerned about clothing and fashion when they're probably the most "concervative" about it.

What a team it could be if they were playing all in same club

the internet wasn't saturated with oversensitive pricks blowing everything out of proportions and he's from a balkan country so it's expected he wouldn't like homosexuals

haha but in all seriousness he's a massive closet fag