Why are France allowed to have so many non-French people on their team?

Why are France allowed to have so many non-French people on their team?

>its another racism "banter" thread
pls go its not even world cup yet

no, seriously. Are they even born in France? How long did they have citizenship?

>so many non-French
But I only count 9 white men

they were born in former French empire countries
imperialism must have been good for something

Whites plays tennis, rugby, badminton or they just do "jogging"

Which one doesn't have the French Nationality ?

Because people think having French nationality equals being French.

Probably none. How long did they have French citizenship before they got selected to represent your country?

Only one or two of them weren't living in France for all their youth, like Trezeguet before.

And, how many French are in the algerian NT for example ?

I believe Umtiti is the only player in this picture who was not born in either France or one of the French overseas territories, as he was born in Cameroon. Can we talk about something else now?

Idk mate. That's an interesting question, I will try some research for you. But only for the most famous ones, do the rest yourself

>Paul Pogba, né le 15 mars 1993 à Lagny-sur-Marne en Seine-et-Marne
>Kante : Né dans le 10e arrondissement de Paris
>Steve Mandanda, né le 28 mars 1985 à Kinshasa en République démocratique du Congo (Not in the first team anymore)
>Dembele : Né le 15 mai 1997 à Vernon, dans le département de l'Eure
>Benjamin Mendy est un footballeur international français né le 17 juillet 1994 à Longjumeau (Essonne)
>Djibril Sidibé, né le 29 juillet 1992 à Troyes, est un footballeur international français
>Samuel Umtiti, né le 14 novembre 1993 à Yaoundé

Every first team player is born in France except Umtiti

At least I think that's Umtiti...

well you seem to have thought right.

Most of them are good lads. Most of us don't care about our team skin color. We just have so much young talent of every skin color

Actually even racists here don't care about black people, but more about arabs. The "black french NT" is just some foreign meme

Well we have a saying here in the USA

Just because a dog is born in a barn doesn't make it a horse

Blacks aren't french and will never be french. That's why it's cheating

Idk anymore with you guys, is it about cheating, like using better player that shouldn't be playing for you to win, or is it just the old cucked meme ?

They seems French to me and to most of the people I know. But please tell me about who is French and who isn't my burger friend

Just remember that a dog born in a barn doesn't become a horse

Not that hard to get.

But is a Missouri Fox Trotter born in a Tenessee Walker barn not a horse?

Why don't you let french people decide that, you fat fuck.

>a dog born in a barn doesn't become a horse
USians don't belong in the American continent then. This is an Ameridian continent. Go back to Europe.

And don't you see the irony with your saying ? Isn't the whole point of America to be an immigrant country, and if you're born here, you're american ?
You're born in a giant indian graveyard and somehow it makes you american, but it doesn't work for everyone ?

I'm just saying I see what the outside world sees

A dog born in a barn does not become a horse

It's unnatural to see a bunch of non-French people play on the national team. You think most of those blacks speak french? No because it's unnatural

The US isn't an ethnic European country
France is founded on being an ethnostate not. That's why there's a concept of ethnic French and not one for ethnic Americans

Big difference

>france tries to conquer the world
>ends up with nothing but third world shitholes
>third world shitholes conquer french football

>We just have so much young talent of every skin color

name some white players. if you say rabiot or giroud you will be mocked.

The melting pot meme was created by jews. Really makes ya think.

What the fuck are you on about. You're just saying what Sup Forums sees and you should probably go back there

Don't you see how stupid you sound with your barn-born dog shit ? It doesn't even work for your one country and you're trying to explain who we should see as french or not

France was never founded as an ethnostate where the fuck do you get that from ?
>Article VI – The law is the expression of the general will. All the citizens have the right of contributing personally or through their representatives to its formation. It must be the same for all, either that it protects, or that it punishes. All the citizens, being equal in its eyes, are equally admissible to all public dignities, places, and employments, according to their capacity and without distinction other than that of their virtues and of their talents.

>You think most of those blacks speak french? No because it's unnatural
Oh my god.
If you understand the term "civic nationalist" you could understand what's happening in France.
Nobody has problem with nigger in France except in they shit on the country. Look at Nasri and Benzema for example.
Most of the player are born in France, like 95%.
Theur parents born outside France but in former colonies. This is just what happened. The big problem of mass immigration in France is absolutely not related with our football team. And that's the reason the cucked power in France are promoted diversity with that team, because obviously, it works (probably the only example of successful integration).

So glad that the US only has Americans on their sports teams and not foreigners like France and Germany have.

Who cares if they are white ? They're French. Mbappé, Dembelé, Umtiti, Mendy ...

Rabiot is actually good. Giroud isn't good or young

Please tell me more about how it turned out when you tried to be an empire and colonize the world

>France was never founded as an ethnostate
>Picture of 1789 (((declaration))
>France is 300 years old

You're fucking retarded man.
Espèce de gros débile !

>They're French. Mbappé, Dembelé, Umtiti, Mendy ...

No, they're not. Quit lying to yourself. Those don't sound like French names

For example, American blacks have American names

The fuck are you talking about ? Of course they speak french

Like said, we don't care about our players skin color but we have no issues with pointing out those who shit on the country, black, arab or white.
[spoiler] Benzema did nothing wrong tho [/spoiler]

we wrecked the brits in hong kong, invaded china and most of asia then got nuked because unlike france, japan wouldn't have just rolled over and let someone invade us.

and 70 years on the japanese national team is JAPANESE. not muslims and africans.

but modern france (modern not meaning the past 10 years, but rather the past 100) is defined as the barn, not the horse genes. they are all barn animals desu.

Kylian, Ousmane, Samuel, Benjamin

3 out of 4 have french first names

mindblowing i know

>the borders of european countries were static at any point in history
>germany was one thing
>italy was one thing

They're French by nationality and culture not by race. Why complicate this? Why be autistic about it? Everyone knows that a black French isn't racially the same as a white French.

>watching the same shitty TV programs with Arthur, Dechavanne or Lagaf'
>growing in Ligue 1 or Ligue 2 formation camps
>paying the same taxes
>eating the same kebab sandwichs
>having the same hate for Marco Materazzi since July 2006

Plus, don't you have nigs and spics in your teams, in the NFL, the MLB and in the Olympics ?

>gros débile
Holy shit are you 12yo ?
What is France for you ? Gaule ? Province of the Roman Empire ? Something older, something newer ? France as it is now is defined by 1789 declaration mostly

Or because you're so irrevelant that nobody cared about nuking you. Nobody would want to nuke Paris

Your team is japanese and your team is shit. We got a good French team

>a human can't be a human
kys

Nationality and culture is enough for me. Why would I want them to be white too ? We grew up together. France is about a common future more than a common past
What is french race anyway. I don't look like southern Frenchs

>Plus, don't you have nigs and spics in your teams, in the NFL, the MLB and in the Olympics ?

False equivalency. Blacks are American. French Blacks are not French

Big difference

there are no countries or borders. its a distraction. the real borders are the type of currency and the leaders are the owners of that currency.

most of the planet uses petrodollar and eurobitch. other countries with different currency get invaded and shut down.

And you know that because ? ...
The argument about names was false as some user pointed out. Yours got black first name ours got black last name, who care ? It will only last a few generation. Most of your Blacks are here since a long time so it's already done

>Nobody would want to nuke Paris

you have never been enough of a threat. maybe if cambodia or madagascar had had nukes they would have used them when you invaded and demanded that they start making baguettes.

rather a pure shit team than one comprised entirely of immigrants.

enjoy your next peace truck attack pierre.

The difference between Blacks and French. The difference is actually much larger than between dogs and horses

I'm just saying that when people call someone black French we are talking about the gentilic because the country is named "France" and that is the gentilic. Amerilards and others keep prenteding people are saying "french" as in an ethnicity.

>because it's in their shitholes that they will learn professional football

Al long as someone grows up in France and in french schools, he is as French as Macron.

>France as it is now is defined by 1789 declaration mostly
Go out of your shithole and go in a church or to some vineyards, go to see aqueduct in Nîmes, you fucking brain dead.
We have millennium culture. Probably not for you my little nihilist lost soul !

Picture related, it was made in XIVth century.

well its a good job we are talking about football and not horseracing then isn't it?

I like how you had Mike Havenaar in your NT for a while just because he's a lanklet and is a killer at headers in the J-League.

>The absolute state of Germany

You prefer to have nothing to be proud of and I don't care about being proud of what my national team achieve, whatever their ethnicity

You got way more chance to commit suicide in your shitty country that we have to actually die from a truck attack

>Al long as someone grows up in France and in french schools, he is as French as Macron.

People in real life don't think this way, you edgy faggot.

because europeons are sad cucks.

Because they're the only ones caring about that. Same nationality, same culture, they're french. There's no "But...", they're as French as me. Just some different color

Stop saying shit, Dont'a. Tell me that Roethlisberger, Gonzalez and Grotsky are American names.

You have always been an isolationist nation, while we've been the exact opposite, nothing more.

>they're as French as me.

That's because you're Black. If you're Black, you're not European therefore not French

You wanted to be European and you're jealous some black people get to be called European while you'll be always be labeled a larper if you try to connect.

Probably an Irish american who has been called a plastic paddy or a nazi larper who wished he was germn.

Blacks in France aren't all French, but french blacks are French.

You get it wrong. Kids who grow up in Paris suburbs aren't the same blacks as the migrated ones who can barely been understood when they speak with their accent and who just work 50 hours a week, eat and sleep.

Niggers arent french, end of.

>they're as French as me. Just some different color
Stop embarrassed us Kevin.

They were all born in France

Real life =/= Sup Forums
You should go out. Nobody cares about that here

J'vais te répondre en Français parce que c'est complexe et j'ai la flemme de parler Anglais pour parler de notre pays, je pense pas que c'est toi qui me le reprochera

Effectivement il y a des traces millénaires de cultures sur notre territoire. Elles font le charme du pays et je suis pour leur protection. Mais les frontières fluctuent. On a laissé des choses chez des voisins, et on en a perdu d'autres. On va pas s'amuser à chercher ce qui est de nous ou pas de nous. Surtout qu'il y a peu de chances que nos ancêtres soient absolument tous Français.

La France abrite une culture très riche et on peut en être fier. Mais y rajouter des histoires de races ou quoi c'est ridicule. La façon de penser la France d'aujourd'hui, c'est celle post-révolution. Sinon dis moi laquelle. Parce que tu pointes des trucs qui datent pas du tout de la même période, même pas forcément construits par une France indépendante, et quand c'est le cas elle a eu un nombre important de formes, dans l'organisation politique comme dans les frontières.

>Stop embarrassed us
it seems you don't need help lol

If a mouse is born in a stable, do you call him a stallion?

I'm probably whiter than you. Not that I feel especially proud about it. But I grew up with French of every color and they're all French to me

This

That photo has Giroud and Griezmann, get it together

are you implying black people aren't the same species as french?

they make the same mistake as you, pretending black kids and black migrants are all the same

>being a bitch just because your mother was one

long before that there were brazilians who were not japanese but were japanese. but we stopped letting them play.

how are japan and france's colonial ambitions any more or less 'isolationist' than one another? japan would not be third largest economy in the world without looking outward. the difference is that when your 'empire' failed and germans BTFO you, you let them destroy your country due to your colonial cuck-guilt.

They were born in France, they have the same culture. I can't tell them they're not French and they can't tell me I'm not. We're as French. We just happen to not share the same ethnicity

Vocês provavelmente são marrons e ficam dando uma de mais extremos que hitler. Não existe espelho no Mexico e Chile?

Was Dumas French? He was part black.

Think about Renaissance or post-Charlemagne France, even if people weren't equal

They aren't.

Nationality differences are almost as large as the difference between two mammals. You'd think Spics would know that, seeing as how they are completely unable to assimilate into Western culture.

Do you really want me to answer that?

Guys, can we sperg about the Qatari NT here too?

if your mouse learns to run well like the other living things of the stable and gets the height of a stallion, yes.

i was telling him that black people ARE the same species as french you little macaco
>seeing as how they are completely unable to assimilate into Western culture.
what are you talking about

Actually Griezmann spent most of his life in Spain so he's less French than some Black Frenchs
He had to go there because French training academy tends to favorise athletic and pacy players, like England do, so we produce more black player. That's a real issue and we should talk about it but please without those Sup Forums morrons

you were literally banning anyone who comes for trade for three centuries

the best player on the french team is griezmann (even though i beieve his dad is Portugese)

deux choses :

1. La France, même dans l'état actuel ne date pas de 1789.
2. Les invasions multiples dont a bénéficiait la France sur le long terme sur des périodes extrêmement longues. Rien avoir avec les 40 dernières années et les 200 000 entrés légales en France chaque années.
3. Ton discours était encore bon dans les années 1950. Là, réveille toi mon gars, parce que même 1789 ce sera du passé dans 20 ans.

There is few non-negro European national teams

>sad

See in America, we don't like foreigners representing us in our sports teams

Only AMERICAN Whites
AMERICAN Blacks
AMERICAN Hispanics
AMERICAN Asians are allowed

Not this foreign shit like France where non-French people with non-French names and non-French cultures are represented.

Then again, we're the only country smart enough to be far to the right.

>Non-countries which couldn't colony because they were bag of shits saying anything ITT
If your country has never colonied any third world shitholes and has 5% of niggers that's fucking embarassing

>he doesn't know about adoptions

>If a mouse can run as fast as a horse, then a mouse is a horse

Mental gymnastics.

Your English is embarrassing.

Yeah mate he's French
Post Charlemagne, Renaissance ... That leave a big gap and it's not very clear. France had multiple shapes, territory-wise and politically. The one we live in is closer to the one created by the revolution and it would be stupid to use older references to define what France should be in the future. Being French is about a common past but more importantly a common future

Compare the names on the US Basketball team and the """French"""" national team

US blacks have mostly American names and are culturally American
""""French"""" blacks have non-French names and are culturally African

Is a Finn with mongoloid features born in France french? Was part black Dumas French?

Only because they weren't enslaved huh

>triangular trade is better than legal migrations

Just go back to Sup Forums dude

Bon, déjà, ça fait trois choses. T'as p'tet eu envie de rajouter un p'tit "LOL WAKE UP YOU SHEEP" à la fin que t'avais pas prévu au début, faut te vider la tête de tout ces meme et parler comme dans la vrai vie

1. Effectivement elle est plus récente que ça si on veut parler de la France actuelle. Mais 1789 marque une rupture et à partir de là l'argument de la nation ethocentrique marche juste plus
2. Je parlais même pas d'invasions, les frontières ont juste bougé quoi. Belgique, Alsace ... ?

Effectivement l'échelle n'est plus la même. Mais plus rien n'est à la même échelle tout court. Notre population, la vitesse et importance des échanges. Dans l'ensemble ça représente encore une très faible part de la population. Regarde les Etats Unis où les blancs sont une minorité. Incomparable. On PEUT encore intégrer ce qui arrive et ceux qui sont là. On y arrive pas très bien là, mais y'a rien d'ingérable

>this thread

Isn't French a white language?

>Is a Finnish person French?
...No?

>Was part black Dumas French?
He was 3/4 French, so not really. If I give you a cup with 3/4 water and 1/4 piss, will you drink the water?

Any other questions?