Aryan invasion was a meme

>aryan invasion was a meme
Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin
desuarchive.org/int/search/username/afghan pashtun/tajik/
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

notherners have some mighty mughal turkic blood.

Northern India is farther away from the equator so they're exposed to less solar radiation, thus causing their skin to be a lighter color

Sun exposure is a meme, you could put a dravidian family in the antartic and it will still be dark after 2 generations, its genetic other wise australians would be african tier dark

indians acknowledge it but prefer to call it a migration

like a group of warlike barbarians composed of mostly men would 'migrate' to the fertile lands of india rather than conquer it by force and might and take the women as theirs

India should be separated into two different states.

Because it was a migration and gradual process.

and watch as most of Northern India barring a 1-2 states instantly fail.

Migration from where?

holy fuck you're dumb

>Because it was a migration and gradual process.
kek delusions of daleep the dalit

>places in australia reach temprature of 40
>whites there get tannes but back to pale in winter
>tempratures in india get 40
>Already dark dravids get a little darker and stay dark in the winters

>and watch as most of Northern India barring a 1-2 states instantly fail.
That's the plan.

are you aware of the concept of speciation, or even biological adaptation as a whole?

North indians are only 15% of all india iirc, rest are indo dravids

I don't even know where to start, but I can't blame you. After all you went to school in fucking Pakistan.

Aryan Migration or Aryan Invasion theory of India. Anybody with eyes knows that 'white' people from Caucasus conquered India and set up the caste system. And it has been proven with genetic testing that there really is no debate anymore.

thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece

BTW : The same genetic testing has proven that the original inhabitants of Western Asia and Central Asia were the Scythians and others who originated in the Caucuses Region up onto the Bronze Age. In the Iron Age, there was geneflow from East Asia that started pushing westward in Central Asia and Europe.

Is that supposed to happen in only a thousand or two years?
That shit occurs over tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of years.

Sup varg

You don't even need to look at it linguisticly to know that both their language and the Hindu religion are Indo-European and by definition Aryan.
Anyone who argues against this clearly has an emotional stake in the matter.

>Linguisticly
*Genetically

thank you

Kek that paki nigger gets btfo in his own thread then runs away

>IRV civilization and other pre-Aryan Indian civilizations had nothing to do with Hinduism
>what is shaktism and shavism
Please don't talk about stuff you don't know about.

That takes thousands of years, we're talking about few centuries. An african will not become nordic when he enters europe, sure getting tanned is a thing but it only happens with people of light skin who get dark temporarely

>get btfo and runs
I have other shitposts to manage as well dravid nigger

how is he getting btfo?

north and south indians are different as a result of differing ancestry

north indians are basically like 1/10 aryan 9/10 dravidian and south indians are full dravidian a a rough example

Sure there's Influence, but there's clear religious similarities and furthermore, you haven't explained away linguistics

>That takes thousands of years
Yes, and the oldest human skeletal remains found in India are 30 thousand years old.

Also
>Based on ancient DNA analysis conducted in 2014 on human skeletal remains from western Europe, this change from dark to light skin pigmentation likely occurred only recently for at least some Europeans. Paleogenomics researcher Carles Lalueza-Fox of the Pompeu Fabra University in Spain and his colleagues observed that a 7,000-year-old hunter-gatherer from the La BraƱa-Arintero labyrinthine cave in the Cantabrian Mountains possessed the allele for blue eyes but not the European mutations for lighter skin pigmentation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin

>north indians are basically like 1/10 aryan 9/10 dravidian and south indians are full dravidian a a rough example
Oh hey look it's the retarded Afghan again. What a surprise.

I'm not afghan, you're probably mistaking me for somebody else.

So to sum it south indians are pure indo-dravidian, north ones are indo-euro mix, the amount of admixture varies with kashmir and himachal having highest

And pakis are pure whites?

South indians are purely dravidian.

North indians (including pakistanis) are mostly dravidian too but they have significant aryan ancestry, it's what differentiates them from their southern counterparts.

Melanin production wouldnt change within 2 generations.

Nah, just more indo-euro, we have more pashtuns than afghanistan

I can tell by the way you post and what you post. It's as obvious as Ikibey.
And if not Afghan then Kurd or something around there.

That's a huge generalization to make it by itself, but generally speaking yes.

Definately that kurd trash

I'm an anglo lmao, I just realize that whites are the root of all things more or less. The foundation of india and hinduism being one of them.

>inb4 stormtard

>including pakis
The only dravids we have are in balochistan

Okay buddy. Keep believing in your revisionist version of history.

Samis are indigenous to Northern Europe and they are swarthy with brown eyes and hair.

Stfu about genetics and evolution if you are clueless you retards

Before I get memed on here, I'd like to add that the tarim basin mummies were basically white, iranians used to be white before being invaded by arabs/mongols (same with central asia) and that north india used to be ruled by whites.

Most pakistanis are punjabis which are mostly dravidian I think. Most pakis I know irl look very POO so I'm leaning more towards that.

It's historical fact at this point that whites from northern central asia invaded iran, north india and traveled westward as well into europe.

pic for reference

Judging by dispora turks would be brown arabs when they are whites(antolian) and turkic

Turks are mostly brown and look like arabs. They are a barbarian horde. The white ones are just greeks/albanians/balkanites.

And punjabi poos and dravid poos are differnt, its like comparing persians and north indians. Differnt facial structure

>Before I get memed on here, I'd like to add that the tarim basin mummies were basically white, iranians used to be white before being invaded by arabs/mongols (same with central asia)
>and that north india used to be ruled by whites.
Dumb post. And stop reverse shilling. Everybody can tell you're this guy:
desuarchive.org/int/search/username/afghan pashtun/tajik/

So your picture kind of proves my point... the more north you go, the more europeanized the people are genetically which is true, since the white aryans settled more in the north than they did in the south.

I agree. Though south indians seem to be really smart compared to their northern counterparts.

You're off your rocker.

Sorry Pajeet of course North Indians are 100 % nordic aryan

idk about that, from what I remember hes a med student so i doubt he has time to post here often

I think its either that kashmiri guy or that hazara, both have a vitriolic hatred towards indians.

Aren't kashmiris basically also indians? A little on the whiter (more europid) side but still mostly indian.

There are pale-skinned Dravidians and dark-skinned Aryans
I am not denying the Aryan invasion tho

Lightest of the indians, beauty standard over there

I guess they kind of look like a bridge between indians and iran or afghan

I don't see anybody claiming nordic anywhere. I just see people claiming that they have significant indo-aryan blood, which considering the tendencies of indo-aryan tribes in central asia, and of their close proximity to india, it seems like a reasonable theory that a good portion of their population up north may be of such descent.

>implying Aryans did do wrong

Irani yes, afghani no.
t.pashtun heritage
The brownest of afghanis dont look anything indian

>Differnt facial structure
To emphasize on this, pic related is two (seemingly) poor people from Northern and Southern India. You all probably can't tell but South Indians (usually) tend have larger eyes, thicker black hair, oilier skin and chubbier faces.

Northerner's have a bit more 'sharper' features, drier skin, smaller eyes and 'longer' faces.

Never said that lol. But there's more differences between North and South India then say some Northern African countries and Europe.

I know some Northerner's who look like that too desu.

>both have a vitriolic hatred towards indians.
That's everybody tbf :^)

Iranians barely changed at all. They are still largely the same before the invasions

There's some bullshit theory by storm spergs that the elite of Iran used to be white but they were all massacred when the Arabs came and that's why they've been majority brown ever since.

Every poo ive met are blacker skinned than blacks

Wrong. Plenty of iranian scientists have come out and said that iranians pre invasions looked a lot whiter than they look now. One even said most iranians looked like jake gylenhaal or whatever. It's definitely supported by historical texts too from greek sources, iranians were very pale at some point.

You'd have to be very foolish to believe iranians ONLY descend from the original aryan groups that invaded iran.

2 ethnic groups in iran, 3 if you count azeri who are actually white. Iranians are light skinned but not white, persians are a bit darkers but not poo tier. Like prince of persia tier

scythians were iranic, right?

Arabs barely had the manpower to change the genotype of any population. J1 is under 10% in iran and even then its mostly present in actual semitic populations like assyrians or ahwaz arabs. What those scientists probably said is that iranians never had that much "Aryan genes" to begin with. Iranians always were and still are mostly Mesopotamian+Caucasian.

>iranian detected
iranians are mostly arab + poo genetically speaking

>no proof

Wew lad. Iranians mostly cluster with other Northern middle eastern aka caucasian populations which doesnt mean they are white but they arent mostly arab and indian either

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
check iranian

>w-we're white
why do you iranians do this? you guys look mostly like poos or arabs

>broad categories based on modern nations
>no use of scientific language let slone any scientific terms

This is literally popsci garbage dumbed down for retards. Post some valid sources or atleast more than just this one

>>which doesnt mean they are white

Why are you so butthurt? I never said that

You're crazy if you believe these people are in any way related to people like georgians.

I've lived in TO so I've met tons of iranians, most were insdistinguishible from arabs or pakis.

>India should be separated into two different states.
So that the South won't have to support the North any longer?

First of all genotype>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>phenotype.

Second of all all you can muster is anecdotal reference which is pretty much worthless.

phenotype >>>> genotype actually, pic related is your average iranian basically, arab, paki, indian.

here we have another diaspora iranian denying that he is more similar to arabs/pakis than to europeans, he tries to make it so he is more akin to the georgians...

we have another ali sonboly in the making

They dont look indian, they look persian. Hell of a difference

they could pass as north indians

Hardly but no

Nigga I just mentioned Caucasian which includes Turks and Kurds so what are you talking about? Georgians arent even european or white either even if they are christians lmao . And of course the genotype is more important you massive moron or do you think East Asians are white because they have pale skin? Race isnt based on skin colour anymore this isnt the 19th century.

Honestly speaking, a lot of them could pass off as locals in these states (a little iffy on Rajasthan tho desu).

>Anybody with eyes knows that 'white' people from Caucasus conquered India
Anyone with eyes also knows that Earth is flat.

Serious question: why are Americans such anti-science?