What Sup Forums thinks about this movie?

What Sup Forums thinks about this movie?

And kevin smith.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxKHcFTPi9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like Mallrats because the shopping mall setting is comfy as fuck

90s AF. Really foretold the mainstreaming of "nerd culture."
Kevin could have quit not too long after this, and he would be remembered as a genius of a certain era. Instead, he made Jersey Girl and it was all downhill ever after.

Best part

youtube.com/watch?v=KxKHcFTPi9A

I liked Tusk. That shit was hilarious. Also you can tell that he made Yoga Hoser to have dozen of hours of Depp's daughter on film. Probably spliced a version of it for his fapping sessions.

Went through the same situation back when I was 21

Thankfully moved on from that cunt.

A whites a whore boys don't settle for one even if your dick tells you to

If thats the best part then that movie must be utter shit

>What Sup Forums thinks about this movie?
Thumbs up.
>And kevin smith.
Bit of a one trick pony. Also, needs a new wardrobe.

It is one of those Rom-Coms that send a completely backwards message: That it is wrong to be concerned if your girlfriend has a very public promiscuous past and you should just get over it.

I did not see Tusk. The premise sounds absurd, but possibly worth seeing.
I might rewatch Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

I GIVE YOU PLEASURE
I GIVE YOU PAIN

>A whites a whore boys don't settle for one even if your dick tells you to
What did he mean by this?

Meh, better than Jersey Girl.
Making silent Bob talk was a terrible mistake, though.

Hated the tree some dialog with his girlfriend and his coworker friend, was he really gay?

Also I hope heaven be some kind of place stuck in 90s including 90s music.

It's from an era when I still had hopes and dreams

autocorrect

>a whore is a whore

>you have no one to blame but yourself.

I think the message is a bit more nuanced than that.

It's so very true, I really have no one to blame but myself

I'll just sit here for the time being and think about it

That is stupid though, best girls did that kind of stuff.

You can't turn a whore into a housewife user.

What did Kevin Smith mean by this movie

seriously, I don't understand the moral

My dad's an extra seated behind Affleck in the star wars rant scene.

Your mom is no different, user.

I keked.
And with that, I must bit you adieu.

Dad? Is that you?

>What did Kevin Smith mean by this movie
>seriously, I don't understand the moral

Don't judge sluts. Get over it or break up with them. But if you do you will regret it because sometimes sluts are good times.

Pretty shit message DESU.

t. filthy whore

fuck no

not when she's sucked cock after cock when she was a teenager. Then tries to act like that shit is normal and straight up says I don't do that anymore

Seriously Im not even getting a blowjob in this relationship just cause you regret that shit?

The only goo d thing out of it was I got laid

It was about how he felt inadequate because she had way more sexual (And I guess, therefore more life experience) than him. And it's about him coming to terms with that, and moving on with his life. Apparently it was based on some real chick Kevin knew, but I think it was less about the sexual experience, and more about the life experience. The chick traveled a lot and was way more worldly than him.

Anyway, I hated this movie when I first saw it. I rewatched it again about six months ago, and didn't hate it as much, but I didn't much like it either. The overly dramatic screaming scene outside by the car is horrible.

The dudes apartment is super comfy though.

eventually maybe when you are 25 you will lie to yourself and say it doesn't matter how many sexual partners a girl has because she loves you

it bothers me if I think about it too much but what can I do?

This movie hit my house it was so close

Clerks 10/10
Mallrats 7/10
Chasing Amy 8.5/10
Dogma 9.5/10
Jay & Silent Bob 8/10
Clerks II 9/10

no idea why this made me feel

She didn't sucked your cock because she didn't like you that much.

>Apparently it was based on some real chick Kevin knew
It was, the chick on the fucking poster, who he dated.

Probably my least favourite Kevin Smith movie from his Jay and Silent Bob universe. With that being said, Clerks and Clerks 2 are two of my favourite movies.

>he felt inadequate because she had way more sexual (And I guess, therefore more life experience) than him
I agree with this.
He was also borderline gay, and couldn't stop visualizing all the cock she had enjoyed, which was mad jelly of.
Basically, he was so worried about feeling cucked that he ended up cucking himself out of the relationship.
It was mostly about his (i.e. Smith's) insecurities with women.

>It was about how he felt inadequate because she had way more sexual (And I guess, therefore more life experience) than him. And it's about him coming to terms with that, and moving on with his life.

>tfw them first relationship feels
>tfw first time getting laid

god damn. I ruined that relationship because I just could not get over that I refused. I don't think I was wrong. I've had so much sex now I could go for years again without it.

Maybe its the former angry virgin in me but I'll never let something like that go. If a girl has been too promiscuous its not my type.

>Apparently it was based on some real chick Kevin knew, but I think it was less about the sexual experience, and more about the life experience. The chick traveled a lot and was way more worldly than him.

Yeah, it was Joey Lauren Adams, the chick who played Amy. Kevin hooked up with her after meeting her while making Mallrats.

really making me think right now

>it bothers me if I think about it too much but what can I do?
Don't ask in the first place. Ignorance is bliss. In this day and age every woman is a slut so no good comes from knowing their sexual history. Just get them tested to make sure they're clean.

I agree with this, honestly. Clerks is definitely his best, and Clerks 2 has some really stupid moments, but is overall enjoyable. Mallrats is a mixed bag of good and awful. I'm just not a fan of when Kevin Smith focuses more on relationship stuff, I guess, which I know he does in almost all his movies.
I heard it wasn't based on her, but was based on another chick, who has a cameo in the movie at the diner I think. I dunno, it was based on one of them.

You sound just like her right now and I'm getting triggered

fuck off

its hard though :(

It is not like that when someone else tells you.

>Don't ask in the first place.

That's stupid. You'll find out eventually. It's just matter of time before you see Jamal winking at her at KFC and her waving back to him, or local mechanic Jose inexplicably giving her free oil changes, or your uncle buying her flowers on her birthday etc

But why finger cuffs, what it means?

The message I get from the movie is to judge someone on who they are now and not get caught up in their past, which is a perfectly sensible message. We are the sum of our actions, and sometimes it takes shit you don't like in order for a person to become someone you can love. That's why I say leave the past buried when getting involved with someone and just concentrate on what's ahead.

What's ahead is her giving head behind your back.

You think a libertine strumpet will suddenly become satiated with just one man?

I tell girls that I believe the past should stay in the past, and that I don't want to know about their sexual history. None have ever told me anyway.

This and the fact people change, think all the stupid shit you did in high school and regrets because it should be done differently.

I was mid-20s when my aunt randomly invited me and my sister to go see this with her. Then afterward she explained that my cousin is a bi/lez. I guess she thought this movie would be a good conversation starter or something. So weird.

She has good taste, go watch more movies together.

Only insecure betas have anything to worry about. A woman will not dream of cheating on a confident, dominant, alpha man who puts them in their place.

Mos' sister?

a finger in both ends

a dick in both ends of a woman

Huge fucking Jorts lmao