Is he, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

Is he, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=lukas haas and dicaprio lovers&espv=2&biw=1259&bih=648&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHou67upnRAhXDIsAKHXHSA8wQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=lukas haas and dicaprio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>All the usual signs point to Leo being in the closet
>The gay community is divided on this because they feel a gay man wouldn't let themselves go as badly as he did

Always find that funny

He's a hell of a lot smarter than the Johnny Depps, and Brendan Frasiers of the world.

Choosing to stay single and fuck models, rather than marrying a gold digging shrew.

That said: "Muh climate change!"

I SURE DO LOVE WOMEN

GOT LIKE 7 OF THEM

Sauce?

How can he live like this? Is it not uncomfortable to surround yourself in hot women that you know are only there because they want your money? Imagine how awkward the silences are.

Routine closet threads on datalounge.com

What? No. They all know why they are there, and they all know the ain't got a chance at gold digging because there is like 7 women. He probably doesn't give a fuck about them and doesn't lie about his intentions. It is basically a better form of prostitution, not awkward for Leo, just for them.

Lukas Hass is his gay lover. They say they are just best friends who just happen to live with eachother (Hass sleeps in same house as Leo)

google.co.uk/search?q=lukas haas and dicaprio lovers&espv=2&biw=1259&bih=648&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHou67upnRAhXDIsAKHXHSA8wQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=lukas haas and dicaprio

I would do the same if I was Leo tbqh. Definitely /myguy/.

They do each other.

Leo's so based he literally gives no fucks
He probably got a vasectomy to avoid them sabotaging birth control. And he has his butt-boy Lucas Haas on standby if they ever piss him off too much

He's literally just surrounded by a harem of supermodels to fuck whenever he can be assed
Always gonna be better than a fleshlight
Leo probably doesn't even remember what masturbation feels like

I don't know, I'm 29 and I never had sex.

Surrounded by models

>not a PR trick to trick people beliving hes not gay

Come on retards, hes more homo than vin diesel ffs.

No Global warming is a myth

Jews are a myth

Can't wait until this talentless cat-face gets busted for child prostitution or some shit.

i think its hilarious kids talking shit about leo. They wouldnt say this shit to him at the beach, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest supermodels. yall are pathetic lol

>he's jacked

He's fat. And flabby. I could probably rape him in front of all those bimbos and no one would be able to do shit about it.

They're just sitting around horrified while I pound leo's fat pasty ass into the sand, making him cry worse then he did in the Revenant.
Then I just leave him there, dripping with cum, head stuffed in the sand like an ostrich, dead.

Should've just play coy like Tom Hollande.

The women on the right are literally perfect

>implying there arent millions of girls who want to fuck leo because he is leo

to be honest so would you

he doesn't care but it doesn't mean he doesn't understand

Legend has it that he hasn't washed his cock since 1997. A chorus of women suck it clean every morning.

Whats with the sluts? I'd understand fucking them but why would you want them to hang around you otherwise?

There's literally nothing wrong with this. They deserve it for being whores

You were close

No.

Not since he won an Oscar.

He's dead to me now.

edge aside, yeah, you can't really sympathize with them

>He was acting like a cunt, so obviously I kept going without saying anything because god forbid someone challenge somebodys shitty behaviour and encourages them to examine themselves.

Assuming this is true, he may act shitty, but if everybody around caves to him then how's he going to know?

To be honest, if bitches lined up to suck my cock, I wouldn't also give a shit about them.

>42
>not married
>no children
When is he going to grow up?

If I was a famous celebrity bachelor I'd stay single with no children my entire career.
I know my mom wants to be a grandma but I told her it'll never happen.

Fleshlights have feelings kek

>The women was so confused by the situation that she just carried on

LMFAO

I came to this thread just to reread this. It's never not hilarious.

Yeah I couldn't figure out how to say it without being edgy. But for real
>Sleep with an actor only because he's a Star and you're attractive enough
>Get mad when he doesn't respect you
What's there to respect? You've given up the most intimidate and precious thing you have to offer a person for the shallowest reasons possible

>

damnit I missed the get. what was it?

kek

Why doesnt leo want kids?

>Alexander wept, as he saw there were no worlds left to conquer

no, he is 9gags guy

Damn imagine how boring it must be being one of a dozen replaceable sluts. I mean the money's good but how interesting a guy could Leo be?

based leo, doing what anyone should do in his situation.