He's a leftist nigger. I fucking told you goddamn faggots

He's a leftist nigger. I fucking told you goddamn faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>don't associate with snackbars
>keep gun
>profit

is this too hard to understand, abu?

delet this

You don't understand the creeping definition of who is on a watchlist.
>don't like someone
>put them on the watchlist
>no guns
>this is how guns are stripped
Stupid leaf fag

There's quite a few of us who agree. There's no constitutional argument to be made in favor.

Oh so you're the faggot who thinks sand niggers should be able to get guns. Fuck off achmed

yes we get it, no one wants anymore encroachment on your liberties, but as far as any of the other candidates are concerned I'll take trump over hillary crapton

fuck that bitch, just fight this shit later after the election is over. FOCUS.

I agree with Trump on this. Weak shitposting OP.

I disagree with this but if it helps him get elected and build the fucking wall then I'm all for it.

Terrorism is worse than being a generic felon anyway. I approve of this.

>I want Muslims to buy guns

Compared to the woman he's up against
>Everyone except my personal security team should be barred from gun purchases

what if people on the terror watch list dont know they are on the terror watch list

go take your divisive shit to the simpleminded fucks on reddit, our goal is trump and your shit wont fly here

>he makes a speech
>congress tells him no
>country moves on

now imagine what it would be like with hillary

s givlomh ;rsg

Donald Trump can and will save the white race. Believe me.

DAILY REMINDER ANYBODY CAN BE ADDED TO THE TERROR WATCH LIST FOR ANY REASON

THIS IS A RUSE TO MAKE ANYBODY A "THREAT" AND TAKE THEIR WEAPONS

Soon Trump will be God Emperor and none of this will matter.

Reminder that Hitler did the same thing
>expand gun rights, except for the people who are on the jew watch list
>makes germany great again
Trump is literally Hitler, and technically so is Obama, but that's just a minor detail

You guys don't get it at all. If they pass that, then the critera for being added to the terror watch list is going to become even broader

If they get what they want posting here will definitely be one of the things that gets you added to that list

Kek. The TIDF is out in full force tonight.

HE IS GONNA WIN BOYS

Everyone who uses this site will no longer be able to buy guns

I don't want to terror watch. I want to happy watch.

Fuck that. I am not voting because of this. I've supported him since the beginning, since before all of you faggots, I am fucking done.

And I don't give a shit if they let people "amend" wrongly added names. The whole concept of that just proves that it's a violation of due process. You are giving precedence for the government to point to when they want to classify people as guilty, strip them of their rights, and force them to prove their innocence to the state.

Do you not get how big of a fucking deal that is, to give state the ability to force you to prove your innocence? What is the limit to the kind of machinations they will pull out of their ass in the future to strip people of the entire concept of absolute rights in the name of "sensibility," or "common sense," "safety," or some other subjective fluff word? Everyone should be calling his campaign demanding him to recant.

This will open pandora's box for future generations. Your grandkids won't know the concept of an "absolute right." They will just have a little checklist of government given privileges.

I can gaurentee you that you are currently on the watch list.

A majority of the American population currently is.

If they get this passed then people will just break the law lol.

Buying a gun illegally will be just like buying a marijuana.

You better watch out OP. Trumps coming for you.

what constitutional argument can be made in favor of not allowing felons to own guns?

Nice digits.

>People Terror Watchlist

People on the terror watchlist aren't felons (yet).

SHALL NOT BE ABRIDGED FAGGOT

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD IF YOU THINK FUN CONTROL, THE GOVERNMENT DECIDING WHO GET TO HAVE THEM, OR THE FURTHER REGULATION OF AMERICAS FREE COMMERCE SYSTEM.

YOU SPINELESS MAGGOTS MAKE ME SICK. LETTING MUSLIMS FURTHER RESTRICT YOUR FREEDOM FOR THE FEAR OF THEM AND THEIR DESERT SHITHOLE COUNTRIES

The no fly list is for foreigners that cant be tried in American courts

great, but guess what, so will hillary and much worse when she stacks the suprememe court to SJW levels of fuckery

Trump is the only solution

Nice quads.

Anyway, fucko, in case you haven't noticed: There are hordes of Muslims invading Europe and North America right now. Why do you want suspected Jihadists to have unfettered access to powerful American armaments? It's not a perfect solution, but it's the best compromise until we figure out how to deal with these subhuman scum. You can relax now, Joe.

>thinking leftists are against guns

When will this meme end?

It's not that simple. Trump would be setting a precedent for future Democratic leaders to potentially abuse it.

The conditions for being put on these watch-lists are so intentionally vague that virtually anyone and everyone could be placed upon them for any reason at all.

THIS.
PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION TO THE REAL EFFECTS OF THESE POLICIES

YOU ARE BEING LED INTO THE TRAP BY YOUR OWN SELVES

this is the worst thing you can do imo

if you dont vote for trump or somebody else hillary will win and what she will do will be way worse than what trump will do

Most people these days don't know the difference between classic liberalism and a social liberalism.
Sad really, quite a world of difference.

:^)

This is true and you fuckers outta listen up

literally the same position as the NRA, fucktard.

This is bad, seeing as how the DHS earnestly believes that "right wing terrorism" is the biggest threat.

Fucking checked dood

Lesser of the two evils =/= solution

>Trump begrudgingly enacts terror watch list gun control
>Appoints 4 pro-gun justices
>Justices rule terror watch list gun control unconstitutional
t. Critical Thinking

thats it, i'm now a #HillaryShillary

You sly cunt m8

>allowing dune coons who hate this country to get guns
And he wants to keep America white. That's what's most worth CONSERVING. That's literally the only policy that matters, because without that, there will be nothing.

This is the same position that the NRA has.

when did the NRA become infallible?

Say good bye to due process. Fuck this.

Jesus christ none of you fucking get it

He's not supporting some blacklist. He's twisting the knife in the Obama administration.

Omar was on the goddamn watch list. The Feds knew he bought firearms for the explicit purpose of murder. Orders from above said not to pay closer attention to him.

Trump isn't trying to fuck with the second amendment, he's asking
>You knew he had guns
>You knew he wanted to kill
>He was under surveillance
>Why didn't you keep a closer eye on him?
>Why were the explicitly suits told to not keep a closer on him?

Stop sperging out and realize that this is an enormous weapon. This, Shrillary's funding of rebel groups, and Obama's arming of cartels are goddamn boons given to us. Namely, because you can say

>Oh, really? Trust the Federal government to protect us after we've been disarmed? Despite them arming the very people who want to kill us?

>We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue.

nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists

Anyone who further supports Trump is a liberal cuck.

Trump also said he will "close the internet", and that appeals to the first amendment or freedom of speech is "foolish". All the Trumpettes said it's no big deal because he was only talking about people on a "watchlist".

Do you know who is on a terror watchlist?

All the alt-right, far-right and white supremacy groups.

Now he also wants to take away your 2nd amendment rights.

It's not hard to see where this is going...

>trump says to ban guns and internet sanctuaries for anyone on a terror watchlist
>national security agencies already have alt-right, far right and white supremacy groups on watchlist
>Sup Forums is shut down, because it is a sanctuary for watchlist groups
>no more guns for anyone on these lists
>r.i.p. in peace freedom

Wow, I might just vote for this guy now.

>He's a leftist nigger. I fucking told you goddamn faggots.

are you on a terrorist watch list or something?

Fuck off faggot.

We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue.

The key sentence here is this:

>At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed.

The NRA wants the system reformed. They want terrorists to actually be investigated when they are put on the list, not just thrown on the list and ignored so long as they don't try to board a plane. They want the investigation to have due process, where if evidence is found of terrorism, you go to court and have a trial. If you are wrongfully put on the list, you can also go to court and have your DUE PROCESS as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to be removed from the list. Either way, your right isn't taken away from you without a trial.

Trump will not push for any legislature on gun control without having the NRA's approval. His meeting is to understand what their position is and understand what would be the right course of action to take on this issue. This is how Trump operates. He doesn't pretend to know everything about anything. He gets educated from advisors who know the issues, and then he makes a decision.

You are if you post here

>wants to ban nonwhites from buying guns
>gets called a leftist
?????????

yes it does you fucking leaf

He must be if he wants a gun so bad.

>trump wants to close the internet, he said this vaguely at the earliest point in his campaign
>vs hillary who supports the TPP which will allow companies to secure individual ips and block content they dont like from you

guess which one is worse for you ya fucking mongrel

>lets muzzies buy guns
>lets people who who many other think will shoot innocent civilians buy guns

Honestly if there was a way the government could weed out potential terrorists perfectly I would be 100% for it. As it is its like 5% and I think that's worth it.

Reality:
>Trump believes he's unelectable as is.
>Panders to undecided voters.

Racial supremacist groups are shit anyway. Fuck religious fundamentalists as well - you're just as bad as Muzzies. You deserve to be on a terror watch list if all you talk about is hanging niggers all day.

One day sooner than later 'terrorist' will be defined as a person that speaks out against the government.
So gtfo of here with your weak ass trips.

I thought we all agreed that DJ says things strategically and his actions will not neccessarily reflect those words. Gitmo is still open for business btw

Hey retard, only around 200 known people are on the watch list.

>TRUMP LIST MAY INTERFERE WITH YOUR GUNS IN THE FUTURE
>YOU STILL HAVE A FIGHTING CHANCE
>FUCK THAT THOUGH QUICKLY VOTE FOR HILARIOUS HILLARY WHO IS GUARANTEED TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AS QUICKLY AS SHE GETS INTO OFFICE.

Yeah fuck off. Regardless who you choose you lose anyway.

Maybe in some insane Stalinist hell imposed by Hilary, but you're out of your damn mind if you think this will happen under the Trump administration.

>200 known
well that must be everyone.

he's just saying it to trick leftists into voting for him lol

>everyone posting on Sup Forums gets put on a watch list
>god emperor bars people on watchlists from purchasing weapons legally

really makes you think

1,877,133 people on the terrorist watch list according to the government.

>implying 'we the people' includes terrorists and traitors

He probably knows people on Sup Forums are his biggest followers. he wouldn't fuck people over like that.

He's just telling people what they want to hear about fighting terrorism.

You fucking retards are almost more gullible than liberals.

>trump says to ban guns and internet sanctuaries for anyone on a terror watchlist
>national security agencies already have alt-right, far right and white supremacy groups on watchlist
>Sup Forums is shut down, because it is a sanctuary for watchlist groups
>no more guns for anyone on these lists
>r.i.p. in peace freedom

I told you fucks, you just couldn't wait to bend over and grab your ankles for this guy you dumb faggots.

What happened to freedom of speech? You're a short sighted retard.

Remember this moment, lads. Remember where you were the day the GOP crashed into the side of a mountain.

I wonder why he loves the poorly educated, though...mysteries.

And 1,877,132 are Muslims and Steve Hayes from the Weekly Standard

>How many fucking times do we have to hear that retard is on the watch list.

>the day the GOP crashed into the side of a mountain
good

No. Not with this. There are lines.
When someone fails you find someone better.
Everybody pretends that real grass roots political movements cant happen anymore, with technology we can do it easier than we ever could in the past.

Because they are on a WATCH WATCH list. Due process and all that shit.

Can you shill faggots leave please?
Or better yet , kill yourself.

Pls start the Gary train. Split the Trump vote.

Wi not vote for him if this ends up being a platform he runs with.

>losing rights because Feds talk to you

Fuck of pinko kikes.

The shills are back.

We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue.

The key sentence here is this:

>At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed.

The NRA wants the system reformed. They want terrorists to actually be investigated when they are put on the list, not just thrown on the list and ignored so long as they don't try to board a plane. They want the investigation to have due process, where if evidence is found of terrorism, you go to court and have a trial. If you are wrongfully put on the list, you can also go to court and have your DUE PROCESS as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to be removed from the list. Either way, your right isn't taken away from you without a trial.

Trump will not push for any legislature on gun control without having the NRA's approval. His meeting is to understand what their position is and understand what would be the right course of action to take on this issue. This is how Trump operates. He doesn't pretend to know everything about anything. He gets educated from advisors who know the issues, and then he makes a decision.

Quad post is best post and not because of quads.

>1.8mil on watch list
>~1.8mil muslims in america
maybe uncle sam is doing something right for once

This.

How fucking stupid are most burgers?

>The Feds knew he bought firearms for the explicit purpose of murder.
No they didn't.
They had investigated him before, however they found nothing that stuck.
Therefore, in the lack of reasonable suspicion or cause, he wasn't flagged on the registration.

Think. Read. Learn.
Crafting an opinion is the highest form of creativity. Try to make it worth it.

This might actually get Trump more votes because I'm a lefty and this pushed me towards him a bit more.

>How fucking stupid are most burgers
we have two option, not voting for trump is effectively voting for hillary you fucking leaf