Is Obama a Muslim? And a foreign born one at that...

Is Obama a Muslim? And a foreign born one at that? I never bought into the whole birther movement but I have been thinking lately and looking into it and his actions make me think otherwise..

>shit talks Christianity at dinners
>gets uncomfortable looking when people speak positively at these dinners about Christianity like with Dr. Ben Carson
>said the Crusades were wrong and it was Muslims acting in defense
>never seen at the church he claimed to go to
>pastor of the church speaks constantly about how bad America is
>school records has him as Muslim under religion
>Barrack Hussein Obama
>father is Kenyan
>Kenya is majority Muslim
>refuses to take real action on ISIS or middle east as a whole
>refuses to say radical Islam or other similar terms
>daughter at graduation with "Prophet Muhammad" quote
>quoted as saying Muslim call to prayer is most beautiful sound on Earth
>tells FBI/DHS/etc to take less actions against Muslims
>told gov employees to scrub thousands of Muslims off watch lists once he entered office
>tweets out Islamic holiday stuff like happy Ramadan

Not exactly convincing actions that helps me believe he really is a Christian and not Muslim. But there are other curious things that make me question his birth and religion. Particularly some unexplained things with his birth certificate and claims.

Part 2 next [final]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRKVunuTGDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Part 2 [final]

>1961, Obama is born
>Negro is official and common term for race for native born blacks
>listed as African-American, a more modern term used more frequently in the 80's and cemented itself in the late 90's
>DOB is Aug 4th 1961 and has fathers age as 25 and name as "Barack Hussein Obama"
>says father is 25 and born in "Kenya, East Africa" making his DOB 1936
>Kenya didnt exist until 1963 2 years after Obama was born, was instead called British East Africa Protectorate
>Obama's place of birth on the birth certificate is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological" though at 1961 it was called KauiKeolani Children's Hospital with a building next door called Kapi'olani Maternity Home
>names didnt combine and change until 1978 when both building merged
>in Obama's book he said he was proud of his dad for serving in WWII
>math says this is impossible since being 25 in 1961 for Obama's birth makes his father 3 - 9 years old during the main years of WWII 1939- 1945

This is just some of the more convincing things I found that really make me question things.

What say you Sup Forums?

Bump

well Obama is clearly not a christian, and if any of the things you listed are try then he is possibly either very anti christian or actually muslim regarding his middle name being fucking hussein. and the birth certificate thing sounds fake too.

Watching a video right now of Obama quoting the Koran many times during speeches and says the US is the largest Islamic nation in the world based on population and is happy about it.

His 1st interview as POTUS was given to some muslim network over seas too

Bump. We being slid? Or is everyone trying to get the great 77777777 get?

bump..come on Sup Forums

>Went to church as a kid
>Probably still believes in the Christian god
>Became president which legally requires you to be born in the US or at least on US soil such as embassies and bases
Stop being retarded and buying into memes

As a kid you go where your grandparents take you when your whore of a mother is out turning tricks.

>has the name HUSSEIN
>amerishits are confused

kek it's so obvious for everybody else

>Have Muslim
>Get given a Muslim name because hue
I have a Jew last name yet I worship the Christian god of a Jew on a stick as does my entire family.

Does this automatically make me a Jew?

>I have a Jew last name
stopped reading there

>memes

So you ignore all the facts and just cry memes?

Don't forget the fact that he treats his "brother" like shit
youtube.com/watch?v=eRKVunuTGDQ

Oh yeah, forgot he had a brother living in poverty that Obama pretty much disowned

What's going to happen if Trump gets elected? Obama is going to have him assassinated or something to protect his secret

there wont be an election. he is not going to leave.

He is a shitskin and looks at shitskin immigration positively. But no, hes not a muslim.

>facts are meme

Fuck's sakes, this reddit invasion is getting old.

we have an amendment for that

Select all images with a store front.