Why dont you guys have any voter ID laws...

Why dont you guys have any voter ID laws? You need ID to do anything these days but choosing the leader of your nation and the direction in which it is heading doesnt warrant it????

I understand me being able to walk into the local polling station and just give my name, we're an island nation without 11million immigrants that can turn the tide of an election but this sounds like suicide.

Any americans care to tell me why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DlDgOIdD3BY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the laws overwhelmingly discriminate against minorities. They're just a way for Republicans to suppress Democratic votes.

What ? PA has Voter ID laws. There were a bunch of commercials reminding people to bring their ID with them

Also, they're just fucking unnecessary period.

America doesn't have a significant problem with voter fraud.

Yet the GOP conveniently tries to solve a non-existent problem.

Unconstitutional. Every citizen has the right to vote.

bait

Stupid niggers like this don't realize (at least in WI) that state issued ID's are completely free

It's more like the democrats not making that known that its free and blaming big baddie republicans

>Every citizen has the right to vote.

agreed but how do you determine who is a citizen and who isnt? I could holiday in california and contribute a vote to your election while never being a part of it

'strict'

'no id required'

This chart is all wrong.

Many states that are gray require an ID to have anything more than a provisional vote, which are usually thrown out.

Many states that are dark red simply require you to go to a courthouse within a week and give an excuse as to why you didn't provide ID.

meant for

Wow you're ignorant. We've always had massive voter fraud but it is just covered up.

you're acting like its difficult to get an id just because tyrone is too lazy to sit in the dps for an hour and illegals with no form of documentation would only vote democrat

Cuz it's waycist and mean :(

>go to vote
>literally just have to give my name
>the only way you prove you are who you say you are is by signing your name in a book, and the signature is matched up
>but you can see the signature you're being matched against right next to where you sign, so you could just copy it quickly anyway
>not that it matters if you signature matches anyway since it's being checked by high school kids
Voting is insanely low security here in New Jersey. And to do anything at the DMV you need at least three pieces of government-issued identification.

youtube.com/watch?v=DlDgOIdD3BY

kill yourself

we aren't even allowed to vote in the nomination unless the candidate is in the political party you registered with. IE, if you registered independent like 60% of the population you wouldn't be able to influence the nomination process at all.

WV is nearly 100% white, you can trust us.

But really voter ID laws are a no-brainer, though I'd like to see easier voter registration/mail-voting along with ID laws rather than what most states have now

To be honest, that's fair.

Otherwise, Democrats could just vote in Republican primaries for a spoiler candidate who can't possibly win in the general election.

Voter ID laws exist to prove that it's indeed the citizens of America are voting instead of your fence hopping beaner buddies

I highly doubt every democrat is going to use their 1 vote on a republican,

Tweet this to Trump?

>we aren't even allowed to vote in the nomination unless the candidate is in the political party you registered with

That's state-by-state, friendo.

Additionally, that's not even "law" from above--it's just the rules of two private organizations called the RNC and DNC.

You realize that issue was relevant THIS CYCLE? The only reason Trump's voters didn't do it was because A) the system in place prevents it and B) they wanted Trump to have the Republican primary voter record.