How do I listen to them without either torrenting their shit or paying like $13 an album...

How do I listen to them without either torrenting their shit or paying like $13 an album? Anywhere I can buy their music for a reasonable price?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Court-Std-King-Crimson/dp/B00065MDRW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517375403&sr=8-1&keywords=king crimson in the court of the crimson king
murodoclassicrock4.blogspot.com.br/2010/11/king-crimson-discografia.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>can't afford 13 dollars

streaming, or discogs. Or looking even harder for torrents or zips

Seriously, the fuck is their problem?
It's not a matter of afford, it's a matter of am I willing to pay $25 for a fucking album?

op album periodically up on youtube

amazon.com/Court-Std-King-Crimson/dp/B00065MDRW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517375403&sr=8-1&keywords=king crimson in the court of the crimson king

Well, I downloaded all KC albums from here:
murodoclassicrock4.blogspot.com.br/2010/11/king-crimson-discografia.html?m=1

buy it from discogs or some shit man idk just fucking torrent it you loser

just torrent their shit

soul seek you newfag

There entire discography is on Piratebay you dumb nigger. Learn2internet.

It's a matter of I don't wanna pay shit just to reproduce music.

I'm trying to be a moralfag and avoid pirating their shit, but if paying a shitton of money for their music is my only alternative, then yeah, fuck it.

Just pay the money if you don't wanna pirate. It's actually worth it

>13 dollars
>shitton of money

You're an idiot, it's better they don't have retards like you in their fanbase. So don't buy their massively expensive $12 album and go back to listening to memerap on spotify.

I don't listen to rap. By the way, I torrented their whole discography just so I don't support those greedy faggots.

Woah bro you really showed them

>wanting money for music
>greedy
>faggots
ok

Literally who gives a shit. No artist that anyone cares about has ever said, "im not releasing my next album because ive lost so much money from pirates". Why spend money on digital things you can get for free.

I started using Soulseek thanks to this album cause it wasn't on fucking Spotify.

>what is pirating FLAC
jesus christ turn 12 then castrate

This, finally someone who knows what's up. SoulSeekQT has 10/10 quality music, a lot of underground and obscure music there. All userbased.

Congrats! SoulSeekQt is so much better than streaming or anything desu.