tbqh how do I foil the plot Sup Forums?

board his ship and take over

scream WE WUZ KANGZ 'N SHIEET
and proceed to attack him.

Shoot him

loooook at heem

heeeeee is dee kaptin now.

say wallahi

Somalians, Ethiopians, Eritreans, all them niggers have fucked up foreheads.

FUCKING SOMALIS ARE THE LITERAL SCUM OF THE EARTH AND NEED TO BE PURGED

>living in Minneapolis

There is your problem, faggot.

>flyovers getting culturally enriched
KEK

Hold a gun to him, grab his phone, and calmly say:

"I'M the captain now."

Let him do it. The only way to wake up the left is bombs

Fucking shoot him there are too many sandniggers in our city already. One less snackbar is one snackbar better.

>Murderapolis

So glad that I moved from that shithole. Everytime I go back into the city I have to dodge Somalis poorly driving their rusted-to-shit Dodge Caravans because god forbid if one hits me and starts screaming at me in their garbagooli language.

I live near downtown. Come get a drink with me off como for real no joke

ooga dooga shooga dooga

"Cletus sees his first immigrant" what a heartwarming story for Sup Forums

What's really gonna blow your inbred hick mind is when you work with one of these "immigrants" (once you get a job of course) and you find out he's smarter than you.

Kek that was great google fixed it tho

>What's really gonna blow your inbred hick mind is when you work with one of these "immigrants" (once you get a job of course) and you find out he's smarter than you.

Son go gas yourself you filthy city slicking faggot.

>Somalis are poor
>Somalis dress funny
>There is literally nothing else wrong with them

Aim for the head, body shots don't work so well on skinnies.

Ah, if only Somalibro was still with us, he'd know what to do.

>Somali
>job
>smart
>work

you need to take a class in set theory

why dont you move to somalia if you love them so much?

They're mudslimes

Somalis have no idea how civilization works. Rather not let them learn on our dollar.

Please. I've spent enough time in Vibrancy to know the one from the other. Your reflexive need to recast the fact of immigration as a euphemism, behind quotes, puts the lie to a basal libshittery which undergirds your thought.

The asian, the jew, the very odd American black, they can be smarter than a default white. Not a Somalian. You do not understand how abjectly stupid these people are. I do.

Actually, this guy sounds upset with a girlfriend or something. But isn't that how it often starts.

They all cheat in groups in school and still manage to do poorly.

Of course. Thank you for reinforcing my appraisal of their stock.

Somalian love boat remake?

>What's really gonna blow your inbred hick mind is when you work with one of these "immigrants" (once you get a job of course) and you find out he's smarter than you.

Stay on topic this was about BLACK somali immigrant and you're switching over to east Asian immigrants.

Stay on task

A bacon cheeseburger should do the trick.

Their avg IQ is 65...

You really are an idiot.

Most Somalians I've met in Minneapolis are small as fuck. I don't know how the Eurocucks have problems with them. There isn't a single one I couldn't beat the piss out of. Euroland must be full of beta manlets, I'm like 6'2 and Somalians are not a threat at all.

kill yourself fucking fag

Somalis really aren't bad though

They really are because they're dumb as rocks. I have observed them up close for many months. Like other nigs I've seen, they litter openly on the mild end of things, and we're all familiar with the more severe end of things. Their central deficit however, above any religion or violence, is their stupidity. Somehow, even though American nigs are much busier killing each other in this country, they are yet significantly smarter.

Even though we're on Sup Forums, in my inner life I always try to find a kind word, a redeeming quality. I've found one about these somalis: they generally understand what needs to be done in traffic-situations. If something's tight, they can move off to one side, and are sometimes (anecdotally) better about this than other racial data points. They'll even do the courtesy-wave at the right moments. Many are cab drivers.

It's a pretty meager quality, though, and doesn't have much to recommend them. There are two alleys I know, where their group-nadir IQ sinkholes the very notion of traffic itself. Suddenly, it's Mogadishu/Caribbean time, and the group wholly forgets why it is necessary for a given vehicle to make a decision and commit to it. Without the higher IQ of other immediate-vicinity motorists keeping them honest, they relax back into a "home" mentality, in these zones where I still dare go sometimes.

How awesome would it be to live in a futuristic sci-fi world? That's what I imagine a Somalian living here would feel like

Shit m8, not him but I would have if you posted earlier.

kek
I'd love to see the world in Somali-Vision™

whoa, the toilets in this truck stop bathroom flush themselves. I wish I had known that before I shat on the floor. praise allah pbuh

They're human being. Just like you. Stop being racist faggots.

Described my day.

Ooga booga ooga booga booga, dumbass.

They might be "human," but they aren't as homo-sapien. Ya dig brown man?