£300m

And worth every penny.

Liverpool say they are not a selling club like barca

Coutinho has just signed a 5 yr deal with no get out clause.

He is going..... nowhere.

Better go sign Mbappe Barcelona, unless there are other casts off the from China league you are in for?

At least you have Messi, he's loyal and will not be swayed by money like everyone else in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

sport.es/es/noticias/barca/contacto-valencia-barca-por-parejo-6240114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>300 m for le once in a while blooterman

Not even nerman is worth 300m much less a knock off kaka

If he goes nowhere he'll play like shit at Liverpool. He wants to leave and if he can't, he'll be unhappy and unhappy players play poorly.

With Klopp all he has to do is run.

>Brappe

Like when suarez wanted to leave and then scored 31 goals

>If he goes nowhere he'll play like shit at Liverpool
What a cunt then, he'll spend his best years rotting in the reserves.

I belive hes a pro though.

world cup next year, so he will perform I think

as long as he stays fit tite will call him anyway so liverpool can fuck off with blackmails. playing in the reserves would be just as fine to him

If we play devils advertisement and say that he *doesn't* want to leave.
How many goals and assists will he score from the central position with MFS upfront?

do they not think that they could improve the squad with that 138m? seems like a no-brainer to me

Barça is retarded to make that offer and Liverpool is retarded not to accept it

Who could they get that's better than Coutinho?

they could get a LB+GK+CB that would improve their unbalanced team dramatically

Forsberg

that's basically it

thank god it won't go through

nobody. but they can probably get 3 guys that would yield similar production and superior depth. then take a flier on a young guy who has a high ceiling.

Liverpool have the money to do that now though. They bid 70mill on keita and 60 on van dijk, selling coutinho wouldn't change the situation

Nice way to ruin your career. Imagine you could play in Barcelona alongside the GOAT, but you choosed to play alongside Sturridge and hoping you gonna play CL atleast once in 5 years

yeah that might be true. but they don't have the financial capacity to compete with the 3 richest clubs, so I feel like they have to embrace good value when the opportunity presents itself. I suppose they aren't in any pressure to sell coutinho at this point.

barcelona in fucking shambles
messi out when

Realistically, Liverpool aren't winning the league. Their defence is shocking. Get £140m for Coutinho. Prices wont be (quite) as insane next window/season, and you can get a replacement for him. Coutinho isn't Neymar, it's easier to replace him.

Then have a killer transfer budget to change your entire defence and keeper at fucking last.

>Coutinho has just signed a 5 yr deal with no get out clause.

I bet LIverpool paid a fuckton in agent fees to fuck over a player this much.

>Messi is loyal
You meant terrified of exiting his tiny confort zone

Prices are only going up
And actually I'd say it's extremely hard for Liverpool to attract a player of Coutinho's level, it's not easy to replace him at all.

You have to put the foot down some time.

All these guys saying oh hey greener pastures over the next hill are retards.

Liverpool already have the money and have already bid on players they think would be good pick ups.

Their is knowone who is going to replace coutinho that will suddenly appear in january.

Why don't you guys go sell your clubs best player to barca for 140 mil instead of liverpool do us all a favour.

If he didn't want to stay in Liverpoo then he shouldn't have signed a contract extension with no buyout clause just 7 months ago.

whats the big deal? target Hazard instead.

Hazard? Why? And more importantly, why would he leave? He plays well enough at Chelsea, where he's the biggest star (not saying much), he wins often enough and the fans like him. He goes anywhere else and he gets much more pressure to impress.

more money

They need a player who can hack it in the Champions League like Neymar.
Hazard's record is nowhere close.

source?

then he scored 50 in barca when he was happy

Bojan or Brian Luiz

16 league goals in his first season at barca

Don't worry, barsafags, Nobita is going to bring you the mighty Parejo from Valencia.
>sport.es/es/noticias/barca/contacto-valencia-barca-por-parejo-6240114

Imagine being Inter fan, you sell some little gipsy for 13 milion and couple of years later somebody bids 130mils for him top kek

Are you shitting me? For 300m£ pounds I'd ship him myself to Barca.

FSG bought LFC for like 600m£ no? They'd rack up half of their investment in one swoop with le overrated traitorous blooter manlet man.