Why can't we physically eliminate the devils of the world...

Why can't we physically eliminate the devils of the world? Why is there no guerilla right-wing movement that seeks to kill the Marxist world. Think of "Anonymous" but with actual weapons and force. Targeting assassinations towards the CEO jews of the media companies, politicians, and members of the elite. Are we all pussies who will never rise up in anyway? There's a reason why they don't fear the common man.

fbi pls lv

Kek, nice try fed fags, but unlike you people on Sup Forums actually passed grade 12 calc. Enjoy being paid 50k a year to suck jewish dick for a living.

Hi FBI. Planning political assassinations on the public internet would be a quick way to get a visit from the party van.

shoo

it's a hypothetical discussion you dense cunts. why would the planning take place on Sup Forums?

Why don't you get on that shit then?

I'm firmly against this sort of thing. Please make a note of it in your files right next to the part about SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

Hello Mr Cia

Because it needs to be an all or nothing thing. The vast majority aren't going to martyr themselves and hope it gets the movement started. The vast majority only resort to violence at the very last extreme, also.

Besides, a lone wolf is much more dangerous than a group. Groups can be infiltrated, used to flush out sympathizers. You get one guy into a group and he can pinch hundreds. You get one man with a rifle who doesn't talk about it and you have a serious problem.

well why can't you just stay in your beautiful and comfortable country and not interfering in everyone's thing ? why do you care about the world ? it's not yours. just live.

because there is no marxist world

The Right does not riot. When we are pushed far enough to snap, there will not be a "guerrilla" anything, there will be six hours of throatcutting and then silence.

hasn't denied hes fbi
WE GOT EM

Why don't you start, Hotline Miami? Get some friends together and go wreak shit if you're that pissed.

This is the plan. Push the rational, good citizens of the world so far as to commit evil, violent acts. Innocents will be caught up in it and they will act like saviours as they implement Satan's will worldwide. Don't let them bring your energy level down to theirs if you're a good person.

>good person.
No such thing.
you're delusional

>Why can't we physically eliminate the devils of the world

Because everyone's interpretation of who's a devil is different, and yours is not objectively correct. If there were some law permitting such a thing, both Trump and Hillary, along with most of their respective parties, would be dead. Everyone thinks someone out there is the devil. We keep civilization alive by not acting on our hatred of others.

Lol I'm not FBI, calm down lol Xd Xd

If you're asking questions like that you're part of the problem.

Hillary is our best hope for America; her mistakes aside.

She's only out to please everyone. And she's doing a damn good job.

She won't make the poor live off the backs of the hard working.

And she won't hand the country over to the Republicans.

Don't do that.
Really
Don't
If you don't stop
I'll stab you.

there's a reason we are letting this liberal shitfest go on.
because we know its gonna implode and never happen ever again.
>hey why don't women vote
>REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME?

Hes black he will stab you.

>You will never start up a radical militia group with the help of an fbi honey pot op

Just kill me already

How to get on an NSA watchlist: The Post

Anonymous is a leftist movement

>There's a reason why they don't fear the common man.
Yeah, its called the Secret Service, FBI, CIA, DHS, ATF, Cops, etc. Thus the only high success rate available is an Inside Job.

The only chance the common man would have is a suicide run. And even then that guy at the Trump rally was tackled before he ever got within 20ft of the podium.

Damn I would definitely give it to photoshooped Hillary

I thought the Dutch were supposed to be pedophiles. But you will fuck anything with legs won't you?

Hillary objectively is a hotty

I might hit it after a few pints if she put a paperbag over her head and screamed "Benghazi oh Benghazi" repeatedly as I pluck her cunt with my moose dick.

Please explain:

A. What qualifies a 'leftist' movement
B. Which of these 'leftist' traits Anonymous exhibits

People who divide politics into left and right have no business in politics

Just look how into the fantasy you are. She's a gem

>Why is there no guerilla right-wing movement that seeks to kill the Marxist world.

There is one, and we do exist, but obviously we are a private group with very specific entry requirements.

I can't say much here, obviously, but can maybe answer some of your questions.

There has to be a reason to live. We can't just live a happy life. That is why there is good and evil.

HAIL HYDRA BROTHER!

We /x/ role players now

I'm (deadly) serious.

>eliminate the devils of the world?

Careful, you might lose your halo or get your wings dirty

If you actually were you wouldn't compromise yourself to stroke your Internet dick like this
You're a role player at best
A stupid nigger that is actually trying to start up and just got himself caught
Inb4 muh proxies and vpn, yeah nah m8 those don't work when real niggas come looking