I'm 26 and it's still my favourite band all time. What's wrong with me?

I'm 26 and it's still my favourite band all time. What's wrong with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umOlLE9ZoXc
youtube.com/watch?v=NLXanFtRSUY
youtube.com/watch?v=KjD0esVDz2o
youtube.com/watch?v=c6eDwGuTDyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gay

Nothing, they're a good band
Like what you like

Fav album?

it's also true desu

Kid A

Radiohead being your favourite band is bland but acceptable and that's about all there is to it

If you can prove you're not a soyboy than it's aight

Same, In Rainbows best album.
Animal Collective is my 2nd favourite band and ITAOTS my fav album.
Am I a pleb?

on Sup Forums you're a pleb

irl you're an annoying alt faggot

im a million years old and you're a oblivious idiot

That's called "having good taste". Unless youre specifically referring to Pablo Honey, in which case, seek help.

Nothing
I don't love anything they did other than Kid A and amnesiac but they're still a top tier band and really consistent. A decent choice for fav band.

You're 26 old and you still listen to surface level pseudo-experimental schlock. Sad.

>surface level = bad
>experimental = good
The weirder and more obscure the music is, the better it is, right? The less chance that someone you know will know who you're talking about when you bring up an artist, and the less chance they'll like that music, is an inherent indicator of that artist's quality, right?
Please, just don't have opinions.

radio head is gay

no user. but you should explore if you have the time, the more you look the better stuff you will find for yourself.
here are a couple of my personal favorites.
found these after years of looking for new music i never heard about before.
youtube.com/watch?v=umOlLE9ZoXc
youtube.com/watch?v=NLXanFtRSUY
youtube.com/watch?v=KjD0esVDz2o
youtube.com/watch?v=c6eDwGuTDyc

don't settle for the first thing anons, gems are found underground right?

Radiohead, the most hyped and probably the most over-rated band of the decade, upped the ante for studio trickery. They had begun as third-rate disciples of the Smiths, and albums such as Pablo Honey (1993) and The Bends (1995) that were cauldrons of Brit-pop cliches. Then OK Computer (1997) happened and the word "chic" took on a new meaning. The album was a masterpiece of faux avantgarde (of pretending to be avantgarde while playing mellow pop music). It was, more properly, a new link in the chain of production artifices that changed the way pop music "sounds": the Beatles' Sgt Pepper, Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon, Fleetwood Mac's Tusk, Michael Jackson's Thriller. Despite the massive doses of magniloquent epos a` la U2 and of facile pathos a` la David Bowie, the album's mannerism led to the same excesses that detracted from late Pink Floyd's albums (lush textures, languid melodies, drowsy chanting). Since thee production aspects of music were beginning to prevail over the music itself, it was just about natural to make them "the" music. The sound of Kid A (2000) had decomposed and absorbed countless new perfumes, like a carcass in the woods. All sounds were processed and mixed, including the vocals. Radiohead moved as close to electronica as possible without actually endorsing it. Radiohead became masters of the artificial, masters of minimizing the emotional content of very complex structures. Amnesiac (2001) replaced "music" with a barrage of semi-mechanical loops, warped instruments and digital noises, while bending Thom Yorke's baritone to a subhuman register and stranding it in the midst of hostile arrangements, sounding more and more like an alienated psychopath. Their limit was that they were more form than content, more "hype" than message, more nothing than everything.

I gotta fart

You are a cunt

stay blind, deaf and dumb.
never change

>

You're a creep/weirdo

why so angry and hateful user? is radiohead your favorite boy band?

it's not better to hide your obvious aggression behind impotent attempts at irony you fucking dunce
your attitude is condescending and toxic, and your actual taste in music does nothing to back that up
you are obviously a pretentious dipshit

Kingston Wall is unironically middle school-core. I grew out of it in High School but there were lots of people who didn't and now they're the kinds of dudes who'll tell you that they're really into jazz while only listening to Kind of Blue and Jamie Cullum.

I mean, do you also listen to Shpongle and Ozric Tentacles or something?

>your attitude is condescending and toxic
are you also literally shaking

radiohead = bad music for low-t neuboys

buddy, brevity is the soul of wit and all, but you still have to actually be witty
you can't have a comeback this weak just because it's short, sorry
reach for that rope asap

Wait till you have a wife and kids and a mortgage.

that's a yes then

i think you are the pretentious one user, getting this upset.
my only crime was to tell people to explore music more for themselves if they have the time to do so (this can be hard if you have kids, family, studies, work etc.), so they can find out what they really enjoy. I never claimed my taste in music is better or worse than anybody elses, because it's not. and neither is your taste in music user.
AND YES I KNOW I SHOULDN'T TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHAT TO DO, it was only some friendly advice.
haha no, never liked ozric, shpongle is too soft.
if you grew out of it, did you even really like it to begin with?

>my only crime was to tell people to explore music more for themselves
Why? We already like Radiohead.

there's more to this world than radiohead. but if you are content, good for you user.

>there's more to this world than radiohead.
But I don't like it and it doesn't sound like radiohead. So I don't care

like i said, good for you user.
>So i don't care
if this is true, then why did you reply?

>but if you are content, good for you user.
If this is true, then why did you reply?

mah bih luh do cocayh

You have underdeveloped tastes.
Liking Radiohead is the equivalent of never getting out of diapers. You're on an all Gerber Baby Food diet at 26, and you're irredeemable if you don't move past that tired, overhyped shit.
Liking Radiohead at all is the easy litmus test for being utterly basic and plebeian.

t. non musician

Idk but something probably I could never tell the difference between radiohead and coldplay but to be fair I've never seen them in the same place at the same time and they might actually just be the same person

Or you are just an idiot

I'm not the one who is into coldplay....

If you can't tell the imitators from the originators, you might as well be

But I don't like either and both are immatators