What is the worst music taste you have ever seen in real life Sup Forums?

What is the worst music taste you have ever seen in real life Sup Forums?
>Ex roommate would blast Robot Rock and One More Time by Daft Punk for literal hours on repeat all the time
>Other than this he would only listen to vaporwave playlists on youtube

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EvdrSWSxvO0
youtu.be/tt7gP_IW-1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone other than me and my discord buddies

Anyone who has ever had a sub and lived below me has been beyond any kind of redemption.

One more time is catchy as fuck and those wings and chips look delicious right now.

They're tendies not wings

may i join

my roommate made a really fuckin shitty rap song and now he just listens to it sometimes

he also unironically listens to drake bell

you sound like a fag and your roommate sounds cool as fuck

Robot Rock and One More Time are both great tracks, though. The former, especially, is a banger.

my flatmate loves midwest emo and I can't stand the stuff

Raising Cane's > Zaxby's

How fucking elitist do you have to be to consider that bad taste? I mean Daft Punk and Vaporwave certainly isn’t good taste but bad? Get over yourself.

Anyways, i posted this in the last thread but i knew two girls that have had the worst taste i’ve ever seen.
One sent me this youtu.be/EvdrSWSxvO0 after I said i liked rap and listened to some gay ass boy band named 5 seconds of summer.
The other listened to shit like monstercat, mrsuicidesheep, and other gay middle school shit edm channels(as well as edgy anime music).

I had a French Canadian girlfriend who listened to stuff like Mac Miller, Hopsin, and Quebecois hip-hop. Truly bad stuff, but she had the greatest ass I've ever laid hands on so it was fine.

you’re literally more pleb than that girl

the worst taste in the thread by far

damn those guys really are trash, Can't even imagine how trash quebecs rap scene must be

Wasn’t she your pen pal?

Why? Cause i don’t hate Daft Punk and Chuck Person like you do?

Everyone but me

Sort of. We texted a lot which is pretty much a penpal.

no because you’re 13

It's probably the worst stuff I've ever heard. Quebecois might be one of the most unpleasant accents/languages in the world to listen to, so hearing it in rap form is just barf.

Listening to Robot Rock 90+ times in a row is bad taste. It's literally just a 5 minute loop of one electronic riff.

but user, I thought you knew that the longer you listen to a house song the more patrician you get

Oh well i didn’t take the repeat thing into account. That is pretty bad

They're fries not chips

this friend of mine, bass player, listens to foo fighters/RHCP/limp bizkit and that's it, he's a hardcore frusciante fan and dresses like it's still 2005

my dad listens to stereotypical dadrock and refuses to believe that there is any good music made today he will sit in his room playing ac/dc riffs or led zepplin riffs for hours

i also had a friend who listened to shitty rappers like logic and rappers withb 'lil' in their name, hopsin, and that one white rapper who made the im not racist rap. he would also listen to bring me the horizon when he wanted to listen to "Heavy" music
and when he was describing music he liked he would always say "its catchy"

I had a roommate in college who was always listening to the Space Jam theme for some reason. I mean, not even ironically, just all the time.

my friend only listened to death metal and would grunt and get angry if any 'pussyshit' that didn't have open E chugging was ever playing.

Oh except for stuff like Vanessa Carlton or Brittney Spears, ar any youtube video that has "(METAL VERSION!!!!)" in it.
Because it's so zany and ironic XDDD

limp bizkit is patrician

>Know Chinese guy from college
>One day he shows me the Chinese version of Spotify on his phone
>Decide to check out his playlist
>It's a mix of U2 and music from the Call Of Duty soundtrack

i fucking love zaxby's

post more chicken OP

I went to high school with a kid who was into Warped tour-style pop punk, emo, nu metal, and Christian rock. He was a big Mormon. His favorite bands were all fronted by women he seemed to be in love with, like Flyleaf and Paramore.

He's a little older than me, 29, and I guess he never grew out of the Warped tour preteens, because last year he went to prison for "sexual exploitation of a child." Apparently he was still hanging out at our old high school, hanging out with the students and dating freshmen/sophomores.
He gets out in 2025.

sounds kind of based though, frusciante is a genius. is he latino by any chance

>ex roommate literally autistic
>likes having a beard
>found a band cdntred around beards
>played them loudly for 8 fucking hours straight

as much as i like the chinese, they certainly have no taste in music/film

my bruv who listens to white boy rappers and hotel california-core

user this is a thread about bad taste

My best friend loves 5 finger deathpunch and trap

ZZ Top?

joyner lucas is black you retard

Mine

I have a (20 year old) friend who mostly listens to Fall Out Boy and Wolfmother.

What is worse, someone who refuses to listen to new music, or someone who refuses to listen to anything but new music?

i saw someone recommend vapid bullshit on an internet forum and call it Sup Forumscore

yikes that's pretty bad

Fuck yeah, Wolfmother

not me but a friend of mine. His brothers would blast Yamborghini High everyday once every 30 minutes. What really made me realize this was a problem was when we had just walked in the door and his girlfriend began reciting the lyrics from the exact verse it was on only hearing the sub buzz through the walls

youtu.be/tt7gP_IW-1w

I remember a guy on here told me Amy Winehouse and Adele were better versions of Nina Simone.

that’s some autism

one of my roommates listens to exclusively Christian heavy metal and screamo and refuses to listen to anything actually good. like im not a big screamo fan but i'd be able to point out the better bands. but this due just listens to Family Force 5, Demon Hunter, August Burns Red, Wolves at the Gate, etc. he often tries to imitate screamo and that heavy metal voice or whatever and he just sounds like a dying goat at 3 in the morning.

oh yeah, forgot to mention, he doesnt want to listen to other metal metals because he thinks they're anti-christian or have anti-christian tones

The first one because chances are they havent heard anything after the year 1990. They usually assume the only music being made is on the radio too.

people who sing/talk to themselves when they’re around others are the fucking worst

my roommate does this shit and I have to listen to him fucking singing in the shower at 9 am on the weekends and fucking yelling at video games and shit all day

Where do you go to find new synthpop music
Where do you go to find new prog music
Or blues music
Some genres are just dead

>synthpop is dead
what

Lady Gaga doesn't count, sweetie

>blues
there’s always some geezer somewhere playing the blues

another problem, I want to hear young people playing these genres, not people in their 70's.

holy shit you're so fucking clueless. synthpop is thriving underground. it's been strong as fuck for 30 years. lol omg what a fucking dipshit. "everything i don't know doesn't exist".

honestly the fossils would probably play it ten times better than young people anyways

Have you ever heard the phrase "you don't know what you don't know"?

The blues is awesome

One of my favorite genres and I'm 18

are you trying to excuse yourself for believing music has nothing more to offer than what your narrow-minded sorry ass will ever know?

ignorant piece of shit

nobody said it wasn’t and nobody asked

I think you're narrow minded.
You're accusing me of a thought crime I never committed to. All I said is that I wish synthpop would come back and you said "it's underground" not knowing what "pop" means

if you think pop means popular and it's not a genre (and subgenre, if mixed) you don't know shit about music. there can be pop music with 20 fans. you're so fucking stupid.

Where is this unwarranted aggression coming from? Who gave you authority on music, you pretentious asshole? It's probably because of people like you that Synthpop is where it is. Out with the old and jaded, in with the new and kind, I guess...

user! Show some restraint. Hes obviously new here.

you are an ignorant piece of shit. the kind of asshole to say shit like "[genre] is dead because i haven't listened to it in ___ years" but willfully stays ignorant of the development of different scenes both mainstream and underground.

you are fucking cancer and you should just fucking kill yourself before you breed.

shut up you nerd ass bitch i run this thread

If you run this thread than ban me faggot

>welcome to canes, where everything is cooked to order!
>enjoy the six fries we give you that are going to be cold by the time your chicken isn't scolding hot!

believe it or not, I like synthpop

hippity hoppity you are now banned from my thread

churches are not synthpop, they're FUCKING GARBAGE

Congrats, you proved my point.

OHHHH NOOOO

This is exactly why I can't listen to a song more than once a day regardless of how much I love it. Well this and the fear of getting tired of it too soon

that you're a fucking waste of space? damn right i did.

get fricked

What have you contributed? Resentment and frustration? Anger and pain?

i'll just say you probably listen to my music but i absolutely hate people like you

You have everything to hide and nothing to gain. Fear. That's what's inside you.

fine. my band starts with D and we were featured on the fader in the past three months.

>we
you're not a musician.

lmao ok, i'll keep making money off your ignorant ass no worries. see me at coachella next year.

Dicklover9000?

I don't go to concerts. I sit at home and listen to music.

Drake Bell? As in fucking Drake and Josh? He listens to that shit? Holy fuck

yep

>26 yo male
>Justin Bieber is literally his favorite artist
>Claims he's straight

Dicktopia 12000?

Did he play the awesome robot rock mix from alive atleast?

me and my friends put that song on a lot

One time a mutual friend at a party put on 21 pilots ride and I was visually repulsed

One time I put on the boys are back in town in my university dorm on repeat for 4 hours to see how my roommate would react. After 3 hours he was getting really pissed off but I didnt stop until he said that he would throw my laptop out the window if I didnt stop.