HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCK

HE LOOKED SO NERVOUS TODAY WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WB5DzTeU2J4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Floyd sounds like the grim reaper is standing there waiting to take him to hell and he's saying goodbye to everyone.

Must've just found out what round they want him to throw the fight in.

>le lose to lanky spic man
Bitch can't even outbox a stoner cholo

youtube.com/watch?v=WB5DzTeU2J4

Seriously.

What the fuck is up with Conor?

What is that Bruce Lee shit?

He looked so fucking out of place.

"the fans, can't fight for you" is what he's hearing in his head right now as it's starting to dawn on him just what he's bullshitted himself into

GAYgregor is fucked

he literally bent the knee

conor doesn't get shook

>I'll bounce his head off the c-c-canvas..
what did he mean by this?

It's starting to dawn on him that he accepted $100 million to voluntarily receive a concussion.

They're going to play some basketball in the ring. 3pts all day.

imagine if they secretly agreed on winner take all
it would explain this crazy press conference

Floyd threw him off with the more professional style interview. Both guys have spent the past few months hurping and derping at each other. And McGregor came out doing the same shit today. Floyd basically threw him a curve ball, and Conner looked like he didn't know how to respond.

Lmao McGregor, off by one.

this

They are both tired of this fake media shit. In the end of the day they both want to count their purses already

I would be nervous too if I was going to get easy millions.

Literally looks like that sweating bird in the Subway picture

Id take that in a heartbeat

Anyone else getting this free money on Mayweather?

4:1 odds, obscene

>Get in bro, we're taking over boxing

it all seemed weird, just awkward like nobody really wanted to be there

Before a competition i get really tired. My coach says its cause body is storing glucose or somthing in anticipation.

Anyways, if that is true or not when i am exhausted 24 hrs before a match but i do better than expected.

He used to be so pure.

hell the fuck yes I am

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

A face only a mother could love

>WOW LOOK AT ME I'M SO EXCITED AT AN ARTIFICIAL EVENT
>I'M A FAGGOT FULL OF ESTROGEN, PLS SEND COCKS
Ok, champ. Open wide

how can he have so much confidence in himself? isn't heworreid about looking dumb as fuck when floyd kos him

Friendly reminder this entire thing is fake

They are both v good friends backstage, I know someone who worked at the event and they were happy chatting with each other messing about

This entire thing was arranged by both of them to take your money

Floyd wins on a points decision

Nope, my uncle works at the venue, says they hate each others guts. The fight is real boys!

>both considerably shorter than the girls next to them

kek @ manlets

You're confusing Mayweather with Mohammed Ali.

McGregor is receiving 100 mil to punch someone's gloves and ribs.

You're both wrong, my cousin's uncle's best friend's barber actually cuts McGregor's bodyguard's hair and he told me that while Floyd hates Conor, Conor wants to be Floyd's friend really, really badly.

What's the chance I find a good way to stream this match for free?

Wrong, my dad is Floyd Mayweather and he hates Conor McGregor. KO on 5th round.

he's got the look of someone who knows he's out of his depth. throughout all the fights his shit talking and other bullshit has intimidated/got to everyone he's faught at least partially. he's realised floyd just doesn't care, and behind the massive TV smile floyd has the eyes of a predator who knows he's the top of his food chain and knows where his next meal is

fucking manlets the lot of em

He always looked like that fight week press though. Look against Aldo the final press, also jittery and nervous.

It's a calm moment and weight cutting time by then, and it doesn't really help the whole aura this press was subdued and started off with respect for Conir from Floyd's side. He felt inclined to shake hands and act like sort of friends because at this point it is guaranteed they will go to war. Obviously he looked weird now when didn't communicate this feeling with him, and I might even say that is a + foe McGregor if anything.

you suckers all wrong, hello Im Mayweather fucking some bitches in the colombian beaches and let me tell you, i never heard about this Conor in my life but i got paid to lay down on the 6th. Also, whoever called me a manlet ill fuck his wife

Seconding this, y'all know of any streaming sites that will have this shit

That was from the conference about a month ago pleb