Holy shit. Liking big, fatty butts is literally being a nigger

Holy shit. Liking big, fatty butts is literally being a nigger.
>nigger genetics
>wanting your kids to have nigger genetics
This means that having a small butt is evolution and a more refined trait.

This is why white countries prefer tits over ass.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html
thoughtcatalog.com/nicole-weaver/2015/04/believe-it-or-not-men-are-most-attracted-to-unintelligent-dumb-women/
evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2016/06/02/is-there-a-correlation-between-intelligence-and-taste/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T

Flattish chest combined with a handful-yet-firm bum is the best combo. Having too large of either is sickening.

Not politics.

If wanting to stick my face in that makes me a nigger, then I guess I'm a nigger.

is this the official low test thread?

>I have a small dick. Big asses are terrifying

This.

It's not about the size, but the shape and tightness.

bruh if she a nigger im a nigger

chubby chasers detected

>Having too large of either is sickening.
You are, objectively, a faggot.

Why are white people supposed to be against big asses?

It's arbitrary, therefore it is stupid to bitch about.

A big ass is a big ass, and a white woman is perfectly capable of getting a big ass if she gets off her lazy ass and hits the gym.

Big tits > Big ass

Why are you mad fatass faggot

I am not white. I am an Asian girl. The thing is these "people" don't like good squat butts, they like fat cottage cheese buts.

your thread is shit

Anyone with enough sexual experience knows girls with those kinda ass equals mass amount of cellulite. You need it small, round and tight. You can even see the cellulite on the girl in the white dresses legs

Whatever you say you low test

muh dick tho

Low test manbabies want to suck on a tit

low test faggot detected

I want a woman with a big ass to let me sniff and lick her beautiful asshole.

M8, you're beta if you wouldn't go balls deep in both the OP girl and the girl in your pic.

>derailing my thread
FUCK OFF chubbychasers
I knew Sup Forums was full of a bunch fat neckbeards but come on

That's too small. Do glute exercises on a weight machine till you can move 300 pounds.

>t. Low test cuck

I like a nice ass as much as the next guy.
But I also like mint chocolate chip ice cream. That doesn't mean I want 15 bowls of it at every sitting.

If you would not fuck her you are a faggot.

I'm beta because I don't want to fuck some ghetto nigger with an ass that looks like a golf ball? Thanks but I'll stick to women who actually take care of themselves

I'm thin, strong, and pretty well-shaved. I'm still into plus-sized women.

I'm more of a waist to hip ratio kinda guy. Tbqh.

F A K E
A
K
E

It makes sense that the same people who post waifu and anime shit dislike wide-hipped, bis ass women. Literally autistic betas with low test. Its natural for men to like this type of woman, they're more likely to give birth without issues.

confirmed cuck

alright post your picture then nigger
>I am x, x, and x and I like y hence your thread is wrong

shouldnt have made burgers popular, burger

i bet if you saw an asian with a fat ass, you would be making 1 less retarded thread

Perfect.

Your precious Tay-Tay is legitimately a bigger slut than Miley.

that is fake. and btw, that's an ugly booty. a good booty is supposed to curve and not stick out like some shelf. enjoy your saggy cellulite ass and tits on your 'woman' when she hits 25

I love her. If I don't take action now, I'll settle for nothing later. I need her.

but that..budanka daunk user. lol

quit being creepy, basement fag.

it's not a coincidence niggers have a high birth rate....

the pencil thin model look really isn't "normal" this was pushed as a standard of beauty to while males by kikes

while niggers were pushed images of women with features that dictate high fertility

Taylor swift is fake. I'm afraid not bro she's very real. Seriously nobody but niggers like those overblown butts. Small,round,tight ftw

Btw I looked this up and kekked.
>women with bigger butts have smarter kids

Holy shit, this is why niggers and spics are so fucking smart kek

Confirmed nigger. Here you go bro

>not realizing that the jews are pushing this body type to make women soft and not exercise and in general become oversized hamplanets

>low test faggots that want genetic failures as kids
W E A K
E
A
K

massive asses are just disgusting though... ugh

yes because niggers and spics and especially africans (which are known to have the biggest butts) are genetic wonders

Sara Aikawa is way hotter.

Fag

No, dipshit, it means you have low sex drive and low testosterone. You probably have a really high-pitched voice, too. Tits are for babies, ass is for men, not losers like you who jack off on /gif/ and /h/ all day long. It's none of your business, anyway.

found the nigger!

yes because frail sickly manlets are genetic wonders

found another nigger!

>rican
>a spic
>likes big asses
>probably has low IQ as well
kekakekdoodle, it adds up

frail sickly manlets created everything while big stronk africans and spics living in mudhuts creating nothing

Can you actually prove that there's a genetic correlation between high IQ and hating large asses?

Look her up Sup Forums. She will show you the light.

and now all their creations are being undone because they don't have the strength to defend themselves

women are supposed to be soft,they shouldn't exercise beyond being active in general,taking care of kids,housework and such

but they also shouldn't eat like gluttonous pigs either

that's more a reflection of modern society as a whole than the kikes doing

High test nigger you mean?
You have any evidence to link low IQ with liking asses? you know in the means of evolution a big ass proves a chick is good genetic material and his fertile.

nigger detected

retard detected
>liking fatties

*reminder that ass T H I C C N E S S is not directily proportional to IQ or any form of intelligence

good goy,white race destroyer detected

Oath cunt, women can fake tits and asses, but can't fake that those hips. I've only seen a couple high test women in me loife, need more test in straya desu.

OP confirmed for low test faggot.

Go back to your boipucci.

pommy cunt

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html

thoughtcatalog.com/nicole-weaver/2015/04/believe-it-or-not-men-are-most-attracted-to-unintelligent-dumb-women/

evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2016/06/02/is-there-a-correlation-between-intelligence-and-taste/

>men are attracted to dumb things
>that must mean dumb things are good genetic material to procreate with

Explain Kate Moss and the anorexic models like her.

This thread is a fucking cancer and white supremacy is a fucking cancer. Whites think they're evolved but they're DEvolved. Fuckin learn something.

This looks like a deformity.

You wanna fucking go mate?

>can't fake those hips
>posts photoshopped hips

i wasnt supposed to fap tonight

>all the unaesthetic, disproportionate whores ITT

>also unrealistic and photoshopped
High test women look nothing like this in real life. High test women are chub monsters with cellulite.

if the ass adds >20 pounds, then sure, you win.
a good ass wouldnt add that much weight, so the weight being proportional to IQ is irrelevant. were talking about the ass here

lets go steve irwin. im about to strap my cowboy boots to my hands and punchkick you until the barb comes out.

>create thriving civilizations and all the latest technology
>devolved

Fucking hell m8. Absolutely would - crafting an offspring with her would result in my child having the posterior chain to finally knock Malanichev off his perch as the greatest squatter of all time.

You fucking faggot. I actually did Google that. Here's something to make up for any unfortunate soul that did too

Thicc women have objectively the best body type
It causes men to feel their primal instict to impregnate
Only pedos and wierdos disagree

The high test meme will die, if I have to post this in every thread.

I want to raise Galko-chan's son!!!!

>stole from other cultures and claim they create their own
>claim responsibility on technology
>not realizing technological advance is the work of different individuals of various cultures, not white race
>insecure and scared all the time
>not trusting instinct
>evolved

>Being against Fat Asian

What?

1. cunt
2. can you handle this ass

maybe one day i can tomonews

Nah. Fit booties are the best. You can fuck right off, fag

nice shoop faget

>pictures from ants

>5 posts from this ID

GET THE FUCK OUT NIGGER

you just like girls with boy bodies. large butts and breasts are defining female traits. coming from someone who hates black and rap culture.

>evolution

seems like most men are evolving into nu males anyway, by Sup Forums's own admission, I don't think that's a good argument

>stole from other cultures
W E
E

Yes, the negro's obsession with the female posterior is degenerate, and a sign of their lazy, uncivilized nature!

>no reply
>typical
>btfo

"Ideal"
Umm, no.
Fat fucking thighs. Looks gross now, I'll bet that poon looks like a crack in a bunt cake.
Not to mention shell be another 80 pounds before she has to renew her license.
Theres a fat chic already trying to eat her way out of that.
$20 says you're a mullato.

I'm scarred for life

Ily jap bro :3 ;**

Nah she actually got quite fat as fuck.

m8 I'll form a swat team all of us shredded athletes, we're gonna fuck your shit up.