Its amazing, really

>its amazing, really
>we just cant show any of it on screen though

is this what D&D have been reduced to? Who's actually going to bother with season 7?

Waiting for the GoT plebs to start saying "oh my god, this is like so much more epic than any movie evah! LoTR and Braveheart btfo, lol"

Fucking fags

I'll watch it, but only due to habit, and I'm someone who thought season 5 wasn't bad.

Haven't followed any news or leaks.

Is Dany the most useless of her name going to end up winning? How would that even work, she is still stuck in her shitty city.

>she is still stuck in her shitty city.
She sails overseas with a big army that she pulled out of her ass at the end of the last season.

lol

GoT have all skimmed through the books by this point, and from what I gather, they all hate the fan-fiction the show has become.
In fact /got/'s only about bitching about the show by now.

>just use your imagination :^)

I'd rather read a book OH WAIT

I hope this isn't true but knowing the writers that is what will happen.

I had my hopes set on the north uniting against the foreign invader and her delusion that everyone will rally to her side. I mean who doesn't want to side with offspring of the mad king.

But it will probably be.

>meme dwarf talks about walkers.
>Iron fleet arrives.
>Dany decides to fight walkers and uses iron fleet to get there
>wall comes down.
>Jon fights walkers.
>Oh noes he is losing.
>bad cgi dragons show up burning walkers.
>Yay the day is saved.
>Jon+Dany 4evar.

Those hack writers can only think of stuff you can see coming from a mile away.

Jon killing Dany to make Lightbringer is the perfect way to end the show

Can't upset the tumblr fanbase user. Dany has to come out on top at any cost.

Reminds me of Heroes

>oh my god, they're having such a huge battle in that room!
>I cant believe how amazing this battle looks, the battle we can see but the viewers cant

But if it's the end of the show you don't have to please anyone, you drop the mic on a somewhat/controversial ending and watch the plebs tear themselves apart arguing for and against it see: Sopranos.

What are they gonna do not watch it anymore? IT'S OVAH!

The finale is going to be like that Kenny and the golden psp South Park episode?

>Heroes

Has there been a show recently that gained and lost as much hype as that did in such a short amount of time?

Too bad GRRM spent the last months campaigning for SHillary and right now it's supremely butthurt.

And this raises some massive red flags. Looks like they are already tidying up the audience for some shitty scenes

true detective

>tfw making a lotr sized film on half the budget and 17 years later

holyKEK what does that even mean.

Jesus that article makes me so turned off from watching the new series

My friend wants to finish all the books before he watches the show.

What a freakin pleb

Why can't they end the show with the walkers slaughtering all the main characters and then it ends with them all losing?

>inb4 James Cameron becomes an Executive on the show and demands 5 years time to make the "3D without glasses" experience available so Season 7 can be the best thing ever

Dany winning is the only thing that makes sense at this point.

The short amount of time left leaves nobody else. She may die but it will be some betrayal shit. She's not actually going to lose the war due to being routed or whatever.

>implying CIA won't win by routing Dany's army with 20 Goodmen and a couple of chavs from Gin alley who happen to have knifes on them

>implying the whitewalkers are not infact an off-the-books CIA blackops unit.
>implying the Winter Coming is not a false-flag operation meant to distabilize the region

>describing anything as "epic"

How to spot a pleb 101

the non meme answer is that before CGI large scale fantasy movies basically could not be made due to the fact that it was basically impossible to do the effects on a reasonable budget or even look convincing at all. Compare the Army of Darkness to LotR for instance.

In GoT's case it looks like we have at least one massive battle involving an army of zombies a bunch of WW and dragons all taking place in the snow and likely a navel battle as well. They killed half cast last season for a reason after all, they needed to make room in the budget.

Feminists mostly

>epic
EX DEEEE

epic, epic for the win

This is the normie mind as he anticipates the next season. Thank god I dropped the series at 3rd season.

It's so epic that were hoping you'll forget the writing is total shit.

at this point I just want to know how it ends

george may as well blog the ending

The books will never be finished by the main author. Going to have to wait for him to die and someone competent to take his place.

Honestly based on his recent behavior I don't trust GRRM to avoid cheap metaphors for the Trump Hillary election in his work, should he ever choose to write again.

I can totally imagine a chapter by GRRM in the winds of winter:

>Dany stops the ships somewhere in a remote place
>there's is a village
>the leader is described as a "orange buffoon", wearing a wig made of a dead animal
>his name is Drumpf
>GRRM goes the extra way to make it seem like he's the stupidest, loudest, most obnoxious racist, misogynist, ableist, etc
>he wants to build a wall between his village and the rest of Westeros
>Dany (Hillary) proclaims she will be the first female queen of Westeros
>order one of her dragons to burn Drumpf alive
>something something glass ceilings

Sounds about right. GRRM gets really tasteless when he thinks he's making a point.

I would give every award to that show, if it just cut to GRRM reading from the script to the screen when the scene was supposed to happen.

And after the scene GRRM drops the mic and goes

>boom, pretty epic, top that fags!

And it fades to black and the show continues like normal.

There's 2 categories I'd put Game of Thrones episodes into. Pre-Oberyn and Post-Oberyn.

Post Oberyn does shit like forgetting Tyrion's wife. I don't even mind the beetles speech. But dropping the 'Jaime raped my wife and told me she was a whore because my dad said so' makes Tyrion more of an idiot and a cold blooded killer. He didn't have much motivation to waste time and risk getting caught by going to his dad's bedroom in the show.

everything else was really hit or miss after that.

Is this the "moms gonna freak" of 2017?

Their job is to make stuff filmable. This is literally bragging about failing to do your job. It's like a composer writing music that's unplayable or an architect designing an impossible to build building.

>7 seasons

What the fuck, is this show going to get like 10 seasons?

8 in total I believe.

>Dany gets reports of an uprising in Mereen
>those she left behind to rule have been overthrown and killed
>uprising is led by Drumbo the Tremendous
>big fat giant whose skin is stained orange
>wears the scalp of some whore as a wig
>makes a bunch of grand pointless speeches
>his mindless followers chant MAKE MEREEN GREAT AGAIN
>he floods the city with corruption and crime
>meets with a bunch of Iron Bankers to help bring the city out of financial ruin
>is eventually assassinated and his body desecrated
>killed by the nu-men of Mereen
>nu-men are led by Lenadun, a stronk brave womyn

MOOTHAFOOKIN GIN ALLEY.

>season5.jpg

>Lenadun

Lips twitched in a flimsy smirk

8 seasons but seasons 7 & 8 are only going to be 6-7 episodes long.

>Who's actually going to bother with season 7

My friends who "know it's gotten soooo stupid, lol" but will watch it anyway because they've " already started lol so it's literally like, impossible to stop".

I.e. they like shit but don't want to admit it

Here's a list, off the top of my head, of all the free armies/shit Dany has gotten, a reminder of D&D's "good writing"
>Free Dothraki army (lost it because she's retarded)
>Free stallion who mounts the world (lost it because she's retarded)
>Free dragons (because she tried to an hero)
>Free "somehow not being immediately killed in Qarth and having her dragons confiscated" card
>Free visions (only survived the ordeal because of her dragon not being a retard like her)
>Free best knight in Westeros (Selmy apparently has shit standards and will just serve anyone even mad king 2.0)
>Free Unsullied infantry (which she effectively stole and nobody really cared, if they did, it's cos they were evil slavers)
>Free free companies (fuck)
>Free birth control so she can be a cumdump
>Free Dothraki 2.0 (because she set some of them on fire)
>Free Ironbabbies (because vagina)
>Free Tyrells (because ???)

>Free visions (only survived the ordeal because of her dragon not being a retard like her)

I hate how her visions are basically meaningless "lol so deep" shit instead of legitimate trippy foreshadowing like they should have been.

The whole House of the Undying plot was amazingly inane.

How would that upset tumblr? Her noble sacrifice gives the heroes the power to win. Very lame and very safe.

It would be upsetting to tumblr because Dany should be the one plunging her sword into Jon to create Lightbringer. It should be Jon's noble sacrifice that gives the heroes (women) the pwoer to win. Dany should be the one who gets to smite a bunch of ice zombies with a magic fiery sword

desu that's why i watch it and i fucking hate it

Fist of the first men.jpg

>first female queen of Westeros
I don't think that would be true

Am I the only one here with absolutely no interest for the "fantasy" part of GoT/ASOIAF? Like, I can't bring myself to care about the issue at hand, the world and the history isn't really developed enough for me to care about it or to be able to understand the fantasy threat in its context, and its so gimmicky its borderline anime tier worldbuilding. Muh fire god vs ice god, honestly surprised we weren't revealed some "ice nation" as opposed to valyria the "fire nation".

The show died with Tywin. Now it's just build up to a battle every season and the idiots declare it "EPIC!!! Best show evar!!!". The writing is beyond garbage at this point.