>Saturday September 16 - HBO PPV
Gennady Golovkin vs Canelo Alvarez

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/900178032467496960/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I don't like watching fighting
>I like watching boxing matches

Who the fuck would want to be Cuban?

Why do you guys still watch boxing? It's basically just a watered-down version of MMA.

/box/cucks will soon learn that MMA is simply harder. When Conor fights his brain is not only processing, analyzing and detecting punches that are going to come at him but also kicks, elbows, take downs, knees, etc. whereas all a boxer ever worries about is punches, you cucks can dismiss this all you want but it's way harder to do all those things at once then it is to simply box and worry only about punches. Once you take this fact into account and you see the way Conor is able to finish his fights in such speculator fashion youll see why he should be the favourite going into this fight.

Like Conor says, it's over before it even begins. You cucks will think about fighting differently after this fight.

what happens if Gonzalez loses to Rungvisai again? Maybe Inoue will jump at the chance to beat him while he's down?

Exactly

Good luck in September, Saul

> Team "nemasis"

Hahaha you should be a Floyd fan, he is as illiterate as you are

>Conor will gas out during this fight
False. The reality:

Conor will work 44% more during a boxing match but he will also have 175% more rest. He won't even need to grapple which is way more energy draining.

It's over before it even begins, lads.

Conor will get knocked out cold. Screenshot this

>This autist is still breaking my balls about a typo I made a day ago
S E E T H I N G

la suerte es para los mediocres, my fren

Floyd hasn't had a legitimate KO since 1999. You're fucking deluded if you think a small 40 year old man with brittle hands is going to be able to rattle that giant skull. Not going to happen. Size matters.

>The fighter with the worst record is #1
Racism at it's finest, ladies and gents

Why not? He's gonna get thrown to the wolves anyway, they don't have the luxury of letting him coast since it's harder to sell fights at superfly

It's going to happen. And you will either be raging so bad and complaining about this not being a "real" fight, or just disappear completely

That's cute Saul,

>tfw no matchroom card in weeks

wtf I need some comfy daytime brit boxing.

>The fighter with the worst record
That would be Thurman

You call me deluded but you expect me to believe a 40 year old man with brittle hands will be able to KO a guy who is used to taking punches, elbows, knees and kicks to the head in 4 oz gloves.

You boxlets will learn in a couple days time.

I haven't called you deluded at all. I'm just saying Conor McGregor will be unconscious by round 9

Team nemesis

based aussie bringing that real shit

Here's the "fighters" 49-1 claimed to train with. He's the tough looking retarded guy.

nobody on either side is going to be that shocked if Conor loses.

if Conor wins... boxing... prepare your anus, youre mmas bitch forever. after all the biased bullshit youve said expect endless trolls. no more /box/ or irl without somebody calling out your sport as a complete joke, forever.

Nah, statistically, overwhelming chance goes with Floyd by decision. He's a fucking faggot, but he's a supreme defensive boxer, and Conor could beat many pros, but I doubt he'll crack his shell.

He will not, KO McGregor.

Small chance Conor will brain him, Conor will never win by decision. I'd give Conor a 1:6 chance to win by KO, Mayweather by decision otherwise, Mayweather scoring a KO and Conor winning a decision are so unlikely as to be vanishingly small odds and not worthy of discussion.

Smart money is on Floyd decision, but I'm still putting it on Conor KO, 'cuz I'm Irish and Floyd annoys me to no end. Also Pacman and De La Hoya got fucking robbed.

I called the gym and asked what night they offer the classes for special needs kids but they claim they don't know 49-1

goob knocks him out in the 4th round

may can't run forever

The reality is I don't even live in Melbourne. If you think I'm dumb enough to give any hint of my personal info on this website think again.

Shook

mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/900178032467496960/video/1

Haha this is perfect when he talks about UFC and boxing

Sure you don't karate cunt. Go play with your coloring books or something.

>he trains at a "dojo"

laughinggirls.exe

It's even worse that the 2 most notable guys in MMA are the ones who got caught

McGregor will knock Floyd out

Why do people even reply to the aussie shitposter? What do you even hope to accomplish?

Guillermo Rigondeaux

at what, Rock Sockem Robots?

>it's a mcgregor destroys a "GOAT" fighter's legacy episode

If Rigo could bants in real life as well as on twitter he'd be the GOAT

Good night little Floydie

Floyd owns your island now

seriously that is the most cringiest shit ever

So what time is the fight if I love in the Midwest?
10pm?

> seriously that is the most cringiest shit ever

actually i kinda hope that happens, like Floyd's head ratchets up to the sky after an uppercut

He doesn't even own that flag

Him and the rest of America are wiping their asses with it Saturday night

>Americans cheering for an American

kek

You must of missed the TMT event last night. People were spray painting TMT over Irish flags.

>You must of missed the TMT event last night

Yeah, me and everybody else not employed by Floyd Mayweather

> me and everybody else not employed

I've never met an employed Irishman

Says the nigger

Am Irish, can confirm.

Us potato nigs got the name for a reason.

Look who's out of the dojo

So you're saying if Conor was to go do grappling he'd win cause he only has to worry about one thing?

Say that to my face not online and I'll employ my hands to twist your head off your shoulders boy

>being a proud cuck in order to shill for a wife beating nigger who ruined boxing

This is in no way representative of what I said.

I said we're unemployed.

I don't think Conor's *likely* to win, but I sure as fuck hope he does, and I think it's far more likely than the pundits/faggots have put out there.

And I'm employed, it's a joke, potatonigger, blah blah. Fuck floyd.

this is my actual take on the issue, if you're interested.

boxing's GOAT is in deep shit that he can't paddle his way out of

addendum: Yeah, Floyd's a great defensive boxer, but the grabby bullshit needs to be penalized much harder, it makes for a terrible show and it's a cheesy strategy. Boring, skilless, and frustrating to watch.

Pissed me off versus De La Hoya, especially.

/box/cucks post your slips. I need to add more slips to my collage. Only 2 so far.

I can't feel but empathize with /box/ at this time

/heem/ got ruined forever last year when CM Punk crossed over and losers who watch WWE were saying he was going to beat the kid he was fighting. I seriously suspect it's the same people but they all disappeared after he got beaten up in 2 minutes.

Some serious deja vu right now going through this thread and seeing, "your sport will be dead forever once this 0-0 guy wins in your sport" CM Punk was also +300 to win and some guy had $40k on him

Shut bitch before you get paddy wacked

>comparing CM Punk to Conor McGregor
Retard alert. I hope you're not putting money on Floyd.

>implying /box/ cucks got any money at all

lol

>>comparing CM Punk to Conor McGregor
>both loved by mandrama losers
>both 0-0 in their respective debuts
>both have horrible tattoos
>both have CM for initials
>both love getting choked out

More than adequate comparison

>I hope you're not putting money on Floyd
Your mom's gonna be super pissed knowing you spent the tuition money she gave you to bet on a leprechaun

Haha you just btfo'd Joe Bogan

CM Punk's real name is Phillip Brooks and he was never a fighter to begin with. Bad comparison. Post your slip so I can add it to my collage.

Conor will KO Floyd 2:42 into the third round

> this idiot implying he can make a collage.

please tell me more about children's mandrama senpai

>i rate golovkin

only one mandrama fan here and it's (U)

can't believe conor sold himself out to fight a literal wwe fighter

This take is so God damn dumb it's laughable.
Just because he has to anticipate multiple attacks doesn't mean he processes anything faster. Floyd has far superior reflexes and only has to watch out for punches. His reflexes are slightly above average, the mother fucker gets hit all the time. Look at both Diaz fights, your bitch got lit up.
Conors experience in MMA won't mean an ounce on fight night, training your body for years in MMA doesn't translate to the lean muscle in boxers. Fuckboi McGregor is gonna gas out after 2 rounds of missing Floyd and getting destroyed in return where he's either gonna quit or get put down. Mark my words faggot. Stay in your lane with the mma is superior skip Bayless pussy shit.

"A triathlete can't get tired during a marathon cause he'll only have to worry about running when he's used to doing much more"

This is how every dumb McNugget post reads to me.

>they think it's a marathon

Post yfw cinnamon UD's GGG

literally who

Ronaldo could beat Usain Bolt in a sprint because he wouldn't have to worry about the ball and defenders anymore

wouldn't step foot in /box/ for a week desu

already know its going to happen

Wow it makes so much sense now

But can either of them take that left hand shot?

/heem/ is starting to get delusional guys

Lets hope McGregor getting KO'ed knocks some sense into that general and retarded "sport"

>im a fighter, relax

Deontay Wilder

>Vegas faces financial disaster if Conor McGregor wins

Holy shit, I hope he pulls it off

>i told you niggas s.m.h

I still think a huge rush of money is going to come in on Mayweather at the last minute.

Didn't they also "face disaster" cause Trump won

I hope so