This is the only good portishead album

this is the only good portishead album

That opinion is wrong.

the worst portishead album

correct

new album when

Wrong, Third is their best by a mile

>implying
hunter is a garbage song with a garbage chord progression and a garbage vocal melody and easily knocks it's rating down a couple notches

the krautrock one was pretty good

nah is right, it's their only worthwhile album

actually you're wrong and i'm right

sorry user i know you didn't choose to be a pleb but that's just how it is

Dummy is officially their best, Portishead is better than Dummy, Roseland NYC sounds better than both, and Third is actually their best.

Who the fuck are you to decide that.
No it's not.
No, you're wrong.

>Who the fuck are you
your new daddy

also you're wrong

>with a garbage chord progression
Next time you want to criticize the chord progression of a song save everyone some time and just say "I have no reason to dislike this song but I want to look like I do and seem smarter than I am at the same time"

>Portishead is better than Dummy
Come on now
Mourning Air is one of their best songs but don't try and tell me that album is nearly as consistent the whole way through

>by a mile
shitposters rhetoric is plaguing this board and it's embarrassing people talk like this

i genuinely don't like the chord progression

sorry you're too retarded to give a half decent criticism i guess

I still said Dummy was their best.

"I don't like the chord progression" is not the same sentence as "the chord progression is garbage"
Unless you're trying to tell me that you know more about songwriting than fucking Portishead does

>you need to have more musical ability than the band to not like their songwriting
guess you just like every band on the planet then huh retard

also it is the exact same sentiment worded less harshly dipshit

Your subjective opinion on a song is not the same thing as stating an outright fact lmao. Did you drop out of high school or something? Because I learned that shit in like the fourth grade.

I don't like a lot of songs. A lot of them are for good reasons, and a lot of them are just because I subjectively don't like the song. The difference is I don't act like a snotty over-aggressive dipshit over songs that I just don't enjoy and don't have anything intelligent to say about.

Saying "this song's chord progression is bad" says literally nothing about the song. I can say that about literally any song I want to without having to qualify myself. It's a meaningless statement thrown out by people (like you) who don't know how to say anything smarter about their music.

You can call me retarded all you want but at least I know basic fucking English and I have more to say about music I dislike than "the chord progression is garbage"

tl;dr cunt

go be a faggot somewhere else, third is shit

I didn't fucking think so lol
Even my fucking five year old cousin knows the difference between a fact and an opinion. I honestly feel bad for you, I'm glad I wasn't born retarded and without the ability to read more than two lines of text

Nice essay user you showed him.

>i honestly feel bad 4 u sweaty ;;;;)))
>>>/twitter/

stay mad fagboi

Third was my intro to Portishead. Still sounds good.

Why does everyone hate Third?

They don't

>poster says third is their best album
>people say not really
>hurr durr, why does everyone hate third?

No one hates this album, it just boggles mi mind how people think an above average reunion album is better than the greatest trip-hop album of all time

>inb4 trip-hop is shit

mysterons best of this album b-side track