Do people around here actually think Conor will not get KO'ed ? Honestly

I bet Floyd KO's Conor Mecgregory by round 5 but MMA fans keep saying that Conor will win or even take it 12 Rounds...HOW JUST HOW ? HE's AN AMATEUR BOXER NEVER BOXED IN HIS LIFE AT THIS LEVEL EXPLAIN URSELVES

White power thats how

No ko. Match is fixed. Goober fights all 12 rounds with the champ and looks like ground beef face at the end but it sets up for a irl rocky/Creed style rematch within 2 years

Cap this

Is Mayweather allowed to bring a baseball bat and have a free first shot?
That's the only way its happening, pal.

Floyd can't KO anyone.

He doesn't need to knock him out cold. If Mcgregor is eating tons of shots and can't defend himself the ref will stop it.

Floyd can't do anything but tap and run around the ring

He doesn't hit for shit. It's a rigged archaic sport where his gentle taps are scored as hits.

Conor himself said it, he's taken shin bone to the face. the guy who hasn't knocked someone out in 10 years wont knock him out. Mayweather is gonna win by decision.

Conor will win. All it takes is for one punch to land at any single point in the entire fight. Mayweather's never fought anyone that's as unique as Conor; this guy has power that Floyd, or anyone else in combat sports history, can come close to matching. He would literally murder Mayweather in 3 seconds flat in any type of real fight.

Conor's also already destroyed the UFC, a much more physically demanding and harder sport than boxing. He will have the stamina advantage and age advantage over old man Floyd.

regardless Conor has already won by getting the fight in the first place. He's made a right mug out of the sport of boxing, you played right into his hands and gave him exactly what he wanted; money. He's played you like a fiddle and is about to destroy your sport once and for all.

Floyd has no power. He won't KO Conor but he will make him look like an awful boxer, by virtue of being one of the best ever

Lay down the hash pipe Preben, Floyd couldn't even KO his sleeping girlfriend.

Look at it this way, between the 8 oz. gloves and the fact Floyd is a great punch dodger, IF Floyd gets hit, it will be by far the hardest he has ever been hit.....and he's old.

So it could really be over quickly, in Conor's favor.

Prove me wrong
Protip: YOU CANT

Fox want that pay a lot of mobey in orther to be able to watch this fight.
Any of you will make a free stream to watch tge fight for free?

Someone who doesn't know anything about boxing

Conor's corner will throw in the towel once he starts getting beaten up badly and Conor will pretend to get mad. Screencap this post.

Mayweather fought in 8oz gloves almost all his fights and are you trolling or actually believe Floyd is some meme god one man punch guy ? What about Shane Mosley and Canelo ? You're saying those guys didn't hit hard ?

Mayweather hasn't knocked anyone out in 10 years there's is no chance of him knocking out McGoober

Mayweather last KO was Ortiz back in 2011. If you don't want to count that, then Hatton back in 2007

>never ko'd anyone in his boxing career
>suddenly he is going to ko a hard hitting motherfucker that is 12 years younger than he is

you morons have no fucking clue. i have a big bet on conor and i am going to enjoy the easy money.

I don't expect Floyd to KO Conor clean or anything but don't underestimate how effecting fatigue can be on peoples ability to take a punch. Watch the first Diaz fight. If Floyd gets a finish it will probably be by body shots or a mercy TKO from accumulation.

you understand how incredibly inferior Conor is as a boxer compared to all these guys right?

Conor had 80+ minutes to KO Pauli Macaroni and the best he could manage was a controversial knock down. Do you really think he's going to KO Floyd in 30 minutes?

Boxing is rigged

I'm not saying McGregor is going to win, just that Floyd won't knock him out

honest question, do we know at what time this is? i know it's saturday, just would like to know what time.

thanks

sunday 4am in UK, will b 5 or 6 for you i guess

ah, so it is set. i saw something similar, but they mentioned that they dont know exact time yet.
5am it is. thanks

wait people actually think Mayweather being 40 is going to be a factor??

Nigga still looks like he's 25.

>t. delusional trailer park resident

MMA guys strike like girls. A boxer can knock down any MMA fiht in a striking context

>yeah he could get a lucky punch though

what a retarded argument
49 actual professional boxers couldn't get a lucky punch, but mcgregor can apparently

Everytime I see people suggest it I roll my eyes and if I can be bothered link them to a Mayweather defensive highlight video

>year 2049
>I have to PPV some Asian company for my family videoclips
Thanks America

>striking context
In a striking context an MMA guy would just throw a leg kick and the boxer would fall to the ground crying.

I could see this happening. Connor saves face and gets to talk shit about how he would have won with just one more round.

Professionals are trained. Conor, by comparason, is not. Floyd knows what to defend against vs a pro.

Watch Conor try to windmill and get a DQ win after Floyd rabbit punches him.

nah in 2 years there will be a new hype job available to line mayweathers pockets with another 400m+

No way a ref is DQing Floyd

>hey man we're gonna fix this fight so we can have an even bigger rematch
>oh cool what's the plan?
>I smash your face in and possibly scar you for life
>nah I'm good thanks

>Lifetime boxing greats can't beat Mayweather
>Somehow Connor will

>Professionals are trained. Conor, by comparason, is not. Floyd knows what to defend against vs a pro.
this is like saying a button masher will beat SFV evo players because the masher doesn't play 'professionally'

> as a boxer
Boxing is about KILL ZONES, Mayweather himself is all about the Matador style. MMA is all about the killzones, only in MMA there are more killzones than boxing, great MMA fighters are paranoid, great defensive boxers are also paranoid.

MMA uses 10 times more energy than boxing in the clinches and wrestling, Elite MMA fighters have better endurance than boxers.

McGregor will bring two things that are an advantage, his awareness of killzones and endurance.

Mayweather wins by KO in the 8th. Screencap this

those digits though

>muh digits
This isn't 2016 anymore.

Boxing is a work and this will be much better booked than anything WWE has produced in the last years.

This is the most realistic scenario. McGregor will win but not in humiliating fashion. He may even throw a punch that will ""stun"" Mayweather leading to a huge comeback that mayweather will stop in a cheap way. They'll make Mcgregor the babyface on this.

>comparing combat sports to video gaming
kys. please.

>People really think the best defensive boxer of all-time who has NEVER been knocked out is suddenly going to be KO'ed by a jumped paddy UFCmeme

My fucking sides.

If Floyd trades with McGregor he is in legit trouble.

Mcgregor looked fucking nervous today. WTF was that cringe ass faceoff?

Honestly I don't know shit about boxing, and very little about MMA.

But I can't see this fight ending any other way than Mayweather winning.

I assume it will be staged enough to last full 12 rounds so McGregor saves his 'honor' by lasting a full match against one legendary boxer.

But honestly, unless floyd isn't taking this seriously and does not prepare enough, there is simply too much difference for this to end any other way.

And I don't think floyd is broke enough to let the irish win in order to stage a rematch. Smashing a perfect record against a n00b? That's like wasting a full career for nothing.

I don't get why people say he'll take a dive for money. He handpicked opponents and waited them out just so he would stay undefeated, and they say he'll let his record go to waste now

So much this.

Floyd is probably much more dangerous outside the ring than inside, and from records he is astonishingly good inside.

No way he is losing. Simply no way he would have signed up for the fight if there was any riskof losing it.

Kek at People shilling Mayweather all summer so the Conor odds have a better return for this rigged shit

It's not in Mayweather's nature to trade lol. He's not going to start at 40, no matter the opposition.

Too old to trade and most likely too old to showboat against McGregor. Trying to cut it close will become turning out the lights.

he wore a chinstrap against Paulie

pretty much confirmed to me that he knows he's GBTFO

Floyd won't even try to KO him. It's too much risk. He will play the safest game ever, just volume punching and running away. People who actually believe he will destroy Conor's face round after round, are getting worked harder than the people who buy that Conor will win inside 4 rounds.

Conor put Paulie Ravioli, a former boxing world champion, on his ass and sent him home from sparring with a concussion. As a 0-0 boxer. I don't doubt Conor any more.

>KOd
No, he'll run away and win by "Decision"

Sounds like Mayweather is the Jake Shields of boxing

>recognizing he's referencing video games
kys. please.

If I were to bet, I'll bet at this. Floyd by unanymous after 12 rounds of defensive boxing master class. None of them badly hurt. Fans massively disappointed.

Only workaround is some staged shit to put some emotion.

Or the 41 year old whose been retired for 3 years and had pretty lax fight camp just doesnt move as good as he use too, and the young stud McGregor walks him down all night and breaks his face.

>Mayweather's never fought anyone that's as unique as Conor
>considered delusional
The sad part about this is, after the fight, all the pieces of shit who were dumbfuckbiased (all boxing fans, all boxing media) will all start acting like this was common knowledge and that they all knew this was a enormous threat.

Mayweathers whole plan is to be the aggressor though.

Theres a shit ton of backstory there. He also apparently used "dirty shots" that refs will take away points/call the fight for.

I feel like thats just Mayweather trying to sell the fight, theres no way hes the aggressor.

Listen, I want Conor to win, I really do. At one point I even bought the whole Conor will destroy him narrative. The reality is that boxing is a figured game and has been for quite some time. Conor won't bring anything Floyd hasn't seen before, and McGregor's only chance is a lucky KO, which is a big IF, since Floyd isn't actually known for being a chinlet.

Maybe its just him trying to get people to believe he can hang. The fight already sold. No matter how he fights it the majority of people think Conor will win

Interested in the fight camp.

Is Floyd not training hard enough? That would be sad and risky for him, honestly.
Connor's only hope IMO.

>Listen, I want Conor to win, I really do. At one point I even bought the whole Conor will destroy him narrative.
Lol imagine being this much of a bitch. wew lad

Its been stated multiple times by various people that his camp is a bit lax, and compared to McGregors camp its not even close.

Its also the eye test, Mayweather has been doing talk shows and what not. McGregor puts in work.

>McGregor puts in work.
Uh huh.

>le cut 2 weight divisions to bully manlets man
wew

It will be boring and forgettable, but loads of $€£¥ will be made. Be smart!

I will :3

This is the only honest post in the thread. None of you assholes know shit about boxing and you are all embarrassing yourselves. See you in a few days Sup Forums I'm taking a break until this dumass spectacle is over. Stay hydrated so you don't die from losing too many tears after watching your meme hero lose.

The whole world is gonna eat their words

You wish, leafboi.

How big of a faggot are you if you cant enjoy a fight? Please stay off Sup Forums do us all a favour.

> conor also already destroyed the ufc

I haven't seen all of his fights but the last one I did see he physically gave up to a guy that was 16-11 and fought him on a 4 day notice withe no training camp.

Its gonna be a bad week for dana, jon jones is about to get banned for life and his boyfriend is bout to get dusted by a 40 year old retired boxer.

> c-c-conor hits harder than anyone

Marcos Maidana would like a word with you

Sugar Shane eould like a word with you

Berto would like a word with you

De la hoya would like a word with you

Thats just to name a few.

>IF Floyd gets hit, it will be by far the hardest he has ever been hit
>the hardest he's ever been hit
Are mma autists this out of touch with reality?
Can't wait for all the shitposting after goober is humiliated

mayweather is gonna give that irish trash a daily dose. Cant wait to stream and watch the irish nigger get BTFO so we dont get more of these meme fights.

You can win a match without knocking someone out retard

>Do people around here actually think Conor will not get KO'ed ?

I almost respected your comment

but then i read "dose digits doe"

>amerifat can't read
gg cletus

Why do so many people pass over the fact that Mayweather is 40 years old? That's a big deal.

t. Nate Silver

>Gayweather
>Beating up hasbeens when they're on the rebound

What a "GOAT".

>muh boxing is an art
Niggerhit is just apes pounding each other. Everyone in this circlejerk acting like it’s some kind of schweaty ape chess are literal retards that belong on /asp/

Also, octs and Conor wins

Because they want to believe it’s not just nigger mandrama

What's crazy is Floyd hasn't even been legitimately knocked down let alone knocked out, but people actually think McGregor will one shot KO him. If anything there's more chance Mayweather will one shot McGregor if he starts getting wild and leaving his chin out in the air.

>implying niggerhit is chess and isn’t rigged af

Rolling for McGregor winning