BEST BET IS TO STAY AWAY MOTHERFUCKER

BEST BET IS TO STAY AWAY MOTHERFUCKER

ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS!

this is a really good thread. thank you

It hasn't even started yet. How is it a good thread?

good thread

Read

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HE SAID SHE SAID BULLSHIT

good thread

they say jump motherfucker

What's his best look?
What's his worst look?

HOW THE FUCK IS IT A GOOD THREAD WHEN THE THREAD HAS BARELY EVEN STARTED? You can't just state a stupid post like that when the thread still has the potential to be derailed right after. In order to dictate what a good or bad thread is, you have to let the thread finish (be archived), and then, reading every single posts and examining the course of the thread, how it has derailed or stayed on topic, and whether or not it's screenshot worthy, determine the quality of the thread then. You don't know entirely if it's a good thread in the beginning, when it could get even better or worse. It's just naive to assume that a thread is automatically good upon birth.

good thread

I like 70 and '71, personally.

He doesn't really have a worst look, because he otherwise looks like an anime character

Long hair Bowie > short hair Bowie

Outside is probably the best Nu-Metal album of the 90's.

im a simple user, i like perms

>
>HOW THE FUCK IS IT A GOOD THREAD WHEN THE THREAD HAS BARELY EVEN STARTED? You can't just state a stupid post like that when the thread still has the potential to be derailed right after. In order to dictate what a good or bad thread is, you have to let the thread finish (be archived), and then, reading every single posts and examining the course of the thread, how it has derailed or stayed on topic, and whether or not it's screenshot worthy, determine the quality of the thread then. You don't know entirely if it's a good thread in the beginning, when it could get even better or worse. It's just naive to assume that a thread is automatically good upon birth.

My point still stands. Long hair Bowie is better

agreed

1977 Bowie is pretty qt. I'd go with him

1997 Bowie looks like he should be playing guitar for Mudvayne.

Ew.