Is it true Europeans don't have Chinese take-out?

Is it true Europeans don't have Chinese take-out?

Can't picture anything but an African American making this post

>Not going to the chinky with the lads

What?
Chinese food is delicious

>wow mushy noodles drowned in canola oil and a cubic assload of soy sauce

kys pleb

We do. But we don't use chopsticks, and we don't have it in those weird cardboard boxes you guys have. We have it in plastic or tinfoil containers.

American Chinese food is trash.

We do

Nah you are just a contrarian

we have viets

Don't forget to pick up a large bottle of coke from the paki shop first

same here

not in britain
in ireland its amazing tho

In the Netherlands the Chinese tend to serve both Indonesian and Chinese food. There is no real distinction between the two. So chances are your not eating Chinese at all.

It's greasy and salty as fuck. Basically what he saidI like Dim Sum though.

It's hit and miss depending on the restaurant, I've had the best and worst Chinese meals here

because MSG and oil-drenched trash food with zero nutritional value is disgusting

>2017
>there are still people who pretend that gross authentic asian food is better than the deep fried, sugary, delicious mess that is western asian food

I want to try this 'General Tso's' chicken I've heard of. Is it anything like Kung Po chicken?

This, same in Spain.

here we have those cradboard boxes and they usually also give chopsticks with your order

>American Chinese food

But it's made by literal Chinamen from literal China who literally can't speak English

The "American Chinese food isn't REAL Chinese food because REAL Chinese had all their meat and white rice seized by Mao" is a hipster meme

Britbongs don't have General Tso? It's more vinegary and sweet than Kung Pao. I like Kung Pao better desu

Chinks here are cheap af. They put soy sauce in small plastic bags. I'm talking the cheapest plastic bags available, not sure if they are food safe.

I think it's closer to orange chicken than it is to kung pao

those cardboard boxes take away is really cute unlike ours
pic related