Is your girlfriend as redpilled as you Sup Forums?

Is your girlfriend as redpilled as you Sup Forums?

>begging for attention on social media is redpilled

My wife won't let me have a girlfriend.

Women will adopt your political views so long as you aren't a complete beta. Remember they can't think for themselves and only mimic the political views of those they submit to.

>Gf thinks she's redpilled
>Has ultra pleb tastes
>Call her a pleb
>She doesn't know what that is

>tfw no gf

oh boy women entering a niche contrarian sbculture for uncontested attention wow it's so cool and not annoying at all le redpill gf am i right folks

We're all single and you know it.

My gf is to the point where she will research the person writing an article or pushing a certain idea and comment to me that she discovered (with increasing pessimism) that they are Jewish. Feels better good.

Do you realise all those cunts that wear trump hats do it not because they care about politics but because it is hip and trendy?

I'm in the process

This. None of these bitches has even a little bit of true political conviction in them. Just women being women.

I'm not a lesbian so I don't have a gf.

she told me she'd dump me if i didn't vote for hillary so i try not to discuss politics. She also forced me to go to a hillary rally wearing an "I'm With Her" shirt. it was humiliating.

No.
But she knows how to listen and doesn't give me shit.
I have arguments to back up my views and I think she respects me for it.

My wifes tweet was on about 100 news articles during the "old navy interracial ad" controversy. I've trained her well.

Post on Sup Forums more.

Meh it's ok, you get used to the loneliness after 27 years

Don't all turkish women basically look like men anyway?

No.

>caring what your wife/gf thinks about politics
better off talking to children

Shes a dumb ass that gets her opinions from Facebook

I've redpilled her to an extent. She thinks non-whites shouldn't be allowed in white countries & hates muzzies particularly.

The JQ, it seems to go in one ear & out the other.

Given time, I'll get her to go full 1488. I've redpilled previous girlfriends & had them pointing out (((coincidences)))

said. Women tend to adopt your beliefs.