OFFICIAL LEAGUE CUP SECOND ROUND THREAD 2

The other half of the Thai Energy Drink 4:15am Third Round Draw Cup has 12 teams in action hoping to join last night's 19 and the 7 clubs in European competition in Thursday's impeccably timed Beijing ball-o-rama.

The televised match sees West Ham go west to play Cheltenham; with the state the Hammers are in after not being able to play at the Olympic Stadium until September coupled with some disastrous signings, a Robins upset could be on the cards.

Other matches of interest include a Lancashire derby between plummeting Blackburn and xenophobic Burnley, a Chinese owners battle between Southampton and Wolves and a surging Nottingham Forest versus a lacklustre Newcastle.

All games kick off at 7:45pm unless stated.

>Blackburn Rovers v Burnley
>Cheltenham Town v West Ham United (on Sky Sports Football)
>Huddersfield Town v Rotherham United
>Newcastle United v Nottingham Forest
>Southampton v Wolverhampton Wanderers

>Stoke City v Rochdale (8:00pm)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/
youtube.com/watch?v=3j1_Ey-qIVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cheltenham is a pretty comfy ground

Blackburn
Cheltenham
Huddersfield
Newcastle
Southampton

Bet time. Will the combined attendance for these 6 games be under/over the attendance for Liverpool v Hoffenheim?

yeah easily, will be loads at newcastle
blackburn is a local derby, southampton and stoke will bump numbers up too

Stoke's attendance might just be higher than the number of people posting in this thread. It'll be tight though.

doesn't matter, will still clear anfield comfortably

>'udds

Fucking Forest, they were shit in their last away game too

This match screams Cheltenham through on pens
t. West Ham fan

why are gooks so intrested in the midweek glorified friendly cup?

Chinese only like two things; money and eating cats

1-1, Forest

>POOCASTLE

whats the west ham game like?

probably shite, with noble ambling around the centre circle putting in a two footer here and there

Who /toon/ here?
Why are >we so shit lads?

Oh my god Newcastle.

Because the national nuclear waste energy drink company sponsor this shit show

good to see newcastle cant even beat a championship level team

play keeps being interrupted by fouls, very few shots from either team
Sakho finally scored on an incredibly weak shot just now

tbf forest actually looked half decent at the weekend, and that newcastle lineup is dire

wtf is carabao? what happened to carling? why cant the just say league cup instead of all the retarded names

gooks and pakis dont drink carling

It'll always be the Milk Cup to me.

>not calling it the coca cola cup still

They were alright for a half against Boro and got a good result under a lot of pressure but started the last away game (Barnsley) very badly

the boro game is the only one of theirs ive seen this season, heard they hadn't been very good in the other ones though

also their good half against boro was partly down to garry monk's inexplicably bad tactics

In all honesty I didnt really start following european soccer until 2010.

at least newcastle tied the game at half

Lads.

LADS.

We've signed a left back!

Swansea have sent us a kid with like 15 games in three years, for a few quid off the Clucas deal.

190kg on suicide watch, he was saying their youth players were more inportant than Sigurdsson.

isn't he one of the ~500 young scottish players swansea decided to sign one transfer window a couple of years back?

Yeah, 88 games at Falkirk. He'll be useful in League One.

inb4 season ending injury in first game

Would be par for the course this season

>Not calling it the Worthington Coca Cola Capital One Cup sponsored by Carling

Rumbelows was the best sponsor. Who could argue with deals like these.

I'd take the Betamax deal right now desu

>remote on a wire
>41% APR

>memehampton

What game should watch for the last 10 minutes lads?

It goes to a replay with a draw, right? Last thing any of these teams will want.

Nah replay in FA cup. It's extra time and pens in these

Oh okay, cheers.

>memehampton
which one? :^)

>It goes to a replay with a draw, right?
how can you be this underrage? fuck OFF you snivelling little gremlin

A.C. (Ay Chee) Memehampton

Newcastle game's going to pens, watch that.

Lads? Has anyone got stream for the Newcastle or Southampton games?

reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/

that's a no then

>Southampton

forest have been shit this half

FIRST CUPSET: SOUTHAMPTON

its unironically the best place for footy streams so if you didnt click it because it said reddit then you're a fucking idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=3j1_Ey-qIVE

This 2 b h

That's where I always look, the point I'm making is there's no link to either game

>forgetting Watford yesterday

Early rounds of tinpot competitions like this don't count as cupsets. Southampton will probably be glad to be rid of it because it looks like they're in for a shit PL season.

oh. fair enough. have a nice day

Especially when it's ₩0£V€$.

Damn right. Wolves are Premiership bound.

>Premiership

>when your plan for winning the Championship title is to replicate Hull City's 2016/17 season

Wolves champions league by 2020?

I have a horrible feeling this is going to go tits up big time.

>Jorge Mendes
What could possibly go wrong?

As long as Xi Jinping doesn't take the FOSUN chairman into an interrogation room again like he did in 2015, Wolves' cash faucet will run smooth.

The owners of Wolves literally own Jorge Mendes. He isn't going to fuck over the club that literally owns his agency.

>actually believing that

FOSUN have reduced debt as per government requests (which were made to all large Chinese conglomerates). A 40mil club with what, an additional 20mil in investment is nothing but a drop in the bucket to a conglomerate valued at ten billion pounds in market cap.

Literally the only thing that could go wrong

10/10 made me giggle

For a plastic Wolves supporter you sure have put the research in.

Genuinely can't commend you enough.

>poocastle

top fucking lel
they are awful

>when you realise your chairman has been idolising Ehab Allam all summer

Even the bizarre appointment of Zenga was better than the days of Dean Saunders

How does it feel to know that even though you may have followed Wolves through the rough times you'll still be called a bandwagoner if all this spending pays off and they start winning shit?

Just got back from the Huddersfield game, we were dreadful and Rotherham got refballed.

>the rough times
>forgetting Wolves managed to do even worse in the 80s

I remember being in the terraces for Blackpool away to see Stale Solbakkens first ever wolves win. It was late fucking December.

I'd buy Zenga a pint if I ever meet him.

>losing to a championship side
rafa is so gone

But Newcastle are a championship side too.

That was Solbakken's final win.

not a pen

you take any photos user

No. Why would I take photos.

Wolves B teams beats a top half PL side. Shame about Cardiff but 5 wins in 6 isn't a bad start. Good toimes.

Nobody going to huddersfield-rotherham is going to be a daytripper you stupid fuck

I don't care what bongs on a mongolian inscription website think of my support. I'd rather Wolves win than spend time justifying myself.

P L A S T I C
A S
F U C K

Most bongs are bangwagoners these days anyway

Posters in EFL threads have recognized me and a leafanon as Wolves supporters who have been posting here for years anyways.

hahaha fucking bandwagoner hahahaha

there's a leaf fulham supporter
not to mention a yank QPR fan

>a leafanon as Wolves supporters
There's at least 2 of us, can confirm

You're not fans of Wolves, QPR, Fulham, or any other English teams. You're just autistic cringe merchants who desperately need to get a life.

I never see this amount of vitriol from Americans to foreigners taking an interest in American sports on Sup Forums. sad!

I've literally met American fans of all those teams lmao

lifelong wolves fan here