Best Black Mirror episode?

Not necessarily this one, just didn't have any other screenshot handy, plus she was qt

This season the best was the hacker group forcing you to do things
Scariest was the one about the army implants

Best all time was Xmas special or White Bear

pedo kid

People liked pedo kid? I thought that was one of the shittier ones. San Junipero was fucking good, the sheboon chick was beautiful. And the very first episode was pretty decent too. And also the last. I wish Katie Holmes would watch that one.

I liked Shut Up and Dance but it seems widely despised

My favourite episode is also the pig episode which people also hate so take that for what it's worth

San Junipero is also amazing

White bear

>which people also hate
But that shit was funny af, it was also the most likely Anonymous (as in we r legun) scenario.

San Junipero looked really good, and the ending was great, but I just don't think it had as much meat on it's bones as Shut Up and Dance (pedo kid)

Men Against Fire (army implants) is scarily believable

which ep is it? I've been wanting to watch it

shut up and dance, season 3
all the good stuff came in s3

I hope Chris Morris returns to this series and writes some episodes.

My favourite is The National Anthem. Right mix of dark, terrifying and funny.

cheers famalam, I'll watch it now

>Chris Morris
Was he involved in BM? I didn't realise but it makes sense that he was. There was dark humour all over the place.

Yep. Co-wrote National Anthem and The Waldo Moment as well as consulting in the first 2 seasons.

>all the good stuff came in s3
Delicious

My mommy got a SAG nom for Nosedive

thicc

she /fit/ now

i thought "The Entire History of You" was very good

"San Junipero" was also very interesting because of the themes it explores

What do you think her underbreast sweat tastes like?

Warm bottles of concrete

Stop trying to be funny

which ep is that?

be right back

Oh okay, I'm in no hurry

>ywn know what it's actually like to have her as your mommy or auntie

JDIMSA

I never really saw what the big deal about Hayley Atwell was until I saw this ep desu, so this is definitely on my fave five.

Just finished watching the pedo boy ep and that ending was a bit rough

I'm sure the boy will be fine though I'm sure being blackmailed into robbery and murder is more of a serious crime than the shit he did

White Christmas is a personal favourite, but I quite like The Waldo Moment as well

TEHOY easily. Superb acting.

who dis?

The show peaked at the "I'm an 80's kid!" / "step aside white man, it's the future!" episode. Only downhill from that.

I've always thought it was inspiring being cucked by a black man, but by a black woman, truely enligtening

my mommy

The shup up and dance episode can only work on retards, it's so easy counter that blackmail.
Message anyone i know that someone is trying to blackmail me by posting a private video of me and tell them to not watch if they have any respect to me because it was done in the privacy of my home.
I will also add that the video might be edited to make it worse than it actually is and it also might contain viruses.
I will basically just reply "DO IT FAGGOT! xdd"

The one about phones

so his episodes are either great or absolute shit?

>you'll never rub your little wee wee on her bum while she's washing dishes until you make cummies

;_;