ESPN Diversity

We get ESPN hates white people and is now muh diversity but how come they only have the ugliest sheboons on tv but ignoring the latino/as? To my knowledge this is the only latina on the English side of ESPN. If ESPN added more chicks like her than people would start to watch again because they are hot unlike the sheboons they push onto us. I literally need to be wasted to BOTH watch ESPN and think the sheboons are mildly attractive.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/viral/400645-confederate-name-espn-commentator/
youtube.com/watch?v=srURDoK0US0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop shilling ESPN.

I'm not my monkey ladmate.

They can't be too terribly pro-diversity since they told a minority he's not allowed to do a game because of his traditional name.

imagine caring about this

>amerisports

Imagine being shoved this when you watch sports.

rt.com/viral/400645-confederate-name-espn-commentator/

Asian-American sportscaster Robert Lee was pulled from a University of Virginia football game because he shares his name with a Confederate army general and his network did not wish to cause offence to viewers.

Because all the qt3.14 Latinas are working at ESPN Deportes

not fair.

>Asian-American sportscaster Robert Lee was pulled from a University of Virginia football game because he shares his name with a Confederate army general and his network did not wish to cause offence to viewers.

>you will never cum inside of Toni

This
I feel sorry for you honkies. We get this every night.

>that jaw
Is she trans?

All woman as far as I know. She's feminine enough if she wasn't though.

well there aren't a lot of spanish translators that aren't Hispanic so they have to do it that way

Whites are cucks and blacks need constant praise so ESPN english fills it's shows to the brim with black women. Latinos (of any race) have too much machismo to give a shit about black lives matter and feminism. They put a hot piece of ass on ESPN Deportes and call it a day because no one complains about such retarded liberal shit.

didn't read

who dis?

me on the left

>obsessing about TV programms and their ancor men/women where no level-headed adult would give a fuck about
burgers are weird desu

Latinos generally don't care as much about diversity. We're too busy working. Plus we're not a race, so just casting some random with a name like Gomez isn't going to appease latino SJWs.

>T_D tries to talk about sports

report poltards leaking and making threads

Because leftist media likes to pretend that blacks are 50% of the population and have been grossly underrepresented in the past, so they feel as though it's their duty for some silly idea of the greater good to do so. It's the same logic that NFL groups who demand more black coaches use. Meanwhile, blacks are only 13% of the population, and so were represented pretty fairly before all this.

I honestly don't know who you can't be at least a little bit Sup Forums if you read their stuff. So many liberals are the way they are because they just haven't been exposed to a forum with counter ideas before

Antonietta Collins. Her last name is her maiden name because her father was an anglo while her mom is mexican.

>watching cable sports talk

The content is so fucking horrible. Even the cute sluts like katie nolan are unwatchable. You would need literal lesbian 10/10s eating each other out inbetween hot takes to get me ot watch

Irish genes weak. She straight up looks Mexican.

>watching pre shows
>watching post shows
>watching anything but the sport

the bantz on USA tv are terrible.

Mexican is mixed race, so ofc she will look mixed race

Meanwhile Africans from Africa will see Steph Curry as a white person. Many hispanics are entirely from Spain, while others can be 80% native.

>so ofc she will look mixed race
Nigga she don't look white to me

This is an indigenous mexican. The average mexican is mixed 50-60% with spanish and 3% black.

The woman's nose and most of her facial features are european. I'd guess she is at least 70% european genetically.

she is a mutt. latinos are mutts between natives and whites. she doesn't look pure white, she doesn't look pure indian. Also makeup gives a very "latina" look (think chola shit).

Jessica alba is a good example. She identified as mexican and non-white.

The results of actual genetics tests showed she was over 90% european. Mexicans in particular are all over the place genetically.

this is her mom, the mexican. she is actually whiter looking then her daughter which shows genetics can disappear one gen then reappear in the next.

outside of the tan obviously.

wait what happened to Adriana Monsalve?

youtube.com/watch?v=srURDoK0US0

This is the most extreme example I've seen. Megan is 66% black but turned out looking not black at all. Her father even got DNA tests because he didn't believe it.

Her parents are both african americans and somehow they combined randomly to create a pale skinned girl that can "white pass".

>Adriana Monsalve
she doesn't work at espn anymore lad.

this, calling someone negro is not a problem, even if the person isn't black to begin with

>flag similar to Argentina
>name sounds like nigger agua
hmmm....really makes you think.

What about that latino host on First take?

And yea any white chicks are fat middle aged women or young Justin Bieber haircut having sjws

oh and then also Sarah Spain she manages to cover both of those

>watching E!SPN

good goy

If it was a black guy named Robert Lee nothing would have happened.

I've seen a thiccc Latina work espn fc. Anyone know her name?

Me on the phone case

>Qerim is half Albanian[8] and half Italian.

He's not talking about that mudshark, she doesn't do ESPN FC.

Mina Kimes is mai waifu

>Mudshark
Have to be white to be a mudshark

>So many liberals are the way they are because they just haven't been exposed to a forum with counter ideas before
Being conservative doesn't automatically equal acting like Sup Forums.

Damn, men are pathetic lmao

some lab is fucking lying

No it's entirely reasonable. Out of the millions of 33% white african americans some will have a high % of visual likeness to white.

Nah this chick is Spanish. I tried google but nothing came up

>So many liberals are the way they are because they just haven't been exposed to a forum with counter ideas before
Are you retarded?

Does she ever provide any relevant and insightful opinions?

seriously. i dont get why people get so upset about networks like ESPN

who the fuck is such an aspie they watch pregame, postgame, or talking head debate shows on any network for any sport

holy fuck