Betting on floyd

Iam about to go all in on floyd. If floyd loose i will go bankrupt. But i get a 30% return on my bet. Is it a 100% secure bet?

No

Take out a loan, refinance your mortgage, sell your car, invest life savings, etc. I'm retiring on the profits of this fight and I'll spend the rest of my days here on Sup Forums laughing at those who didn't make their millions when they had the shot.

>If floyd loose i will go bankrupt
Answers your own question right there. Safe is when the probability (no matter how unlikely) of failure is 0.

Why can no one spell lose?

>100 percent safe
>bet
I thought you nordniggers were supposed to be smart

95% secure

He could get hurt during the fight, really only way he losses

real odds should be -5000

So conor in the second?

because the sound is the same as in noose

>Is it a 100% secure bet?

Pros: 99% guaranteed win with great Vegas odds
Cons: McGregor meme magic

It takes something ridiculous like Floyd stumbling and twisting his ankle for the game to be dead.

gg no re

What are the current odds?

a few months back I said CM Punks UFC fight was the safest bet you could ever make, I obviously was right... but if I put down 2k I would have only made 300 bucks or so.

i wish i had the balls to do this

1.25-30 for Floyd win

1.66-75 for Floyd by KO/TKO/DQ

I'm putting on Floyd to win by decision or technic decision at 11/4. £100 wins me £375

> 30% return
What odds are you getting that offer 30% return. I call bullshit

yfw
>ref is from (((boxing))) comission
>no clinch you fucking lepricon, it's not your MMA shit
>what dick punch, floyd dindu nuffing just like ward
>i'm about to early stop, it's a """beatdown""""
>oh boy, great 12 rounds and a great fight i wonder what judges score cards decide
mfw
>gooby has rest every 2 mins eleminating his gassing out problem and alliners like you forgot to think about that
>gooby can take a punch and it turns to be 24 min of head hunting
>mcpaddy heem him the fuck out
Win win for us as a group. See ya on fightnight lads.

Meme magic always wins in things other than hockey.

in reality youre betting Connor will survive the full fight?

>People betting their life savings on combat sports

You're picking the literal worst sport for betting, an upset can happen because of a rogue knock out. You're betting off betting the house on memecoins

>8 oz gloves
No.

Keep in mind memeweather is literally 45-0 undefeated or some shit, he has never been defeated, he is the boxing heavyweight world championship. He is fighting an MMA fighter, Connor's meme gloves aren't going to mean shit.

>Boxing normie doesn't realize 8 onz gloves actually favor Mayweather.

Upsets rarely happen, at least in boxing. 99% of the time the more skilled boxer wins.

>doubting the power of meme magic
TRUMP WON

LECIESTER WON

ATLANTA BLEW A 28-3 LEAD

GOLDEN STATE BLEW A 3-1 LEAD

NEVER DOUBT MEME MAGIC

That's the kind of fight everyone has their eyes on. You can literally only profit by luck (of course you will think it was skill)

Same.

where are you guys betting on this shit

hes never fought a man who weighs 170+ with 8 oz and the touch of death meme ability

dont't even bet. watch these idiots lose all their money because they bet on mayweather

"touch of death" lol or not.

meme magic won't work in a rigged game

>I am all in on immigrants. If it doesn't work out, were fucked. But I get a growing population in the mean time. Is it 100% safe?

>Betting on sports other than

top zoz at you

How can you bet on something that's obviously rigged?

Only way McGoober wins is Floyd gets hurt and ultimately loses, or McGoober lands a lucky KO punch.

I would personally take Floyd by decision.

It's boxing.
Of course it's not a secure bet.

No it's not.
lose luːz
loose luːs
noose nuːs

I can't take seriously anyone who goes "all-in" and will probably put $6,000 or something.

The underdog will win and you will become a broke bum OP. Muslims will move into your house in Sweden once you're evicted.

Conor @5/1 to by TKO/KO/DQ Mayweather is THE bet. Even 4/1 is great for him to win. You'll be crying come Sunday if you bet on a negro over a glorious handsome Irish man.

There's an old MMA fighter betting 900K on Floyd.

an ex-MMA fighter has 900k?

When was the last time Floyd KOed someone?
McGreggor never lost from KO.

But Mcdreggor has lost, memeweather hasn't.

Lost in a mans sport vs undefeated in a rigged sport

Fear of failure keeps you down user.

Just bet £1 on Floyd. Easiest 25p I'll ever win.

Conor is going to dominate Floyd, you should have listened to Chris Eubank and Paddy.

Why would you even bother betting on Floyd when the return is so fucking low?

Bet on conor if you want to feel good after he heems the fuck out of that nigga within 1 minute

it's nowhere near as low as it should be, that's the point

Gambling is for retarded poor people, so yes you should do it to secure your place in society

i mean 30% return if i win. otherwise 0

pretty sure it's rigged so I'm not touching it.

Trump will never win, Hillary is a safe bet guise

It's a 95% secure bet. Small but not impossibe chance of Conor landing a lucky punch or the fight being rigged for a rematch.

Before Reebok they were making bank on sponsors.

This would be like if McMullen won the presidency

Fuck man I did that on the undertaker and lost my house

When's the last time Floyd fought a literal amateur?

the amount of casuals betting on McGoober because "all he needs is 1 good shot bro" is driving Mayweather's return up beyond what it should be

my fucking mate bet me $300 that McGoober will knock him out for fuck sake

never doubt casuals

Mayweather is a goat tier boxer fighting against someone who is literally not a boxer. McGregor doesn't stand a chance in hell. The only reason I would be hesitant to bet on the event is because they may rig the outcome so they can have a rematch and make more money.

it's not 100% but nothing is

On paper, it's not a good decision to bet a lot of money on a boxing match no matter what the circumstance

But fuck I'm placing a huge bet on Floyd and I expect to collect.

1.) No way floyd will tarnish his reputation

2.) There's no rematch clause in their contract

3.) Literally no one would watch a rematch

Floyd knocked out
all niggers die like ice zombie king in GOT

>meme magic
fuck off to Sup Forums

>Betting on rigged sports

Keep doubting this man, you all will be remember as being on the wrong side of history.

Why are swedes suck attention seeking whores.

Putting $100 on Floyd

WELL POiNT TO DA EASY BET DEN

I've only went all in on one bet. That was between two featherfisted guys at about equal skill level and the bet was for the bout to last over 9.5 rounds. One guy injured his elbow in 7 and the fight ended a TKO.

100% safe OP.

bet on the fight going 12 rounds to a decision.
240-1 odds

yall are dumb. I put $2000 on mcgregor. Yall fuckers gonna be blown out

>betting on this fight at all

The micks fucked up the line for everyone, m8. Just bet the under on PPV buys (it was 4.9Mill last I saw), it won't come close

>FUCKING KEK SWEDEN BETTING ON LE NIG
you can't make this shit up folks

I put a cheeky 100 on Floyd but I will be rooting for McGregor.

This way it's win/win

When are people going to realize that Floyd has millions invested in McGregor and is going to throw the fight?

>betting on fake wrestling
you might as well bet on the outcome of game of thrones
you dumb fuck

2016 was the year of meme magic
also you forgot

ROSBERG WON

because Sup Forums is not /lit/

>betting everything on a rigged sham fight

>fake
mark

Guys tell me Floyd by Decision or Floyd by TKO ?Explain

Mcgregor by TKO

Explain why my friendo

Critically underrated post

Floyd will win by TKO. He probably doesn't have the power for a straight KO but he is going to rough conor up so badly that they're gonna have to stop it. I'm thinking in the 6th, maybe 7th if conor is able to tag him once and buy himself some time

>top 10 of all time boxer
>amatuer pikey back garden brawler

tough call

Yeah I got 10k on Conor by KO within 3. Easiest fucking money I've even made.

If some bullshit happens and Floyd runs straight backwards for 9 minutes I get fucked by I'm confident Floyd will try to counter and get annihilated.

top 25 you mean

Are the odds getting worse for Floyd, should i wait a bit more or it's only getting worse for Floyd's odds ?

The money for Floyd is coming is price is getting lower

that was a WWE actor going into a real (i.e. not staged) fight for the first time as a 40 year old man.

This is two fighters from different organizations going at it.

Boxing is one aspect of mma which Conor obviously knows how to do and has done in previous fights. Conor is in his fighting prime, while Floyd is well past his prime.

Of course, Floyd in his prime would most likely win. But this is washed up Floyd versus prime time McGregor.

McGregor is on the verge of single-handedly ruining an entire sport.

what website is this from?

>McGregor is on the verge of single-handedly ruining an entire sport.
How so?

I'm betting Floyd by DQ.

Pretty sure about it. This is rigged as hell and it's the way the narrative gets longest without anyone's reputation suffering.

Be sure about it, it's going to be Floyd by DQ.

The problem is that freak injuries can happen. There's no way a fit Floyd loses but if be sustains an injury you never know.