What does Sup Forums think of Nigeria? Do you have Nigerians in your country?

What does Sup Forums think of Nigeria? Do you have Nigerians in your country?

I'm assuming that's where niggers come from, so yes.

Send me your bank account numbers and I'll tell you what I think about Nigerians.

>What does Sup Forums think of Nigeria?

Over populated niggers.

South Nigerians are cool as fuck.

North Nigerians need to chill the fuck out

No niggerians here
My opinion is that they should stay in America

I work with one

Pros
>has a job
>is ex Royal Navy
>is in education

Cons
>has 3 children by 2 white women
>claims benefits
>regularly brags about cheating on his wife
>is pro remain because "I like cheap Chinese shit"
>cheats at poker
>gambling addict
>lazy
>thinks the Daily Mail is non-fiction

4/10 immigrant, they're not as bad as Arabs, but they're no Gurkhas either

Well they got the name right i'll give em that

they are annoying as fuck, and will lie their asses off. General subhuman scum.

Lawman here.

Not sure how this isn't public knowledge, but it is commonly known Nigerians are behind most of the drug and financial crimes in the world today. A people of criminals. I'm stunned the world hasn't banded together to destroy them.

Email scammers with weird english.

Crime lords and drug dealers, we have lots of them

Hard working immigrants, some good chess players

fuck u dirty balt shit i hope russia nukse u faggots

>has 3 children by 2 white women

You're mad you have zero white women lmao

Igbo Nigerians are pretty cool and IIRC broke from the IQ mean as a population.

They can be pretty Russian/Jew tier with their scams though.

Too bad they
Lost their
determination battle

>Do you have Nigerians in your country?
We use to :^)

I am about to enter into a very lucrative financial agreement with Mr.Odobongo on behalf of President Jimbomboberries. Both of whom are from Nigeria.
Why do you ask?

They're the best of the black race but that's not saying much.

>country name literally has nig in it

I only see them either in Uni or working, so no complaints

I wish we could kick them all back
>highest fertility in the world
>come here in droves to export their extra niggers
>robberies, prostitution, mafia gangs of nigerians
>still scream muh rayciss
fuck them

American nigerian kik detected

North =Muslims
South = Christians

When I think of Nigerians I think of Simon Adebisi from Oz (same guy as Nigerian from Lost).

I work with an etheopian who hilariously hates Nigerians with a passion. He says that he hates African culture, and says most Africans are vultures that destroy their own communities, which is why he left Africa. We once hired a Nigerian and let him train with the Etheopian. The Etheopian ripped him a new asshole, calling him a lazy African pos.

These are the type of immigrants I like, ones who fully recognize that western culture is superior, and fully embrace it.

Nigeria as a country I'm not sure, but Nigerians are really great people based the few that I've met

Some of the consistently hardest working and smartest immigrants in the US

One is a technician where I work. Guy is a lazy know it all and a total loser

yeah lol

It's full of niggers.

They seem to be pretty creative people and tend to be hard working (although illegally hard working more often that common).

The few I've met are the most chill and hardworking people I've seen. They are also literally the most educated immigrants in the U.S

Had a foreign exchange student from nigeria. He seemed really homophobia so me and a buddy went down to the locker room and told him to meet us down there for warm ups since we were all gonna go play soccer. Told my buddy to let me put my cock in his mouth so we could make him think we were homos. The look on his place when he opened the door was hilarious. No homo.

They come to my country to sell drugs and always get caught.
Having african in my blood I despise them almost as much as the somalis.
I probably hate africans more than any white racist.
They can't fucking behave it seems.

The one's I have met are nice people.. But I like when they stay in Nigeria.

There was this nigerian girl in my class last year and holy shit I've never wanted to fuck a negress so badly in my life. She had booty for days and was actually good looking in the face too. Not to mention she didnt act like a ghetto hood rat either. Wish I was able to smash

>Do you have Nigerians in your country?

If we do I have never met them. Which seems to be a good sign for their country.

South Nigerians = Christian and peaceful animist Igbo and Yoruba who were slaughtered in the millions in the biafran war. Igbo are also known as the jews of nigeria given their industriousness and dominance intellectually. There are igbo jews srsly.
North Nigerians = Muslim Hausa Fulani and violent african tribalists who slaughtered millions of Igbo in the biafran war.

Filthy lying scum, I have friends in immigration services, and they haven't come across a single trutful Nigerian ever.

Nigerian student at my college called a bunch of american blacks niggers and told them to stop being so loud in class
then he looked at me and smiled and said "neegahs right?"

>"neegahs right?"
African negro looks to the racist for validation.

Yeah, nah.

The only good thing about Nigerians is that they're somewhat better than African Americans. Otherwise they are still shit. And stupid.
All this crap about them being hardworking is objectively false. I went to school with a lot of them and they were retarded. And they have to be the ugliest creatures alive.

Whoever said they are best immigrants are retarded and probably a nigger themselves. 1st gen may not act like niggers but you can be sure that their offspring will. Asians, Poos and Nepalis are best immigrants.

Mongolians in the system