ITT: We celebrate the start of the second Cold War

ITT: We celebrate the start of the second Cold War

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/russland-sanktionen-83-prozent-der-deutschen-gegen-alleingang-der-usa-a-1160159.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BNj2BXW852g
youtube.com/watch?v=BNj2BXW852
tass.com/society/958276
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's the death toll currently? somewhere in the range of hundreds of diplomats sent out?

b-but drumpf is moscow shill

All this does is prove that trump was colluding with russia

It took a decade for the Korean War to start after the start of the first Cold War.
Just wait brother.

When will Putin release the Trump golden shower videos?

did trump even appoint an ambassador for russia?

Yeah, his Secretary of State, Attorney General and any one of his given family members

nothing to do with trump, congress and senate have super majority in trumps veto override. trump can't veto it because he knows he'll get overridden and look like a chump. he has to sign it.

Daily reminder that 83% of Germans are opposed to the sanctions against Russia
America is isolating itself

>Germans thinking they matter

755 diplomats have to leave russia. that's quite bad i guess.

but what amuses me is that the "sanctions" the kremlin has layed down are the following: the american diplomats can no longer use a warehouse in some shittier than shit region and they can't use a "summer house" in some place no one ever heard of

quite a revenge

Didn't Russia do something similar to Estonian diplomats a few months ago?

yeah, we sent out two of theirs because they were found guilty of spying so they decided to wreck havoc in our embassy and sent out two of ours on what they claimed was "a just response"

Always fun watching US power get rolled back bit by bit

Daily reminder that you are full of shit.
>European Union leaders have agreed to extend the bloc's economic sanctions against Russia by six months until January 31.

>use power plant turbines for chrimea
what did you expect?
we wouldnt even be in this situation if putin didnt panic and jump the gun.

>what did you expect?
I didn't expect anything, I just pointed out that you are full of shit aand that europeans support sanctions.

USA had nearly 2500 embassy workers in Russia
literally all of them are CIA spies

How does it affect USA in a bad way? Somebody explain to me this sage's great plan.

yeah you might wanna stop supplying them with industrial shit they are incapable of producing themselves

just sayin

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/russland-sanktionen-83-prozent-der-deutschen-gegen-alleingang-der-usa-a-1160159.html

>you will never witness the day when Europe and Russia have friendly, cooperative relations

A lot of spies will have to be moved to other positions. Other than that, it doesn't affect them. It's just a usual diplomatic tit for tat.

>buy smth
>use it
>OOOOY VEY YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO USE THIS LIKE THAT REeEeEeEe

He wrote
>83% of Germans
you mentioned
>European Union leaders
Now unless you live and die by Putin's word I don't see how these are related.

>Cold
Bit dissapointed desu. About time to get this war out of the way

I don't speak nazi, m8.

i'm okay with this

i think the rusanons point was that what the german public thinks is irrelevant to what gets done on the union level and it's a fair point to make i might say

If we nuke each other, the only thing we have left is the space robots we sent out.

youtube.com/watch?v=BNj2BXW852g

sanctions against everything useful for chrimea?
yes.
sanctions to promote the US getting a foothold in the energy market by force?
no.

german gov tries to convince EU to increase sanctions because of that.

Are you implying that some Russian "diplomats" in the U.S. aren't spy's?

>European countries are not democracies and european leaders do not represent their population.
Gotcha, Pierre.

Sure but it doesn't make the former user full of shit.

Retard. EU government has literally nothing to do with the people

>unternehmen
>untermenschen
HITLER IS BACK!!

yeah, it kind of does since us and eu are in accord in the matter so his claim that us is isolating itself is bullshit with a big B and a big S and his so called evidence to support is irrelevant in the context

You don't get to pick and choose. You either support sanctions or not, your made up justifications are irrelevant.

At this point they canrecruit any 2nd Russian and literally 146% of etnic minorities to spy. I have an impression that our far from being smart nation is divided into kvass patriots and self-haters 50/50.

i think it's pretty obvious that all diplomats in China/Russia/USA are all various spies from their respective countries.

>Retard
well, at least you signed

>youtube.com/watch?v=BNj2BXW852
very enjoyable

GET

Here's a translation
tass.com/society/958276

Pro-tip: all diplomats in every country moonlight as spies.

sanctions can and are highly specific.

You either decide to be hostile and impose sanctions towards a country, or you do not. You can't pick and choose.

no clue, the number also includes a shitload of russian workers working in the embassy.

weird cause sanctions against russia are in place but the gas pipeline between russia and germany is still being built as we speak.

i dont know what russian news you read but you should read something else to get a broader view of the whole picture.

"A diplomatic source told Reuters that it would be for the United States to decide which posts to cut, whether occupied by U.S. or Russian nationals.

An official at the U.S. Embassy, who declined to be named because they were not allowed to speak to the media, said the Embassy employed around 1,100 diplomatic and support staff in Russia, including Russian and U.S. citizens.

Russian state television channel Rossiya 24 said over 700 staff would be affected but that was not confirmed by the foreign ministry or the U.S. embassy."

So 700 Russian security guards, translators, accountants, etc are losing their jobs at the US embassy, and the sanctions continue? I would think they'd be the first to get the ax in this deal.

Not in this universe, that's for sure.

i think their biggest concern is not how to pick and choose, but that they already know they have to pick and lose. all that cheap gas they were counting on... gone. hello american gas. evil amerika!!! how dare they enrich the gas market and reduce dependence on a single supplier! was ist das! kapitalist scheisse!!! REEE

EU imposing sanctions on its own gas supply would be quite amusing.
>should read something else to get a broader view of the whole picture
Of course, only the finest western propaganda would help me see the light.

>irrelevant shithole guzzles american cock: episode 47373

>a country named after a fucking airline
lel get out xD

so you do acknowledge that sanctions can be specific.
guess this discussion ends here.

>all that cheap gas they were counting on... gone
Even europeans are not that russophobic. You can hate Russia all day long, but that gas must keep flowing. It especially amusing, when on the other hand eastern europeans cry about evil russian gas invading their countries, and on the other whine that there is gas pipeline being build around their countries.

Americans force us to buy their overpriced gas and threaton to sanction us if we make trade deals with Russia. Truly our best allies.

Fuck russians 2bqh

Sanctions are sanctions. They either exist or they do not. There is either a hostile act or there isn't. It is black and white.

This

>best allies
Only from a German point of view
From the American perspective Germany is fairly irrelevant. Since there are countries like Japan, U.K., France, South Korea, Aus, Canada. That are much closer and better than Germany.

>russophobic
>hate Russia all day long
chill out sasha, i was merely pointing on the one thing that they actually care about: money

go shout nazi and russophobic under some other tree ok?!

and how exactly is it helping europe when germany makes trade deals with russia? in case you haven't noticed they are actively invading and waging war in europe...........

(You)
(You)
samefag

>and how exactly is it helping europe when germany makes trade deals with russia? in case you haven't noticed they are actively invading and waging war in europe...........

Exactly this. The fact that Germany makes deals with Russia, just further destabilizes countries like Ukraine. It's causing more harm to Europe, and the EU, than it is doing good.

Does anyone know who in the hell this guy is? When Putin makes an appearance before an audience, this guy seems to always be present.

I truly wish there will finally be Cold War 2.0, with severing of diplomatic ties between Russia and the West, closed borders on both sides etc. This bullshit is getting too tiring to hear about every day.

If I pull that off would he die?

Reverse image search tells me it's a bit of headgear.

>Implying the first one ever ended

That's putin's rabbi

I want Otto back tbqh

We would further destabilize the situation in Ukraine if we remain stubborn and contront Russia with an aggressive foreign policy. Even our current president holds this view. And screwing our own economy with the sanction is even more retarded

Lyl is this 1983? I think the CIA nowadays is probably more interested in ISIS and things like that.

t. Russian hackers have hacked my toaster

you're underestimating how large the CIA is

Russians like to fantasize that they're still a superpower when they're just a generic Third World petrostate now.

Who the fuck cares what germs think lel

Sorry sweaty x

The CIA is interested in everything

nice shop

>Burgers literally celebrate war
Fucking psychos

CIA was interested in ISIS when it created it. These days - not so much.

>shop
>not just using element inspector

Not even the german government does

Go chimp out over some British islands, Argensimian.

Americans are just cringeworthy edgelords who try to act like an authority.

go chimp over some vietnamese rice field, chicano

for a thrid world country they are causing a lot of chaos in your politivcal landscape recently

We just want our shitty corrupt Jewish government, and 3rd world African/spic shithole to die already so we can move on.

Thanks for confirming my point.

This. It's time europe pulls their heads out of their asses and forms an EU army.

They are an authority for you, Hans. THE authority.

Indeed, must be pretty embarrassing for a so-called "super power" to get hacked by some generic third world petrostate

make everyone go on welfare so the system collapse.
the war will only make them stronger... unless you go to war agaisnt china

>thread degenerates into shit flinging
thanks guys

And nothing in my life changed in any meaningful way.

Lyl at the tentacle curling over China into Afghanistan and just brushing Iran.