Metalhead turning into a weeb? What's happening to me?

As most of the 90s kids, I got into metal with nu and alternative bands like Slipknot and Avenged Sevenfold, but I evolved and at this point I can say I explored deep into most metal subgenres, thrash and death being my favorites for a long time, but getting more into power, progressive and black later. Last year I started listening to the japanese metal band Galneryus, I liked it and explored multiple japanese bands, until I found one called Imperial Circus Dead Decadence, a really interesting band that plays a mixture of genres going from death/black to metalcore. It turns out some of their songs are popular in a rhythm game called osu!, so I downloaded it and probably changed my life forever. osu! has some metal songs, but most of the game is composed of doujin, nightcore, vocaloid, anime songs and more weeb stuff. And I like it, not only I like it I think it's fucking perfect, here are some examples

youtube.com/watch?v=j5bijhHXKJc

youtube.com/watch?v=epGLl8-kz0s

But then I think about myself some years ago when I only listened to metal and I'd probably kill myself for liking this. A part of me screams "hey leave this shit let's go back to Kreator and Anaal Nathrakh" while another part keeps blaming myself for being so locked into metal only for many years, I'm confused.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBqkG_fS2a4
youtube.com/watch?v=QLj_gMBqHX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the simulacrum begun all over

metal is so shit that you'll think anything else is amazingly good

most people realize this at 12. you however, are on a different "spectrum" if you catch my drift

HOLY SHIT GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING WIMP, YOU AREN'T SPECIAL, YOUR METALHEAD CRED ISN'T IN DANGER JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE "LOL WEEB" STUFF, IT'S IN DANGER BECAUSE YOU'RE SO INSECURE ABOUT IT AND BECAUSE YOU LISTEN TO SHITTY JAPANESE STUFF (except galneryus, galneryus is good) INSTEAD OF GOOD JAPANESE STUFF

LISTEN TO JAPANESE GLAMTHRASH AND WEEBGRIND AND DIGITAL HARDCORE AND CRUST AND POWER METAL, AND IF YOU REALLY NEED SOME POPPY STUFF THERE'S A TON OF EURODANCE AND EUROBEAT SUBGENRES OUT THERE THAT DO IT BETTER THAN FUCKING VOCALOID GARBAGE

FUCKING HELL IT'S LIKE I'M ON YOUTUBE OR SOMESHIT

Nothing bad is happening but the fact that you are confused by the common human ability to appreciate more than one kind of music and need someone's acknowledgement.
I've been both into animu and metal since teenage years and never saw anything wrong with it.

gay

beta taste

literally this, I never liked nu metal, always prefer Saxon Accept and Judas but anime is always good and gonna be welcome in any place, just for the reason that make the things more funny, and like a great musician said
FUN THINGS ARE FUN

metal and anime are just different flavors of autistic escapism
What's the issue here?

didn't read, metal is gay lol

t. tourist

Metal is junkfood. Weebshit is junkfood.

Who cares.

seen a trend of vektor's fans being complete and utter weebs so the nu male meme is confirmed to be true for this one, you're an insecure faggot OP, one year from now you'll make a thread about how you were straight and turned gay.

you all fell for fucking bait

LISTEN TO THIS YOU FUCKING WIMP
youtube.com/watch?v=yBqkG_fS2a4
BASED MANGAFAG I FUCKING LOVE YOU

>Metalhead turning into a weeb
The complete opposite of me desu.

>metal
>autistic escapism

It's the complete opposite though.

Rap is worse though.

sounds like you just like non-retard-mode music lol. nothing wrong with getting into weeb shit it's catchy. but give my boy johann a toot sometime you'd like it:
youtube.com/watch?v=QLj_gMBqHX8

Well most metalheads are weebs, so no surprises there. Stop caring about people who dont care about you.

>manchild turns into an even bigger manchild
shocking.

Remember all those "at what age did you grow out of metal?" threads which you thought were just jokes?

Well, they are real.

man these guys are really hardcore..

Metal fans and anime fans are really the same people, so its not surprising. I was a brootal kid in middle school and now I watch cute girl anime. You and I, we're fucking weirdos. Don't forget that. Hide your powerlevel.

>one dumb subculture meets another dumb subculture
a match truly made in heaven

is this pasta? people arent really like this are they?

ITT: retards hide from the truth

>itt: retard who listens to garbage hiding from real life

LOL this

Music is escapism

>he didn't mention japanese black/speed/thrash Venom worship bands

>heh im such an adult, mature person, so i need to call other people child in a online forum, now i'll go listen to my political music, do my taxes and maybe eat a pussy hehe