Sup Forums is smart enough to realize reviews are shit and disregards videogame reviews

>Sup Forums is smart enough to realize reviews are shit and disregards videogame reviews
>Sup Forums takes rotten tomatoes as literal gospel

You guys are dumber than Sup Forums congrats

I agree with the hammer bro, now let's just stop Sup Forums from pre-ordering games.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't preorder movie tickets

>Sup Forums takes rotten tomatoes as literal gospel
only when it conforms to their bias
otherwise, it's clearly shills/paid reviews and totally fake

Sup Forums is a better board with regards to its medium than Sup Forums, hell this is just basically just normies discussing celebs instead of cinema

i admit i took RT seriously until i saw the rating TFA got, that was a wake up call which put it into perspective how much of a joke their reviews are

>implying preordering movie tickets is the same thing as preordering a game

>Sup Forums is smart enough to realize reviews are shit and disregards videogame reviews

Bullshit, there are Metacritic shitposting threads all the time. Dumb frogposter.

>taking any reviewer seriously

Wow, you're literally brainless

In some cases, it is (since shit like Warcraft, John Wick, and Assassin's Creed got you shit for getting an advance ticket booking)

Explain to me how it's not?

Only retards that think Rotten Tomato is worth anything are the Marvel retards that always post RT as "evidence" of DCkino sucking

>Sup Forums is a better board with regards to its medium than Sup Forums
I'd hate to say it but it's true

Sup Forums is reddit central. at least Sup Forums shits on reddit normie games like skyrim and cod

not all of us, boy

just the tourists and ledditors

It seems we have someone with an agenda here.

>Sup Forums is a better board with regards to its medium than Sup Forums

Right, but Sup Forums makes way better memes

When you preorder a game there is a possibility you are being lied do and get a heap of broken trash. Uh, it's more comparable to a physical product. Whereas a movie, it could be bad but that has nothing to do with preordering or not, that's personal preference. You won't walk in the theatre and get an episode of Seinfeld instead of Guardians of the Galaxy.

Just let the game come out, wait a day, and if it's a total no man's sky, you dodged a bullet.

>You won't walk in the theatre and get an episode of Seinfeld instead of Guardians of the Galaxy.
That'd be improvement though

A lot of noobs misinterpret a 90% RT rating as that movie being 90% perfect. In reality, that 90% just means 90% were positive reviews; that positive review could be a 9/10, but it could also be a 6/10. 90% of reviewers could be giving that movie a 6/10, which obviously isnt a 90% perfect movie.

Bane?

Is that why they started a twitter campaign entirely based on videogame journalism being bullshit? Strange way to disregard it

They disregarded it so they seeked to change it

Well to change it they'd have to regard it as worth changing

too semantic and reddity for me

>>Sup Forums is smart enough to realize reviews are shit and disregards videogame reviews
Uhhh no.And Sup Forums is easily the shittiest board on Sup Forums

People here only like it when it agrees with them

#BTFO