16personalities.com
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-07-30/china-needs-more-foreigners
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fisrt for Korea

peru?

those characters are highly inefficient
your kanji also

你好!

I'm trying to learn Chinese but it really is something you have to do EVERY, SINGLE, DAY or the knowledge just seeps out of you so quickly. It's not like Spanish where things are sort of sticky because it's so similar to Spanish.

so similar to English*

it's loved by foreign hipsters

youtube.com/watch?v=ncd4b5d_cM0

ching chong

this

spinners don't sell anymore peru. you're making a big mistake peru

true desu

taiwanese american here who can't read or write chinese for shit anymore despite going to chinese school for 8 years

at least I could read what you said

Any worries about East Turkistan independence movement? Seems like one CIA-funded """arming moderate rebels""" from a complete shitshow

Traditional or Simplified?

I'm a suicidal nutcase going for a BS in Childhood Education so I can teach in China for a while. I'd like to learn some Mandarin but my studies have been hopeless. I can saw a couple things but that's it. I know more about China's history than its languages.

Pretty much my thoughts as well. Especially if they continue on to build pipelines (which they will lmao). Funding, recruiting, arming a and training terrorists is our foreign policy in every country in the world. Don't make the mistake of thinking we care about how many children they kill, or if their IS or Al-Qaeda or anything else. US media will paint them as fighting for freedom so fast it will make your head spin.

>can't read or write chinese for shit anymore despite going to chinese school for 8 years
no offense but how is that even possible?

Language is a very easily forgotten thing. My grandfather was raised in a house that spoke nothing but Italian and he couldn't speak a word of it by the time he was 30.

Is there a anime-like mascot for chinese imageboards or forum? We got kuruminha for Brazil, Russians got the sandbag guy, argies got gauchita etc. Do the chinese got something?

Tanks.
Tanks are the final solution of ccp and it works.
Xinjiang needs more tanks for turks.
They deserve death.

>taiwanese american who can't even speak chinese
Congratulations you're muh heritage 1st gen
Any plans to save yourself out of misery or you're going to accept yourself as pure american?

Is it true that Chinese men consider Chongqing women the hottest in China?

>North Brazil
>ugly
lol

Maybe this
But the only imageboard like Sup Forums is made by acfun (now dead), which is a site that doesn't like this mascot but uses ac girl as their mascot

Satania

sounds qt, I am planning to create a Brazil + Russia + China Imageboard lol. I want the logo to be the 3 mascots from China Russia and Brazil lifting an Ak-47, a banana and something for China lol

I guess so. I haven't studied for 6 years now (lived in Taiwan from 2009 to 2011) but I listen to a lot of chinese music and fairly often chat with or talk to some of my taiwanese friends, it helps quite a lot. Sure there are words or expressions that I don't get, but I usually understand when they explain it to me.

I think you should find someone that can help you practice, you'll improve really fast.

I want to fug that brown girl

How old are you now? What were you doing in Taiwan? And what was Taiwan like back then

I have a Chinese-Australian friend but he doesn't help too much. He's too busy and I think he gets annoyed if I sperg too much about china.

What's your personality type and IQ, /Sino/?

>tfw I am one of the rarest MBTI archetypes
>tfw I also have a very very high IQ so not easily jewable

Take the test here: 16personalities.com

Mine:

Personality type: “The Logician” (INTP-A)
Individual traits: Introverted – 59%, Intuitive – 87%, Thinking – 84%, Prospecting – 72%, Assertive – 69%
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Confident Individualism
Special Ability: I know if you are lying instantly.

Gotta love those little propaganda rabbits

They call me the human lie detector because of my natural talent at detecting the truth (or lack thereof) in people.

chinese chinks omegalul

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-07-30/china-needs-more-foreigners

My time to shine! Open your borders China.

China doesn't like being told what to do.

>How old are you now?
>What were you doing in Taiwan?
Studying mandarin, didn't have a job or anything. Lived with my gf and had three hours of class every day, and since my gf worked quite a lot, I spent most of my free with my classmates. Good times.
>And what was Taiwan like back then
Hard to say. Are you thinking of anything specific? Because I don't know what I should compare it to, and the last time I went there was in january 2012, so things may have changed. Anyway I really liked it.

I generally find girls to be more talkative, all the conversations I have with guys tend to die after a while. Maybe try talking to some girls? Also have you ever thought of studying mandarin in Taiwan?

>Also have you ever thought of studying mandarin in Taiwan?
I'm an insane person with no career prospects because of complicated libel issues. I don't think that's an option.

Why aren't you bowing down to me? Your superior.

>tfw you will never travel with a band of adventurers and stay at a traditional hakka walled village for a short duration to replenish supplies and rest before continuing the journey westwards

Stop pretending to be me Cusco Peruvian

How did your countrymen manage to fail the PISA exams 10 years in a row?

>I'm an insane person with no career prospects because of complicated libel issues. I don't think that's an option.
Hmm, fair enough. But if you ever change your mind, I think studying abroad is worth it. The school I went to had semesters that lasted three months each, so it wouldn't be a big investment time-wise.

Hakka Walled Village

show off our intelligence to others is not important in our culture, be the best is irrelevant for us
this comes from the colonial era when rich natives from different regions were hunted and killed by whites, look poor and dumb is a way to protect ourselves

Hehehe, you have learned a lot. Thanks for telling me the truth.

So when will you stop pretending to be retarded?

>apply for science teaching positions
>get flooded with job offers to teach English to young children

This is what I got, but I'm not sure it's accurate. Some parts of it feels off. The "100% introverted" part is correct though.

If CPC put me in charge of Immigrations & Customs, I would reject all male VISAs and only permit attractive, intelligent, and obedient white girls to enter the country to procreate with the locals.

This country doesn't need any more male intelligence. I have enough for the country to suffice.

All you need to teach in China is a fake high school GED

why are you reading about water peru. why are you learning Vietnamese peru?

I want to be a good teacher.

Walled is a funny word dude. Like think about what it describes. It's something that's been wall-ed. That must have been like the "Google it" of the day it was invented. But they didn't have megacorps back then, they just had trees, rocks, and then when Wall came on the scene... So just say that a space with a wall has been wall-ed.

are you fucking high

I didn't come up with the naming convention, I just use it.

no, officer

Much of your work will be keeping parents happy, students interested, and your Chinese coworkers understanding of why you get paid x10 more than them for similar jobs
Get your TEFL done before you go too for better salary

What age kids are you looking to work with?

That is unnecessary, Chinese men are doing quite good in getting White women. China is the least cucked Asian country among Asia.

No bully macacos

Im retarded , I never took advantage of the countless opportunities I got in life,

people say that the control of water resources will be the main reason for wars in the future, the largerst river on earth, the amazon, is born in the peruvian mountains, if there is gonna be any war, I wanna be prepared

vietnamese because I would like to buy goods from vietnam

If you say keep nice things about China, maybe I will consider letting you pass through the gates.

But even if I like you, you still have to pay a $5,000 surcharge fee if you are male to enter the country.

Pussy ain't free, nigga.

I accept PayPal.

lol

is that Cindy peru? do you view her IG daily peru? do you still have her wechat peru?

what are some products made in VN you'd recommend me to sell in my home country peru?

wo yao nu ren

Not cool, not cool at all...

don't feel bad BR, success breeds jealousy

奴人低廉在中国。

Why do I need to pay to go back to my own country? I can fuck good Chinese pussies any time.

Does Brazilian gets really triggered by macaco thing?
I mean, chinese gets a lot of shit from eating dogs (limited in northern area close to gooks) too. Let's be friends brazilians

My apologies, citizen. You may pass. But before you do...

Now post your chinese passport or your proof of surrender to whities (53%) aka american passport

How about, no? I don't have to prove anything to inferiors.

Listen here nip, a lot of burgers were spilled in the Japanese seas to free the noodles from your raping and pillaging. He don't owe you shit.

Btw, it was your country (Japan) that surrendered to whiteys.

China willingly helped them because they hated your guts.

Not all Asians are the same.

>The surrender of Imperial Japan was announced on August 15 and formally signed on September 2, 1945, bringing the hostilities of World War II to a close. By the end of July 1945, the Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN) was incapable of conducting major operations and an Allied invasion of Japan was imminent.

You're America's bitch. China isn't.

Lrn2History

China and America were allies at the time and even Maoist china has had cool but productive relations with America

Well, no. The PROC and ROC became temporary allies in the Chinese United Front to fight the Japanese invasion from Manchu together. America came in and helped liberate them from the Japanese.

In fact, this is why the UN (which was established soon after WW2) has China as a permanent member of the security council. The US believed the ROC would beat the communists. This did not happen and the PROC was soon recognized as the legitimate ruler of China.

>soon
not until ussr started to veto everything on the security council, prc was not recognized until 1971

You're more autistic than what i assumed tbqh

你数量多少
我要看下电脑,因为我这边每次生产的色都不一样
现在小孩子把电脑霸占住,你这款急不急呢
20个装箱?
什么意思
20个装一件?
还是20件?

等一下哦,小孩子放暑假,等他睡了,我看最近生产什么

PRC has used its veto less than anyone else
Russia vetos everything

That doesn't prove anything except that you are race traitor Han Chinese collaborationist in Japan.

Kek
As if a monolingual american we wuz is any better
You can't even post your passport, eliot
How's the feel to be a halfu cuck in america without chinese passport but only american passport?
Do you love america? You sure do, just like your mom that fucked a whitie to get american passport. Thank her and your dad's dick eliot, and be a proud american citizen

I didn't realize Japanese people could be snide and petty. You're not even using polite pronouns! Wow

>Still trying to bait me into posting info about myself.
You missed a spot. Keep scrubbing along loser.

that's like one of those /r9k/ women laughing meme pictures in real life

How do I impress a Chinese girl? She like Touhou and she's 18, that's really all I know.

Is she in China? Tell her about the 14th amendment and your passport.

learn mandarin and show her how much money you have
she'll be poppin' out little Elliot's in no time

I would strap myself with dynamite and throw myself under a tank before I ever lost my dignity like that. That, or eat a grenade.

At least then I can be remembered as a God-send self-less genius sent from the Heavens to turn the tide of war for my brethren as opposed to some turd that surrendered.

>I would strap myself with dynamite and throw myself under a tank before I ever lost my dignity like that. That, or eat a grenade.

You should do that right now, Elliot.

killing myself right now would just significantly reduce the competition for women and other resources that disgusting chink canadian opportunist subhumans like yourself would take advantage of in an instant? soooo fuck off??

Fuck chinks
you're all just skinny americans

Just fucked my first chinky Sup Forums

is this the start of the sexpat lifestyle

When did this turn into an angry role playing general

Succ some toes and relax guys