What does Sup Forums think about Canada?

What does Sup Forums think about Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/canada-legalizes-oral-sex-with-pets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOO MANY CHINKS.

Australia's retarded, irritating and unfunny cousin.

Too many Abbos

I don't

Halifax is the best city in the world senpai

A FUCKING LEAF

As little as possible. Sometimes I'm able to forget it exists for days at a time. Coming here, not so much.

I wish America would adopt Canada national healthcare system

Love you niggers even more.

I hate it with all my heart. If America would annex Alberta tye world would be a better place

I think the prairies and the territories are alright. Anywhere else is beyond fucked though, and it's starting to edge on the prairies even.
>mfw still 3 and a half more years of LE WEED MAN
Also I was visiting my dad and I called Trudeau the weed man and he now calls him that all the time lol

its shit

Use that passport you filthy fucking cunt and leave. We don't want your kind here any how.

It's actually all garbage.

Then stop hunting and fishing over here.

Leave then faggot

Fuck off manlet nerd

You're welcome to come over here if you like, we won't overcharge you for gasoline.

absolutely haram

Some nice, cucky leafs

it is ok, could always be better.

Canada is a multicultural, globalist libertarian commune -- an ostensible country.

You have all the freedoms you could possibly ask for, but if you want to live in a place with history, culture, and nationalism Canada is its' antithesis.

Be born here, these new Canadians are more Canadian than I am. Maybe because I am a white fucking male.

Canada Blows

Canada is for cucks. Don't romanticize it like it's a bastion of freedom when it littered with dog fuckers, and you can be thrown in jail for two years for calling a tranny a tranny.

Something that would be a great country if the liberal contamination zones (metropolitan areas) were nuked.

infowars.com/canada-legalizes-oral-sex-with-pets/

You jelly?

They're mostly white, we can't divide ourselves.

Trudeau is a faggot and we need a second wall. Sorry Maplebros, you understand. Come here when Trump wins.

Canadians are actually the best posters on this board.

Also butts.