South Korea ~~

Why do you post ugly one?

Coreaboo is worst than weeaboos

Koreaboos* are awesome people!

>Why do you post ugly one?
Seulgi is cute, CUTE!

Love Cherry Motion

Haven't had one of these in a while, huh

kpop is god damn trash, less singing and dressing like faggots more MMORPGS you stupid gooks

>Playing korean MMOs

Black Desert: Online is pretty fun desu

I never posted on Sup Forums before today and used to like South Korea, but boy oh boy do I fucking hate them now.

Why?

They are basically wild animals without any sense of decency, barking grotesque nonsense at you in broken English. A Peruvian, Serb, Vietnamese person, and even a fucking leaf will be having a civil discussion and then a fucking nong from SoKo will show up and just start flinging shit everywhere like an ape.

I find that to be pretty common for SK and Jap posters. Half of them are either proxy/tourist shitposters and the others are actually just autistic.

it's just hard for them to initially figure out when someone is joking or not. don't think sarcasm is prevalent in their humor

It's just one fucking autist that arrived here few weeks ago. Korean posters used to be seen to be kind of quality posters who could well handle the bantz before he started spamming hundreds of abhorrent shitposts here and there everyday while Japanese posters have been always just a bunch of clueless sperglords. I feel for other sane korean posters tbqh.

Hahaha which one?

Cute!

this one?

Yeah pretty sure I've seen him post before