Finally give into star wars shananigargles after seeing rogue ones with friends

>finally give into star wars shananigargles after seeing rogue ones with friends
>only remember bit of it from when i was four
>New Hope was okay
>thought yoda was in it
>he ain't
>carrying onto watching Empire Strikes Back
>pic ralated...

You know I was expecting something else because of all the merchandise and the way people hype him up :/

thanks for sharing

Keep on watching. He has a whoopass lightsaber duel in the next episode.

But did you watch the prequels user? Tell me you haven't already watched the prequels?????

hes in the middle of one at the moment though?

wtf!?!

Judge him by his size, do you?

I always assumed he was a background character like greedo, pretty cool to see he's more than i expected

Reddit.

>takes him like 10 minutes to lift one X-Wing out of the swamp

No wonder Sidious defeated him.
What kind of combat use could that possibly serve considering it's so slow and a trained force user opponent can already slice you 50 times while you attempt that.

dolt

now hang on a minute? Didn't last airbender ripoff this trope? When aang leaves his master without opening all of his chuckra to fight azula but gets btfo'd

You are what you post.

>literally watches as his girl get blacked

You know I realised he was a softy on the inside but this is pitiful

yoda doesnt fight anyone in 6

>i know

Mint fucking character building, how can force awakens and rogue one even compete

weird i always thought this took place on the death star...

you gotta be shitting me

this is like the best scene in the entire trilogy

Catfish. IN SPACE!

The headstrong student who disobeys his master is a very old trope

>only thing to defeat a nigger is a hairy nigger

huh

Best part is that ford was supposed to say 'I love you' back to Fischer but accidentally said this instead and it stuck ever since

thats not true at all you dumbass

Hello Shit.
hola reddit.

>set design compliments the characters

nice

He didnt accidentally say it, he brought up how 'han would say that' and offered the other line isntead

oh here we go

That helmet really is ridiculously big.

Underrated post.

>my pleasure pumper

>I am your father

ehehe wasn't it?

>Luke, I am your father

>when he flicks R2's little door shut with his cane

Empire Yoda is the best shit ever. Star Wars will never do anything like that again. Frank Oz was a true gangsta nigga OG puppet master. RIP my mustacheo'd nigga.

prometheus

The interior looks really similar to the death stars exterior, I guess thats where my brain fucked up

>that 'are you shitting me' hand drop

Why does nu-star wars rely so much on marvels idea of comedy. The more paced out and subtle humour works so much better. I dunno why but the dialogue seems really hamfisted and 'for the lols' in disney's adaptations, plus the robots being ironic in this one compare to rogue one are miles ahead.

Does return of the jedi have it this good?

ANOTHER ONE????

Remember Yoda was dead all along, a ghost.

DJ Khaled runs planning operations for the empire.

Like Star Wars and DBZ ATLA is basically a "homage" to several pre-existing well received ideas.

WHAT A HIDEOUS MAN

>Sup Forums user

Jabba's palace is the worst lit set in all of Star Wars. I don't know how they managed to darken the set and still somehow make all the puppets MORE noticeably fake.

there pretty bad looking desu

You know if you can lift a 15 ton x-wing in a minute, then you can throw a 1kg piece of sharp metal at your heart at an extreme rate of speed very quickly.

All of his teachings are retarded, I don't know why he's supposed to be wise.

Jabba's palace are my most hated scenes in Star Wars.

That dancing scene with the weird bug ruined 6 so hard and so quickly.

>disney expects me to take a bobba fet prequel seriously after a death like that...

>clearly looks like latex

did lucus film run out of budget? I mean it's an impressive puppet but that shouldn't fly

how convenient, magnets

>yoda btfo

what? no? What about the training. Fuck this is it better to drop now?

:(

Das it mane

>What about the training
Force Ghosts lol.

10/10

how convenient, info dump

I chuckled. Nice post, user.

what part are you at now OP

I've stopped here should i continue?

This scene is only here because kids thought vader was just trying to play a tricky trick trick on luke and pretend to be his dad to be mean. They couldnt imagine vader being anything but vader so they help clarify this in the movie. IMO 6 turns to dookie when the bears show up.

>IMO 6 turns to dookie when the bears show up.
I just will never understand how anyone involved in this could have read a script where Jabba and the Ewoks happen besides the scenes with the Emperor.
It's not that I have anything against the ideas by themselves, but not at the tail end of the story and especially not during the fucking climax.
Jabba's thing needed consequence and conclusion, I get that but it was drawn out too long. The Ewoks I can't even begin to rationalize.

>Tall, furry brit chokes a black man in front of a white girl.
What did they mean by this?

No more training does he require.

MINE
MINE
MINE
MINE

Yoda was a better character in the OT because he subverted the idea of a great warrior. He was tiny and kooky, but you could tell it was a front when he was actually imparting knowledge. He had a personality beyond "wise sage with a weird speech pattern".

Unfortunately, Lucas completely misunderstood the appeal and made him a stoic, super serious flatline in the prequels. And also went through the trouble of showing us that strength in the force doesn't matter because you can get a tiny lightsaber and leap around the room like a video game to compensate for your handicap.

>I need help with this giant hairy thing!

What did Disney mean by this?

KEEP GOING OP

IM NOT DONE WATCHING YOU WATCH STAR WARS

Yeah, watching Yoda fight was neat and all but he lost both fights he was in and it really made him seem weak.

was to sell toys

lucas was already losing it and becoming the man he is today by vi

>NO! I am your father.

Depends who you ask. Personally it's my favorite. Hard to chose between this and Empire but I'd pick this 7 times out of 10.

High Points of RotJ
>Opening crawl with Vader arriving at DS II
>'I am Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight'
>Oola tit
>Jabba's Droid Taskmaster
>Leia, Chewie introduction/reveal
>Luke force choking 2 Gamoreans
>Rancor fight
>Han and Luke's banter on their way to be sentenced by Jabba
>The tenseness right before the Sarlacc pit fight where you suddenly realize everything is going according to Luke's plan
>The fight at the Sarlacc pit
>Slave-kini Leia
>Yoda reunion
>'Certain point of view'
>Rebel reunion and planning
>Vader and Luke communicating telepathically
>Speeder Bike chase
>Battle of Endor (Space)
>Everything involving Luke, Vader, and Sheev in the throne room

Shit Meme Points
>Ewoks instead of Wookiees
>Jobber Fett